Type keyword(s) to search

S05:E03: Existential Ennui

• Start Topic

When an op goes bad the team must deal with a proverbial monster in their midst before it takes them down. Director Weitz is forced into a tense game of psychological chess when Madeleine attempts to assess his loyalty to ferret out a mole in the FBI.

(edited)

Tasha gets cold feet and abandons the team? Now they are bickering. What happen to her big speech of togetherness and dedicating this mission in memory of Reade? 

Not sure how Jane travelled but what explanation did she give border patrol or the Uber driver or the train conductor for the unconscious, tied up body she is dragging back to the warehouse?

Still puzzled where the team had the resources to buy the computers. Now they somehow managed to procure a full arsenal of weapons.

A month into Paterson's life on the run, she has time to obtain Zip for research? Why was that high on her list of things to do? Finding toilet paper or tooth brushes were not more important?

Madeline's father is a bigger loser than her. Lost his chance to lead the country in one conversation.

Now Madeline thinks getting rid of Shaw will put her closer to being Vice President and just for kicks lets have a side project to release a chemical weapon. 

Madeline's limo driver made a hard right turn and sped as if he had to go to the bathroom. Slow down buddy. Maybe he wanted to wake up Briana in the trunk.

Is Weller in any position to guaranty the safety of families in another country?

When Madeline said to Jane (in the dream): who else has to die? If was hoping Jane said "You. Bitch" and cracked that bottle over her head.

Every time Weitz is with Madeline, I wonder why doesn't he have a gun with him and just shoot her? At this point, what does he have to lose? Go down a hero!

Nice job with the editing! Couldn't tell how Zico was shot and who did it. My guess is Tasha.

See ya Briana. I had hoped you were going to be one of the saviors in the end. But it wasn't meant to be. If only you were quicker with the upload or found a different closet.

Not sure why they needed bricks to weigh her down, her stupidity was heavy enough.

Edited by mxc90
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
(edited)

Zico is a brand of coconut water. I was hoping that Nutella and Lindt were his crew members.

Bill Nye probably has a lot MasterCard transactions in Germany & Czech Republic,

Edited by paigow
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I was bored and annoyed by this episode.  The entire episode was so dark and dimly lit.  I've been stuck in my basement office for almost 3 months, it's kind of depressing to see the team stuck in an underground bunker.  Practically the entire show took place in the bunker, in the FBI office, or on the docks at night.  One of the things I love most about this show is the travel scenery.  I want daylight, I want action scenes, I want chases throughout the European cities. Above all, I like the puzzles.  There was barely a puzzle this episode except for that wasp symbol.

I wish I could say I felt sorry for Brianna, but I don't.  Couldn't stand her.  I know she was in a tough spot because of her family, but whatever.  As long as nothing happens to Afreen, show, we are good.

Am I the only one who still pictures Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio screaming "ROBIIIIIIIINNNNNNNN!" every time she is onscreen?

1 hour ago, blackwing said:

Am I the only one who still pictures Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio screaming "ROBIIIIIIIINNNNNNNN!" every time she is onscreen?

What with all the mustache twirling, I don't think she's able to open her mouth wide enough to scream.

"We are fugitives on the run for our lives. But we can protect your family in Africa" Wha?

Madeline as a VP candidate would lose more votes than Sara Palin. Plus, is whoever's President in the Blindspot world dumb enough to pick someone who will obviously assinate him to be President herself?

Uh...forget I asked that.

• LOL 2
Just now, Loandbehold said:

What with all the mustache twirling, I don't think she's able to open her mouth wide enough to scream.

Surprised she pulled the trigger herself on a lowly minion. 

15 hours ago, blackwing said:

Every time I see Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio, I picture her in The Abyss:  “Virgil, you wiener”!! 

• Love 1

Anyone can tell me what Patterson and Rich discovered a the end? The sound on my video cut off and I missed the last 20 secs or so of the end. Right about when Rich opens up a file and it shows blue prints of... something LOL

Patterson: They look like detailed schematics for a chemical weapons system.

1 hour ago, Bouffe said:

Anyone can tell me what Patterson and Rich discovered a the end? 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Bouffe said:

Anyone can tell me what Patterson and Rich discovered a the end? The sound on my video cut off and I missed the last 20 secs or so of the end. Right about when Rich opens up a file and it shows blue prints of... something LOL

Back at the FBI Madeline tested a gas on a guy that made him foam at the mouth, this was the delivery system for that gas.

• Love 1

Aww, damn - when Patterson and Rich lost the team's signal at the beginning I was hoping for a full episode of them being awesome together saving the other three. Then Weller barged through the door and the episode went downhill from there on. I'm still hoping the person helping is Roman. And I'm still impressed by Mastrantonio not cracking up through all the villain-speeching she has to deliver. Can't wait for her to ask for a spoon to cut someone's heart out!

"He must have woken up at the border crossing."

What border crossing, Jane? The Czech Republic is part of Schengen. You'll barely notice if you cross a border between Schengen countries. There have been teams on the amazing race who drove to the wrong country on accident. It's basically like crossing between states in the US.

Earlier in the episode Jane even said that her passport was checked by border patrol. Really? Where does this show think Prague is, Russia?