Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

You guys are hilarious,  playing catch up tonight didn't get to see the show until 30 minutes in 

I only counted 7 dudes tonight. seems destinee wasn't up for it,  but I did find satisfaction in her obvious stressing over going back to jail. Shawn is still a doofus 

If Qualons family has anything to do with it he will never see KC again. And guess what, he's a musician 

Ty has finally realized he needs to stick with someone closer to his age, even though she's a jailbird. His words not mine

A ring was actually bought and proposal made. Color me shocked!

John and Kristianna or whatever was really sad

Heather is straight up crazy yall

• Love 7

In tonight's episode of bad decision theatre:

Shavel catches Quaylon in a lie; Dylan turns to another woman; Kristianna wants to live it up.

Oooooh, Quaylon lies to Shavel.  Has he met with one of the many women who are looking for their own recently released felon with few job prospects and unfortunate facial tattoos?  Is he planning on staying in Houston?  Does anyone really care?

Does Dylan turn to Aunt Diane to save him from Heather?  Has our pretty boy survived the car ride from Hell with his features intact? 

And what of darling Kristianna?  Will look at me, I'm Indian, really, look at my fringed jacket John accompany her on her plan to live it up?  Will his Bonnie and Clyde window sticker come back to bite him?  Will PPAL get her wish of someone making him take off that damn jacket and burning it in front of him while explaining to him that he is an insult to all people of Native American heritage who have actual tribal affiliations? (Sorry, stepping off my soapbox now.  Yep, that's better.)

Yes, snark fans, grab the snack and beverage of your choice and settle in to watch clowns, crazies and fools battle for the season awards:

• Most clueless
  • Most pathetic
  • Most likely to stab someone over nothing
  • Most unwanted guest at every party
  • And of course, most likely to run far, far, far away from their supposed beloved

We have many contenders in each category!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Well I  am early too and chomping at the bit. This show and you guys have really brought me thru some difficult times. Just got my 12 week out PET scan report and I am cancer free baby! Breast cancer 2017/18 and Lymphoma 2019/20 thankful for trash tv and the folks who can appreciate it with me. Snark on my people 

Edited by Maybeitsme
Just realized I might get in trouble cause this isn't really about the show or in the right place, was just feeling grateful to be here and.
  • Love 24

Closed captioning ON

1 minute ago, Maybeitsme said:

Well I  am early too and chomping at the bit. This show and you guys have really brought me thru some difficult times. Just got my 12 week out PET scan report and I am cancer free baby! Breast cancer 2017/18 and Lymphoma 2019/20 thankful for trash tv and the folks who can appreciate it with me. Snark on my people 

Oh WOW! That's terrific! Congratulations 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Maybeitsme said:

If you're going down for being off topic, I'll go down with you! Congratulations! Hugs! And one thousand likes!!

Shawn: I can't imagine my life without you.

Destinee: Look, a duck.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2