Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Oh, shit.  Heather's been sponging off her auntie for five years and now Dylan's paroled to Aunt Diane's???

I'm worried it might be Aunt Diane who winds up in a big pot of boiling water on the stove.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

S03.E13: Bubble Trouble

Lindsey plays the seductress; Quaylon puts his foot down; Kristianna asks John for a huge favor.

Hm, I'm thinking all Lindsey would have to do to seduce Flappy is not rip his head off when he speaks to her.  Not a lot of effort needed.  Then again, she also has to stop the bile from rising when kissing him which would take serious effort. 

Sounds like Quaylon will be the same charmer we saw in the car next week.  Will he put his foot down in Houston?  Is it time to tell Shavel that he's not ready for an insta-family, no matter how much. he lurves her and her daughter? 

Our favorite ersatz Indian is back, with the brown haired Selma Bouvier by his side.  Anyone think maybe, just maybe, Kristianna is not doing so well at the halfway house?  After all, she's been so successful previously it's hard to imagine she would have issues this time.  🙄

Original air date 2020.10.16

Snark away, my pretties! 

• Love 3
On 10/9/2020 at 9:07 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

There is something off about Jessica. 

Definitely.  Just the odd way she looks off camera sometimes, weird.And how old is she?getting pregnant and worrying her parents are going to be mad? Something is off and I hope she isn't being taken advantage of, even if she doesn't recognize it as such

• Love 2
On 10/13/2020 at 10:07 AM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

S03.E13: Bubble Trouble

Our favorite ersatz Indian is back, with the brown haired Selma Bouvier by his side.    

This took me a mo', as I flipped over to Sumit and Jenny, but then I clicked in and had a hearty laugh.  Selma Bouvier!  🤣    Good one.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

When I tuned in this evening, it was the replay of Destinee showing up with all the bounty from her shopping spree.  (Just the stuff, not the girlfriend.)  Shawn says, "Holy cow, how much did all this cost?" and Destinee says, "Who CARES?!"

Ooh, I am so ready for karma to bite that one on the ass.  Come on, show.

• Love 11

When she said, "Feels like we belong together," I almost snorted my drink out through my nose.  Subtle, Shovel.

Oh, man, she's grinding it in some more.  She just can't stop.  Please.  Staaaawp.

• Love 3