Type keyword(s) to search

MAFS Social Media, Spoilers & Speculation

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, Jellybeans said:

there is one guy she retweets that I would be embarrassed to be in the same room with.  But I am a rather normal person.  

Wait, are you talking about the football player OchoCinco? I thought you were talking about the guy that Nick accused her of cheating with...didn't know that OchoCinco had a reputation for beating women until someone asked why Sonia on Twitter why she supported him.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Evil Queen said:

I still don't by his so called introvert crap. From what has been posted from SM of his and then what is said with how he is on it that to me does not come off as someone that is an introvert.  With trying to make Sonia look like everything went south because of her (the "hack" and cheating", she didn't try like he claims to, etc) but really if he was the same way he was on the show it was never going to go anywhere ever. He was there pushing his so called clothing line and that he has the rental. He was always drinking. The outbursts he had were either the extreme in saying he wasn't attracted to her or go off in saying something that had nothing to do with what was discussed in the moment. Then if he is liking ever negative on SM it screams immature. He did pull that same crap about the trying on the show too. He tried to blame her and make it seem like he was but yet we never saw him try really at all. He has come off from the get go as someone that has no clue what taking responsibility for oneself is.

Those are good points...there was that super cringe-worthy video of him twerking on IG. I can't see an introvert making and posting such a video to tens of thousands of people or allowing his wife to post a sext of him on SM. To be fair, I don't think he's mentioned his clothing line at all since the show stopped airing. He has been plugging some random power tool company that sends him free merchandise.

Although to play devil's advocate, I don't think Sonia is completely innocent in the breakup. She seems very flirtatious with Derek and the guy Nick accused her of cheating with on Twtter. And she seems to be always going out to bars and other social gatherings without Nick so all of that could make him feel insecure. She seems to need a lot of social interaction/validation on SM and it might become exhausting for a homebody/withdrawn type like Nick. And if the rumors are true that she moved into separate living arrangements away from Nick twice in the space of less than a year and stopped wearing her wedding ring, I could understand why Nick would think that she's not fully committed to their marriage. Kudos to them for trying so long anyway to make their relationship work. 

Edited by Gobears
  • Love 2

I think Sonia was really trying to make the marriage work. She mentioned that her favorite couple from MAFS was Jamie and Doug, but I don't think she was as willing to put up with Nick's bs as much as Doug was with Jamie's. No surprise that an average guy would put up with more bs from a hot girl than the other way around, I guess...I think Sonia feels like she can do better while Doug does not. Credit to Doug is that Jamie seems to have WAY MORE baggage/traumatic history than Nick does.

Edited by Gobears
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, Gobears said:

I have no idea how his company is doing, but they need to hire some new designers. The clothing is so ugly! $25 for this tank top? LOL58d44df61eeae_uglyshirt.jpg.8bdf0793530eb4ade6b64a3b785e2ce7.jpg

I'm trying to think of even one time that I've thought, "Something is missing from my wardrobe.  Maybe it's a tank top covered with cartoon daggers and dripping eyeballs."  I can think of literally hundreds of better uses for a spare $25.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, Gobears said:

Wait, are you talking about the football player OchoCinco? I thought you were talking about the guy that Nick accused her of cheating with...didn't know that OchoCinco had a reputation for beating women until someone asked why Sonia on Twitter why she supported him.

He is one of them.

So now Nick is blaming Sonia for the marriage's demise on Twitter. Very mature and classy. I don't know how Sonia was able to give up on such a gem like that. LOL.
https://twitter.com/nick_mafs/status/845373511409565696

And Nick also thinks that she has given up on one of the best things that's ever happened to her...We should all be so lucky that one of the best things that can happen to us is to have a guy call us unattractive on national TV and accuse us of cheating on SM to 20,000 followers!
https://twitter.com/nick_mafs/likes

Edited by Gobears
  • Love 3

Never believed Nick should've even been on the show as he was not marriage material. That said I think Sonia elicits a lot of sympathy on SM & seems to enjoy it - possible victim mentality. Both of them tended to irk me, especially when listening to each one speak.

• Love 1

As much as Nick is insufferable, he gave us plenty to snark on on this forum

Remember during one of the stupid marriage expert games, the question posed to Nick was where was the most unusual place he had sex?

My response was...a vagina.

That was my first time I scored 25+ likes... you never forget the first time you get over 25 likes...yes, I am a sad, sad person

Nick was comic gold so I appreciate what he brought to the season.

• Love 9
9 hours ago, SuzyLee said:

I'm trying to think of even one time that I've thought, "Something is missing from my wardrobe.  Maybe it's a tank top covered with cartoon daggers and dripping eyeballs."  I can think of literally hundreds of better uses for a spare $25.

LMAO it looks like he ripped it off from a cartoon too. I keep thinking of a certain one but can't point my finger on which one exactly. I will have to show my kids and see if they think of it. Have to wonder who the heck would ever buy his crap at all. 

9 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

The only d-bag I can imagine wearing the tank top above is...wait for it...Nick, of course.

LMAO 

2 hours ago, Gobears said:

So now Nick is blaming Sonia for the marriage's demise on Twitter. Very mature and classy. I don't know how Sonia was able to give up on such a gem like that. LOL.
https://twitter.com/nick_mafs/status/845373511409565696

And Nick also thinks that she has given up on one of the best things that's ever happened to her...We should all be so lucky that one of the best things that can happen to us is to have a guy call us unattractive on national TV and accuse us of cheating on SM to 20,000 followers!
https://twitter.com/nick_mafs/likes

So the one thinks he is "amazeballs" *rollseyes* Yeah I love how people on SM think they know what is up with things or who someone is. Like I said if he was the way he was on tv, I can't understand how they lasted so long and how he is so "amazeballs" to anyone...oh wait, probably someone thinking they can get some sort of fame out of knowing him is all that is. The blame game is the same crap he pulled on the show too. He kept saying it was her who wasn't putting all into things and trying but yet it was obvious he wasn't and was diverting so the "experts" would tell her crap. 

42 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Remember during one of the stupid marriage expert games, the question posed to Nick was where was the most unusual place he had sex?

That was my first time I scored 25+ likes... you never forget the first time you get over 25 likes...yes, I am a sad, sad person

You are to funny. LOL Sadly though that is probably the truth. 

• Love 2
20 hours ago, Gobears said:

Those are good points...there was that super cringe-worthy video of him twerking on IG. I can't see an introvert making and posting such a video to tens of thousands of people or allowing his wife to post a sext of him on SM. To be fair, I don't think he's mentioned his clothing line at all since the show stopped airing. He has been plugging some random power tool company that sends him free merchandise.

Although to play devil's advocate, I don't think Sonia is completely innocent in the breakup. She seems very flirtatious with Derek and the guy Nick accused her of cheating with on Twtter. And she seems to be always going out to bars and other social gatherings without Nick so all of that could make him feel insecure. She seems to need a lot of social interaction/validation on SM and it might become exhausting for a homebody/withdrawn type like Nick. And if the rumors are true that she moved into separate living arrangements away from Nick twice in the space of less than a year and stopped wearing her wedding ring, I could understand why Nick would think that she's not fully committed to their marriage. Kudos to them for trying so long anyway to make their relationship work. 

I don't do SM so no clue but the few times I ever saw stuff had him including hashtags with his rental and clothing line listed in them. So now he is doing it with a random tool company so he gets free crap from them. SMG 

If I can ask what makes her seem flirtatious with Derek or the guy? I don't see this stuff so curious. Which in turn honestly if Nick was the same as what we saw on the show and never changed in anyway, its no wonder she was out and about. Probably got sucked into going back each time because of him and I wouldn't be surprised if the "experts" butted in because they don't want another failed relationship. She probably should have left the first time and never looked back. Even with the show she said her gut told her one thing but her mind said another. Which her mind was saying what she was being fed by the "experts" and Nick. Her guy was right on at the time and she shouldn't have kept it going past the show IMO. Not saying she is innocent in anything either since I have no clue what has gone on with them but if he was the same way there is no way that would work with anyone for long. Like I said before Nick seems to like to use the "she's not fully committed" line to try to make himself come out smelling like a rose a lot. Yet I don't buy he ever was. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Evil Queen said:

If I can ask what makes her seem flirtatious with Derek or the guy?

I guess the only one I can think of off the top of my head is this screenshot message by Nick between Sonia and the guy. Of course the source is Nick and he has an ax to grind...

Edited by Gobears
  • Love 1
48 minutes ago, Gobears said:

I guess the only one I can think of off the top of my head is this screenshot message by Nick between Sonia and the guy. Of course the source is Nick and he has an ax to grind...

Ok I remember that one posted here now. Agree one has to look at the source and what he has to gain from doing that. 

Nick is saying on IG that he'd be open to being on TV to find love again (probably MAFS: Second Chances). If I had to choose between watching Nick or Derek on TV again, I'd pick Derek because watching a stoned man find love is more fun than one with flat affect.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Gobears said:

Nick is saying on IG that he'd be open to being on TV to find love again (probably MAFS: Second Chances). If I had to choose between watching Nick or Derek on TV again, I'd pick Derek because watching a stoned man find love is more fun than one with flat affect.

Of course he is open to being on TV again. I'm sure he would do it no matter what it was. So much for that supposed "introvert" he tried to claim he was and all his bs for why he behaved as he did if he is willing to jump on TV again...and gee so fast after announcing the divorce. *rollseyes* Either way if he ever was on anything I'd flip the channel. Mr. Blah needs to get a clue. I would never even want to watch Derek either. He was horrible in his own ways as well. Either of those ended up on this show again or Second Chances I'd be done. 

• Love 1
On 3/24/2017 at 7:22 PM, humbleopinion said:

ROTF, I remember that post!  One of my all-time favorites.  At the very least you have to admit that Nick provided us with many opportunities for some first class snark.  That thread was PRICELESS.  I hate to say it but I almost look forward to another train wreck season just because the thread is so good!

At least your first post with over 25 likes was witty and memorable.  Mine was a really long, rambling post and I'm still scratching my head as to why it got over 35 likes!  I was like "go figure", but that's typical for me.  I say something witty and fantastic and it's crickets but then navel gaze and get an ovation.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Mary10 said:

Did anyone see Sonia's IG live and can recap? I missed it. But I read she moved out of the house on 30/12. I was right. There's a lot of drama going on right now

Go back to Sonia's IG and read the comments from user nrm_barrett on Sonia's most recent post. She does a pretty thorough job recapping...better than I can, LOL.

4 hours ago, Gobears said:

Go back to Sonia's IG and read the comments from user nrm_barrett on Sonia's most recent post. She does a pretty thorough job recapping...better than I can, LOL.

Can you recap?

On another note, someone said Lilly and Tom quit following each other on SM.  I took a quick look a minute ago on Twitter and as of this morning they are not following each other.  

44 minutes ago, Jellybeans said:

Can you recap?

On another note, someone said Lilly and Tom quit following each other on SM.  I took a quick look a minute ago on Twitter and as of this morning they are not following each other.  

oh really? That suprised me. I don't follow them on twitter or IG but I follow her on snapchat and there was a video of them together just the other day. She doesn't share much of them as she used to do, but they were still together on Sunday.

I read that Derek doesn' follow Sonia anymore and it's not something recent. It's been weeks. Strange They were pretty close friends.

• Love 1

Sorry guys, I tried to merge this topic into the Season 4 Spoilers and Speculation thread, since the discussion was currently happening in 2 places, and something went very wrong. We'll fix it soon!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Mary10 said:

oh really? That suprised me. I don't follow them on twitter or IG but I follow her on snapchat and there was a video of them together just the other day. She doesn't share much of them as she used to do, but they were still together on Sunday.

I read that Derek doesn' follow Sonia anymore and it's not something recent. It's been weeks. Strange They were pretty close friends.

Derek and Sonia are still following each other.  Makes me crazy I know this shit.

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, Jellybeans said:

Derek and Sonia are still following each other.  Makes me crazy I know this shit.

Derek doesn't follow Sonia on IG. He still has Nick, Tom and Lilly. I actually wondered myself a while ago why they didn't post pictures together anymore.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Mary10 said:

Derek doesn't follow Sonia on IG. He still has Nick, Tom and Lilly. I actually wondered myself a while ago why they didn't post pictures together anymore.

I was talking about Twitter.  I don't have IG.

What an odd group, lol.

Derek actually said in a Reddit thread that he doesn't follow Sonia on IG because she kept doing IG Lives with Heather. Sonia doesn't follow him either.

10 hours ago, Jellybeans said:

Can you recap?

Sonia IG Live recap:

She moved out at the end of December and Nick tried to win her back. They couldn't get on same page. He didn't tell her he was in love with her until she moved out. She's not sure if he meant it or was just trying to get her back. They went to couples counseling. She said their relationship was "toxic" and that they brought out the worst in each other. Things were really done sometime after Valentine's Day (the infamous Twitter hack maybe?) and she filed for divorce on March 14. He wasn't really ready to call it quits yet but he agreed to it. He went over to her place, signed the divorce papers, they hugged and wished each other well. She thought that was the end of that but he kept posting inspirational quotes on IG that suggested he had undergone great change/hinted at reconciliation but he had never expressed any of those sentiments to her. She does not want him back and she doesn't think he wants her back either. She hoped that she could be friends with Nick in the future and that nobody should bash him on her behalf.

Sonia said her gut instinct about Nick was bad but she fought against that as long as she could. She said he didn't act jealous until after he told her he was in love. She brought up a thirsty young ex-girlfriend of Nick's who was cheering on his divorce and asking him out on lunch dates on his divorce announcement.

Edited by Gobears
  • Love 7

Thank you so much godbears

I can understand why people try their best to make relationships work, but I don't get why Sonia and Nick tried so much, even did counseling, when they obviously didn't get along since the beginning. They weren't in love (or at least she wasn't, no sure about him), they're very different people with little in common and it was an arranged marriage. She even said it was a toxic relationship. Nobody should settle with someone, let alone for an experiment. It's like wasting almost a year of your life.  I also didn't understand all those people who used to comment on their SM advising them to stick with the marriage, bringing their long lasting marriages as an example. As if you compare a couple who married for love to a couple who met on the altar... Even if I was rooting for them on the show, everytime I saw her sad posts I'd think  'run if you're not happy, you'll find someone else'. 

• Love 5

I think Sonia really wanted it to work because as she said, she's a "hopeless romantic". Nick, I'm not sure. Maybe it'd be easier than finding someone else to date and marry? Or maybe as the children of divorce, they didn't want to repeat their parents' history?

I definitely agree that they're very different people with little in common. I feel like the only rationale for why they were put together was because Sonia wanted someone who wasn't as emotional as she was and he wanted someone to bring him out of his shell. They didn't have similar religious values, cultural backgrounds, hobbies or interests so I don't know what they were supposed to build on. Yeah, I don't understand the people who tell them to stick with the marriage. I'm guessing some of them are very religious and don't believe in divorce. The saddest thing Sonia posted on IG was that she was "broken and almost lost herself trying to stick by her husband."

• Love 2

She may have wasted a year but that's better than 5 - 10 - 20 - 30 years & kids in the mix.

This couple was never meant to be, & I really feel the 'matches' are for good TV, not real, lasting marriages. It's difficult for me to feel sorry for participants when it goes wrong given they agreed to taking a huge chance with TV 'experts' who could care less about them.

Maybe Nick is just annoyed he'll lose any future advertising time now.

• Love 5

Sonia didn't say the whole relationship was toxic, just that they finally ended it once it became toxic. Listening to her IG live, I don't think anything is lost in this divorce. Sounds like their communiaction issues persisted the whole time and they didn't even know what the other was thinking or feeling, so no point hanging on to it. Sonia also said that she's not ready for a relationship at the moment and thinks she doesn't have much to offer, so she's gonna work on herself for now.

I can't help rolling my eyes at Sonia to be honest. She keeps saying Nick's not a bad guy and please don't bash him, yet she subtly shades him all the time. Like she's so annoyed that he's posting inspirational quotes he doesn't live by according to her, yet she keeps doing the same IMO. She keeps tweeting about not caring what strangers think about her, yet she's constantly defending and explaining herself on Twitter and IG. She even said on the IG live that she's super sensitive and feels the need to explain herself too much. She had to have a live IG session to "protect herself" while Nick's basically said nothing. I guess his inspirational quotes bother her that much that she feels personally offended if someone buys into them. I just feel like her bitterness is palpable, so the whole "I don't regret anything, please be kind to Nick, I wish we can be friends one day" just comes across really fake to me. If you really want to stop talking about the marriage then just do it instead of acting like you want to but can't because people keep asking.

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, MsPH said:

I can't help rolling my eyes at Sonia to be honest. She keeps saying Nick's not a bad guy and please don't bash him, yet she subtly shades him all the time. Like she's so annoyed that he's posting inspirational quotes he doesn't live by according to her, yet she keeps doing the same IMO. She keeps tweeting about not caring what strangers think about her, yet she's constantly defending and explaining herself on Twitter and IG. She even said on the IG live that she's super sensitive and feels the need to explain herself too much. She had to have a live IG session to "protect herself" while Nick's basically said nothing. I guess his inspirational quotes bother her that much that she feels personally offended if someone buys into them. I just feel like her bitterness is palpable, so the whole "I don't regret anything, please be kind to Nick, I wish we can be friends one day" just comes across really fake to me. If you really want to stop talking about the marriage then just do it instead of acting like you want to but can't because people keep asking.

ITA. I feel she's fake & attention seeking. It's good she says she wants to 'work on herself' for now, given she seems very insecure, but she should probably leave SM & do that quietly on her own without constantly seeking validation from strangers.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

Maybe Nick is just annoyed he'll lose any future advertising time now.

Or more like he is now sad he lost out on what might have been more MAFS stuff like the first seasons 2 couples have been given or even something more since he has said he would go on tv again for a relationship. 

1 hour ago, gonecrackers said:

ITA. I feel she's fake & attention seeking. It's good she says she wants to 'work on herself' for now, given she seems very insecure, but she should probably leave SM & do that quietly on her own without constantly seeking validation from strangers.

I can't imagine at this point that any of them are real and they obviously are all seeking attention for their own self serving purpose. I don't think she isn't with out her crap but hell if he was the same way as he had been on the show she should have gone with her gut on the show and ended it when she first was feeling that way during the show. From what I have seen posted here Nick throws his own shade and some at her as much as he can. Either way these 2 were not going to last no matter what and should have been done when the show ended. They had nothing in common at all and nothing to offer each other in a relationship. 

With you girls saying Tom and Lily aren't following each other is it the end for them too or is there just some stupid reason for it? I know it happens where some might not for one reason or another then it looks like the relationship is done. 

This show pushes these people into the crapfest world of SM and I think that even though the show was done a while ago they still feel they have to answer their followers for one reason or another. Everyone is different with that though and with how much they are willing to say obviously. Some should learn when to make a statement though and leave it at that then walk away from it all for a bit. 

• Love 4
On 3/28/2017 at 2:40 PM, Mary10 said:

I can understand why people try their best to make relationships work, but I don't get why Sonia and Nick tried so much, even did counseling, when they obviously didn't get along since the beginning. They weren't in love (or at least she wasn't, no sure about him), they're very different people with little in common and it was an arranged marriage. She even said it was a toxic relationship. Nobody should settle with someone, let alone for an experiment. It's like wasting almost a year of your life.  I also didn't understand all those people who used to comment on their SM advising them to stick with the marriage, bringing their long lasting marriages as an example. As if you compare a couple who married for love to a couple who met on the altar... Even if I was rooting for them on the show, everytime I saw her sad posts I'd think  'run if you're not happy, you'll find someone else'. 

I think these couples get so much pressure from all sides that in the end they don't know how they feel anymore and are sticking with the relationship because everyone wants SO MUCH for them to succeed, and they don't want to let them (and hence themselves) down.  It has to be horrible from their POV.  The pressure starts with the "experts" and continues on SM.  The experts make them feel like a relationship is more than just feelings and to make one work they they have to stick with it and force it to work even if it looks like it's hopeless.  That might work if there was already a foundation to work with, but these couples have none.  They didn't meet, hit it off, form a bond and then somehow fall off the rails.  They never were on the rails in the first place!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Snarklepuss said:

I think these couples get so much pressure from all sides that in the end they don't know how they feel anymore and are sticking with the relationship because everyone wants SO MUCH for them to succeed, and they don't want to let them (and hence themselves) down.  It has to be horrible from their POV.  The pressure starts with the "experts" and continues on SM.  The experts make them feel like a relationship is more than just feelings and to make one work they they have to stick with it and force it to work even if it looks like it's hopeless.  That might work if there was already a foundation to work with, but these couples have none.  They didn't meet, hit it off, form a bond and then somehow fall off the rails.  They never were on the rails in the first place!

So true! Maybe the best thing for them to have done would be to stop using the SM accounts that they created for the show and go back to using their personal SM accounts (although it seems like Nick and Sonia used their personal IG accounts for MAFS). I think what made it even worse for Nick and Sonia was that Tom & Lilly seemed so much more loved up than them, both on the show and on SM afterward.

Sonia even straight up in an interview said that if she had met Nick at a bar, she wouldn't have been interested in him and he wouldn't have been interested in her. Her friend said in an unfiltered segment with Jamie that Sonia's type was not Nick but someone "tall, dark and handsome" and "more outgoing". Not sure what Nick's usual type is but if it's anything like his ex-girlfriend, not Sonia. All that work from a couple that wouldn't have hit it off in real life.

The craziest thing to me is that there is someone on Twitter who has tweeted at Nick over fifty times about how the divorce is Sonia's fault because she wasn't fully committed. What's the point? Is it supposed to change Sonia's mind or shame her for getting a divorce?

Edited by Gobears
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Gobears said:

Sonia even straight up in an interview said that if she had met Nick at a bar, she wouldn't have been interested in him and he wouldn't have been interested in her. Her friend said in an unfiltered segment with Jamie that Sonia's type was not Nick but someone "tall, dark and handsome" and "more outgoing". Not sure what Nick's usual type is but if it's anything like his ex-girlfriend, not Sonia. All that work from a couple that wouldn't have hit it off in real life.

These people would be better off having friends & people who actually know them help choose if they want help.

But then again, they wouldn't get to be on TV... 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Gobears said:

So true! Maybe the best thing for them to have done would be to stop using the SM accounts that they created for the show and go back to using their personal SM accounts (although it seems like Nick and Sonia used their personal IG accounts for MAFS). I think what made it even worse for Nick and Sonia was that Tom & Lilly seemed so much more loved up than them, both on the show and on SM afterward.

The craziest thing to me is that there is someone on Twitter who has tweeted at Nick over fifty times about how the divorce is Sonia's fault because she wasn't fully committed. What's the point? Is it supposed to change Sonia's mind or shame her for getting a divorce?

I can imagine Nick wanted to use his because it was going to help direct people towards his businesses though. I would think it would be best to keep it all separate and this kind of stuff shows why a show acct and a personal ones are best when doing "reality" tv. 

Those that are going to blame Sonia with saying she wasn't fully committed are just repeating what he said from how it sounds. They have no clue (just like we all don't) what went on exactly over the months and who was or wasn't. IMO he was not one for the show to begin with and never seemed in at all. If he was the same as he was on the show its no wonder it wasn't going to work. Especially if he was drinking all the time like he seemed to on the show....which led to his "tantrums". 

Maybe one day someone will do a tell all on this show and some of the stuff we weren't really told was going (the Heather/Derek drama, Jessica/Ryan crapfest, etc) and some of what went on after the show was done. LOL 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Evil Queen said:

Maybe one day someone will do a tell all on this show and some of the stuff we weren't really told was going (the Heather/Derek drama, Jessica/Ryan crapfest, etc) and some of what went on after the show was done. LOL 

Now that would be interesting! except they're probably all bound by confidentiality; hope not though.

Edited by gonecrackers
43 minutes ago, Evil Queen said:

True but it can't be forever right? LOL 

Neil said in his Reddit AMA that his non-disclosure agreement didn't expire. Guess the show is getting smarter after all of the dirt that came out during season 2.

16 hours ago, Gobears said:

Neil said in his Reddit AMA that his non-disclosure agreement didn't expire. Guess the show is getting smarter after all of the dirt that came out during season 2.

There is no way it covers everything though. I can't see them being that smart on it. Plus how would they stop them from talking about things that happened after the show was done? Are they going to try to tell these people they can't share anything ever that goes on? Or that goes on with the person they may stick with after the show or something that might have happened after with any of the people? There has to be something. LOL Yet I can't see someone like Neil discussing all the crap he had to deal with. He doesn't seem like that kind of guy. Yet we do know he had to go to therapy after the show to deal with it all. So many stories from many of these people to tell I am sure. LOL

Jessica Castro has stated in the past that she was going to expose the show's dirt once her NDA expired but I haven't seen or heard anything yet. Maybe she's worried about hurting her burgeoning acting/modeling career?

• Love 2

Maybe Jessica was offered something to keep quiet? She might for the right offer if she wants to be in the biz.

Regarding Nick & Sonia, I've wondered if they were offered something to stay married for a year. Especially after the Heather/Derek debacle, they may have needed two couples to stay married to make new recruits more willing. They got the newbies married off & into their season, then the divorce happens, so it's possible; or I'm just more cynical than I realized.

• Love 3