Type keyword(s) to search

TWD: World Beyond Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

Huck seems to be being tested, and is also clearly on a 'need to know' basis with her mom. Mom seems to have thought revealing this tidbit would interfere with Huck completing her task. Her mom seems invested in Huck proving herself.

Poor @gutbuster was all by themself last night. :(

I watch this show early. I'll watch next week's tonight. I like to watch early & then snark on the live thread. But this show & Fear are so dead it's not even worth it. I had this on last night, but I barely paid attention. It does not merit a second viewing. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 10/25/2021 at 12:47 PM, Superclam said:

Poor @gutbuster was all by themself last night. :(

I watch this show early. I'll watch next week's tonight. I like to watch early & then snark on the live thread. But this show & Fear are so dead it's not even worth it. I had this on last night, but I barely paid attention. It does not merit a second viewing. 

Aw, it's all good. Honestly, I kind of figured no one else was going to be on and I still decided to talk to myself publicly and will do so again tonight 😅.

I don't blame anyone for bailing on the live chat or the show. It sucks that there is literally NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT while watching this crap. I just have a chronic ride-or-die-to-the-bitter-BITTER-end attitude when it comes to TWD shows that I've committed to. And I'm gonna miss hanging out with everyone here once these shows are done. 

Edited by gutbuster
  • Love 1

I'm here for another 20 minutes or so. Hopefully the show will pick up with the last 5 episodes. 

I'm watching the main show to see if maybe something will actually happen. 

Beyond that, the only joy I derive from the 3 shows is snarking about it here. 

• Love 1

Yeah I think there may be one interesting thing at the very end of this that might tie into the main show. Maybe. 

I still hold out hope for the main show, too, even though in my head I know it's all for naught. I'm still going to miss it. It's been fun even when it was bad.

Iris and Hope's dad is supposed to be the Brilliant Mind that saves the world, but he HAS to tell Lila their plan. Lila, who also has a crap poker face, and who dad wasn't able to deduce is not quite 100% on his side.

• Love 1

Ugh I want to knock Iris & her smirky, teenage, know-it-all face into next Tuesday, and Percy' s a douche. They were made for each other. Tired of everyone giving Huck shit. I have more sympathy for her than these YA teen posers.

• Love 2