Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

For me, John and Kristianna's whole story boils down to "Her mother and sister moved in to John's house???"

I can't really get past that one point to focus on the, er, relationship.

Is John going to feed and shelter those two hapless women the whole time Kristianna is serving time?  What if it's years?  What if he meets someone he'd like to date?  

What if he falls for the sister?!?

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Thanks for the reminder about that stinkhole of humanity; DUBUQUE  IOWA...  I had totally forgotten that tidbit.

Dubuque - The city that seldom naps.

• LOL 7
2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Dammit, show, I don't want to see crying Mama Kristianna.  If ever there was someone who needs long term in patient drug treatment with a lot of counselling, it's Kristianna.

100% correct! and the sister really wanted her out of there, I think she is still using and doesn't want the police anywhere near there. John seemed almost happy that she was going back and she didn't want to go on the lam with him

• Love 4

Flappy, you are screwed.  And it won't be the way you like it, sir.  " I want to smart house my house".... "I want to run everything from my phone"....

OY!  We've got a looooonnnggg way to go Flap.  Just say'n.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Oh, Dylan’s big date is with mom. Thank god because Heather would’ve been waiting in the bushes to murder any other woman who showed up. That whole “relationship” storyline was TWO DAYS! Too bad Heather has Dylan tattooed in seven different languages (however the hell one translates “Dylan”), but maybe that opens up Heather to finding someone in another country and go on 90 Day Fiancé.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2