Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Chevelle, what color IS that lipstick??

Last week I suggested to my son who works at Ipsy to include gold lipstick in the subscription boxes. He said no. Maybe I’ll suggest Shavel’s favorite lip shade when I talk to him next week. 

Tarabelle is hiding under the bed.

Funny, Flap doesn’t look so happy. Or maybe the fact that he has no control over that top lip makes him unable to smile.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

I am willing to bet anyone a shiny nickel that there is no coffee in those cups.

Just now, candall said:

Watching Lindsey turn on her sex kitten act to scam Scott is literally making my stomach roil.

RIght? Waves of nausea. And Scott buys it. He's pathetic.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Michael still thinks he's the cock of the walk doesn't he?  It's up to HIM if Macolm stays or goes.  Hell, knowing Sarah; that's probably true.  Poor Malcom.  He should just roll on back to Pennsylvania and be done with it.

Can't WAIT to hear Chevelle and Quaalude's conversation.  NOT.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

We're tired of YOUR games and manipulation Destinie.  You just suck. Puleez, go back to prison.

Thank you Jeebus! No positive pregnancy test!  So go out and get drunk and "do you" dumbshit.

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

I hope you hit the cash machine before that credit card catches fire. Wait. whut?  Is her name Destinie or Britnee?  I'm confused now.

No, Chevelle YOU told her to call him Daddy.  We see you girl.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

OK Shavel you are lying now. Your daughter calls Quaylon daddy to please you. Kids aren't stupid. She knew what you wanted. 

What! I thought that her kid organically started calling him Daddy because she felt so close to him. Over the phone. And on the occasional visit to the prison.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

OK Shavel you are lying now. Your daughter calls Quaylon daddy to please you. Kids aren't stupid. She knew what you wanted. 

I knew you weren't going to like that.  😜

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Guarantee the kid will have to 'work it out' in therapy in about 10 years. Shavel use some mother brains.

• Love 4

Thank you! Lamar just laid an egg there didn't he??  Does crazy Andrea know about Chante??  Oh, yes she does.  She and Andrea have "issues"....

This is some fucked up stuff to lay on an 8 year old, Lamar.  The whole "secret" stuff.  Ugh.

• Love 6
Just now, candall said:

Lamarr!!!  You managed to keep a secret all the way to Season 3--and it's a pretty good one, too.

I am pretty sure we knew this. I think they showed Andrea and Lamar meeting up with his daughter when he first got out, and Andrea didn’t handle it well. I’m not 100% sure though.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2