Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
ElectricBoogaloo

S01.E08: Arrivals and Departures

Flight crew don’t get their passports stamped. If they did, they’d need a new one every month. They have their own special line they go through at customs. No stamp. Unless they want one.

• Useful 1

2 hours ago, Athena5217 said:

There are two good reasons: 1) she has dual citizenship or 2) she has two because she would have difficulty in certain countries with stamps for other countries. I think 2) is most likely. For example, if you fly to Saudi Arabia and have a recent stamp from Israel, you isn’t be denied entry. See https://traveltips.usatoday.com/new-passport-traveling-israel-102567.html

That sounds right, but why would the director and camera person and editors make a point of showing 2 passports? I mean, it’s not like there was some Middle East connection to the story. 

I don’t care about how logical it would be but I want season 2 to include Miranda and Shane capering together.

My tv would explode with charisma.

Cassie can come too.

They made the hitman BRITISH? Come on. Oh, the other guy is British, too. Gaslighting SOB.  I've just realized that Buckley "what a stupid name" was in The Purge. That's where I'd seen him before, 

13 hours ago, Anela said:

They made the hitman BRITISH?

Spoiler

In the book he (as well as Miranda/Elena) was Russian, and grew up in an orphanage. Russian orphanages are horrible places where a lot of children are victims of abuse, so harming animals somewhat made sense in that context. But making him British and keeping the cat story just makes him a deranged psycho.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2