Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E09: One-Zero

Airing on March 16, 2021:

The team chases an unlikely serial killer whose end game takes a shocking turn. Also, Hana returns from medical leave, and Jess and Sarah’s relationship continues to evolve.

• Love 1

Pretty good episode, even if it was somewhat cliched. I liked watching it play out and the investigation was good from start to finish, the killer was somewhat of a cliched character but it was still interesting to watch the case play out, and the team investigate and get to the bottom of it. 

I was afraid the episode would go in a political direction at the start, but I was glad they avoided that and just used it as an excuse to get the Most Wanted team involved. 

The teams gels well, I like Ortiz, I miss Clinton though and I wonder when he’ll be back and I wonder if Ortiz will stick around permanently. 

What I don’t like - the Lacroix dating the horse trainer storyline. I don’t like how they have personal bookends on this show that have nothing to do with the case. I don’t care at all about their relationship. 

• Love 4

Are Keisha Castle-Hughes scenes filmed after giving birth?

Thank you Hana for quickly summarizing what happened between Crosby and Zadie while she was away instead of having that drama shown and waste our time.

Ortiz and Crosby are too similar. They should have brought it different agent.

Jake's other lacrosse teammates just let him leave the bar stumbling out in that condition and they all live in the same house??!!

The only guy in the bathroom before Ortiz arrived claimed he didn't stink it up. Nice try buddy!

Joanna Reed is some friend to give expiring midazolam to Ira and file a report that it was missing. Next time, just tell him to go to the local store to buy some Nyquil if he can't sleep. They were lenient to have not arrest her or tell the DEA to pay her a visit.

Crosby sucks at driving. I got whiplash as he kept stopping/going so fast many times.

Felt bad for Vanessa. Eviction and then getting the car with Ira.

The ending was messy with Ira and the agents at the school. The reunion started in an hour and no one noticed Ira and Petra arriving at the school and running through the halls??!! Then Jess had a clear shot and doesn't take it. Ira never shoots at Crosby or others as he had the advantage in the dark. Then the lights are turned on and the 4 SWAT member are no where to be found.

I had a feeling the person Sarah said she broke up with would appear after she mentioned it last week. Didn't think it would be this soon and it revealed to be her husband. Jess! Her drama is worth it. Move on and find some other horse whisperer.

Edited by mxc90
  • Love 2

Maybe I'm slower than the rest, but I really don't get why this is FBI MOST WANTED. With that title, MOST WANTED, I kind expect a Criminal Minds kind of evil masterminds. And though Jess seems to have a team similar to Criminal Minds, the bad guys almost never reach that level. So, again, what am I missing? Why can't "off the street FBI agents" have worked this case?

• Love 2

From wikipedia: 

The show differs from its namesake in that in FBI: Most Wanted, the identity of the suspect is usually known at the start of the episode. The show's primary focus is the Manhunt, as opposed to FBI, which tends to focus on the investigative aspect of law enforcement

And is it me, or has Julian McMahon started doing some weird Grandpa-ish acting schtick? I've noticed this season that he keeps jutting his lower jaw out in a way that reminds me of toothless old coots in westerns.

I prefer the 'just plain evil' kind of serial killer villain to the 'mommy told me I was special but the other kids made fun of me' kind. At least he wasn't also a white supremacist🥱

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, sempervivum said:

And is it me, or has Julian McMahon started doing some weird Grandpa-ish acting schtick? I've noticed this season that he keeps jutting his lower jaw out in a way that reminds me of toothless old coots in westerns.

I haven't watched Julian in shows before so I couldn't make a comparison, but I really, really noticed the lower jaw jut last night.  Several times.  It was really odd-looking.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, DavidWeis1 said:

Maybe I'm slower than the rest, but I really don't get why this is FBI MOST WANTED. With that title, MOST WANTED, I kind expect a Criminal Minds kind of evil masterminds. And though Jess seems to have a team similar to Criminal Minds, the bad guys almost never reach that level. So, again, what am I missing? Why can't "off the street FBI agents" have worked this case?

To get on the lost you have to be a current dangerous member of society so some kid on a killing spree would make the cut no matter the motives.

I find that criminal masterminds are few in number and take longer then one episode to figure out and catch. Plus those types tend to involved in financial crimes.

• Love 1

The first crime reminded  me of a real life case in Carbondale IL at Southern IL University.  Guy gave another guy a ride home from a party.  Stopped the car got into a fight with him and left him to die in freezing weather.  That turned out to have a racial aspect.  

Hardly any masks on Tonight’s episode. 
 I lIke Jess’s family - so they of course lose the grandparents, demote Tally to glimpses on a horse and bring  in a love interest. She is  either married or possibly divorced with an ex that won’t admit he is an ex. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 2
39 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

I lIke’s Jess’s family - so they of course lose the grandparents, demote Tally to glimpses on a horse and bring  in a love interest. She is  either married or possibly divorced with an ex that won’t admit he is an ex. 

Looked as if she's at least separated, and he looks like the usual "if I can't have you" asshole. I was waiting for him (Jess) to play the FBI card but I guess that'll come next week. That whole confrontation ended abruptly.

• Love 2
On 3/17/2021 at 11:15 AM, sempervivum said:

The show differs from its namesake in that in FBI: Most Wanted, the identity of the suspect is usually known at the start of the episode. The show's primary focus is the Manhunt, as opposed to FBI, which tends to focus on the investigative aspect of law enforcement

A better name for the show would have been 'FBI: Manhunt (Team/Division?) would have been more in line with what we watch every week.  I think of those on the most wanted list, most have been there for years, and these guys act on current information to stop/prevent further crimes.

Edited by jabRI
  • Love 1
On 3/17/2021 at 11:15 AM, sempervivum said:

From wikipedia: 

I prefer the 'just plain evil' kind of serial killer villain to the 'mommy told me I was special but the other kids made fun of me' kind. At least he wasn't also a white supremacist🥱

Yes!  You nailed it, “Grandpa-ish” toothless jut of jaw, is exactly what it looks like.  I cannot believe people haven’t noticed that.  It is tough to watch him after you see it.  I don’t think he did it when the show first started, but have not gone back to check.