Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E13: Dre & Casey

Cranberry

Still under lockdown, Nev and Kamie receive a request to help Dre finally meet elusive Casey. But the request is so unconventional and the situation becomes so intense that the hosts question if they should continue the search.

Airdate: August 19, 2020

I think this has been my favourite ever episode of this show. None of Dre’s siblings were impressed by his player ways. I don’t know which was better—that he started flirting with the woman on the screen (I can’t remember her name), or when his sister showed up. 

• Love 2

GREAT episode, my favorite part was watching Kamie drinking her drink through the straw & watching Jackie & Dre go back & forth like she was a kid watching their favorite show. I actually don't miss Max anymore.

1 hour ago, hula-la said:

(I can’t remember her name)

It was Charisma. When she showed up on screen all I thought was "NOOOOOOO" I couldn't believe that she was more attractive than the woman in the photos, & then Jackie popped into the picture & I LMAO. 

• Love 6

I love Kamie! Her facial expressions and shade were killing me this episode. And yes, Dre absolutely looks like a worm with a beard. The pickings must be slim in Shreveport because no one that ugly should be that conceited and full of himself.  Poor Rebecca must have low self-esteem or he must be great in bed. I can't for the life of me see what she saw/sees in that troll. 

The whole time he was talking to that Charisma girl, I was grossed out. So glad his sister came out and cut that short. He's so gross. I really hope Rebecca finds someone who really loves her and gets away from this piece of trash.

• Love 4
On 8/20/2020 at 2:47 AM, GaT said:

GREAT episode, my favorite part was watching Kamie drinking her drink through the straw & watching Jackie & Dre go back & forth like she was a kid watching their favorite show. I actually don't miss Max anymore.

It was Charisma. When she showed up on screen all I thought was "NOOOOOOO" I couldn't believe that she was more attractive than the woman in the photos, & then Jackie popped into the picture & I LMAO. 

On 8/24/2020 at 1:52 PM, SilverLake0315 said:

Have to say, I totally agree. I LOVE Kamie!

Yay, glad I'm not the only one loving Kamie even more than Max. I thought I was going to get ripped for saying it, lol. She's freakin' awesome, and I like the rapport between her and Nev. 

I also like that they discussed the civil unrest and Black Lives Matter. Nev and Max had been wearing political t shirts for a while, and yes I understand that some might find them pandering and roll their eyes but so effing what? Things won't change unless people speak up and show support. 

• Love 5

When Dre was talking to Charisma, and she was asking if he would give her a chance, I was thinking "she's totally working with Rebecca!" Then out comes this other girl. It wasn't her, but I was close-ish lol. I was like there's no way she's really interested in him. 

• Love 2
On 8/20/2020 at 4:05 PM, MitaJo said:

I love Kamie! Her facial expressions and shade were killing me this episode. And yes, Dre absolutely looks like a worm with a beard. The pickings must be slim in Shreveport because no one that ugly should be that conceited and full of himself.  Poor Rebecca must have low self-esteem or he must be great in bed. I can't for the life of me see what she saw/sees in that troll. 

The whole time he was talking to that Charisma girl, I was grossed out. So glad his sister came out and cut that short. He's so gross. I really hope Rebecca finds someone who really loves her and gets away from this piece of trash.

Isn’t he ugly? And how many random siblings does he have?