Type keyword(s) to search

S04:E05: The Group C Premier - Masked But Not Least

• Start Topic

After waiting an extra week for the show due to the baseball games, I was so disappointed.  Knew LIPS was Wendy Williams when she came out on the couch just by the way she was sitting.  When she started to "sing", it confirmed my guess.  She was a bit of a throw away contestant, in my eyes.  None of the other contestants were  particularly good or even entertainly bad.

• Love 3

There was something about the way that The Mushroom walked off stage during the elimination that reminded me of Billy Porter walking the red carpet so that’s my guess but I know so little about him to match up the clues.

• Love 4

Nicole and Jenny are high as fuck or just haters. No one in this group can compete with Sun or Seahorse. These 2 two usually pant for male singers like every season. Oh I have a bad fear Jellyfish is vastly overrated Billie Ellish