Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E01: I Like Big Boats and I Cannot Lie

• Start Topic

22 hours ago, DebbieM4 said:

She could have said it in a friendly but firm manner.  Or she could have spoken to him privately afterward.  But letting it go - repeatedly - shows poor management skills.  I like her and I want her to do well, but I was really disappointed she didn't say a word to

I'm guessing this is producer driven for future drama during this season. It's just way too obvious anymore. All of these Bravo shows are sinking faster than Jimmy Hoffa.

• Love 1
On 6/4/2020 at 10:02 AM, Lunula said:

WTF does "the Unit" mean?!?!

About 20 years ago there was a pitcher, Randy Johnson he played for Seattle and was 6'10" and he was given the nickname "The Tall Unit" by fans, he did not call himself that.  The deckhand as most of them (except for Collin, I liked him), seem like douchy bro's so giving yourself such a nickname does not surprise me, they all think too much of themselves.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

As a lifelong Mariner fan I have to correct this because his nickname was the Big Unit.

OMG, that kinda makes it worse, lol!

• LOL 2
39 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

As a lifelong Mariner fan I have to correct this because his nickname was the Big Unit.

I was so close! You knew what I meant, he did not hang that moniker on himself it was his fans unlike that deck hand.

2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I was so close! You knew what I meant, he did not hang that moniker on himself it was his fans unlike that deck hand.

He was the big name pitcher when I was living out there, Federal Way just above Redondo.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

he did not hang that moniker on himself it was his fans unlike that deck hand.

It was actually one of his teammates but yes he didn’t give it to him himself.

• Love 2
19 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I'm guessing this is producer driven for future drama during this season. It's just way too obvious anymore. All of these Bravo shows are sinking faster than Jimmy Hoffa.

Well, yes of course it could be.  But that could be said about anything anyone says or does on these type of shows.  I think if we're going to talk about what we see, our opinions of the various people, etc, we have to pretty much ignore how much production does or doesn't intervene, and just go with it as is.  Otherwise, thinking that Jenna is a jerk or Adam is a good/bad chef, or Sandy is a good/bad captain has no validity at all.  All we can judge is what we see, and I think that's a more fun and better way to watch.   JMO.

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, DebbieM4 said:

Well, yes of course it could be.  But that could be said about anything anyone says or does on these type of shows.  I

Also in her interviews she takes credit for being authentic she even said some bullshit about how she molded Adam, so I think there is a distinct possibility that this is just who she is and how she manages. 

• Love 3
(edited)

To throw this in while rewatching.

Lara is just a pill.  Is there beer?  Yes or no!  (I thought I saw a case of bud.  Ewww.)

She’s one of those, that no matter how you ask them something, they always take it a totally unintended way, then argue about what you asked.  Stop it!  Bosses change your duties all the time, snowflake.

Edited by PaperTree
  • Love 11