Type keyword(s) to search

Celebrity Wheel Of Fortune - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I love the celebrity episodes because they all look like they  are having fun (even Pat) and don’t take it so seriously. Carla, Phil and Jet were so cute.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, twoods said:

I love the celebrity episodes because they all look like they  are having fun (even Pat) and don’t take it so seriously. Carla, Phil and Jet were so cute.

I don't watch Wheel of Fortune very often, but I'm watching tonight because I know and like all three and I'm enjoying it too.  (I'm more likely generally to watch Jeopardy!, but I haven't heard of two of the three "celebrities" on tonight's (repeat) show -- Ike Barinholtz and Jalen Rose -- so probably won't bother.)

I wonder about those SAG rules for game shows. Celebs can appear I guess, but won't be able to plug any of their other projects. So it's going to be like "You'll know this person from...uh, I guess we can't say where right now" 😀

This would be more of an issue with Celebrity Family Feud I suppose, which often has themed episodes (like the recent "Haunted Mansion" one). But CFF isn't on ABC's schedule for the fall. 

• Useful 1

Airing tonight at 9 EDT on ABC after Jeopardy! Masters:
Season 4, Episode 10
Sarah Levy, Christian Siriano and Krysten Ritter

Depending upon my antenna reception, I might not watch this until tomorrow on Hulu or ABC.com.

8 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

I found Robin Thede to be too over the top and thus annoying.

I can relate to and partially excuse her OTT-ness, but her voice!
I am very picky about the pitch of naturally loud voices.