Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E13: Lights Out

• Start Topic

23 hours ago, Loandbehold said:

I thought it was really sweet that they named the baby after Shirley Maclaine just to please Charles.

Don't let Jake and Amy and Bruce Willis see this, even in jest. 

• LOL 5

I really enjoyed this episode. The way they subverted the elvator delivery was fantastic. Hitchock and Scully, while lazy and addicted to unhealthy food, often have knowledge and skills based on being lazy and addicted to unhealthy food that turn out to be useful. The dance was a highlight of the episode. 

• Love 1
On 4/25/2020 at 5:45 PM, MisterGlass said:

"I do not want to be around when page 53 happens."  And I really laughed at how page 53 was censored.

And then when Jake shows up during the delivery, he's excitedly yelling at Amy, "we're at page 53"

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 4/26/2020 at 12:30 PM, Loandbehold said:

My first thought was your Chidi Anogonye. Reading all the books in preparation for this three-hour lecture on why his parents shouldn't get divorced.

I entirely agree and love this.  It was so young Chidi.

• Love 3

I should have known that dance was gonna pay off. I was crying so hard I could barely see it. My friend used to play Push It and drive me over speed bumps to bring my overdue baby. Didn't work, lol.

This episode was just a total win. Too much funny to mention but I also loved the payoff of Lauren peeing in the trashcan. I hate those pedal carts, they're all over downtown Nashville. I'm just trying to get to PT dammit!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 4/27/2020 at 10:31 PM, HyeChaps said:

Oh, let the middle name be Raymond

Didn’t we learn in another episode that Holt’s middle name is Jacob? 

And I swear there was an episode where Terry or Jake say something about never dancing to “Salt and Pepper” but drunkenly jamming out to them later in the episode.  

The funniest part of the dance scene to me was after Amy asked if they were getting her drugs, the look on Rosa’s face, knowing damn well what she was seeing 😂

Another call back - Boyle had wanted to start the nickname of “Ro-Ro” in one of the much earlier seasons, which was immediately shot down.  I thought at first that’s why he was pissed at the prospect of Aunt Ro-Ro.  

• Love 1
On 4/29/2020 at 9:29 PM, nanners84 said:

And I swear there was an episode where Terry or Jake say something about never dancing to “Salt and Pepper” but drunkenly jamming out to them later in the episode.  

Whatta Man!

• Love 2

I guess Hitchcock & Scully are useful to have in an emergency... in a really really gross way, of course. And the Salt 'n Pepa dance actually turned out relevant too (also loved that it wasn't properly choreographed - they'd only had a couple of hours to work on it).

Still a little disappointed they resorted to the "Woman has to give birth in a crisis" story. It's even been done before on B99 (though then the delivery ultimately happened in hospital). At least Jake did make it in time (without abandoning his cop duties, either).

On 4/24/2020 at 8:00 PM, Victor the Crab said:

I did not like Dottie at all. She's an awful person with some deep seated issues

I don't think we're meant to like her, but police swear to "Protect & Serve" everyone... even the jerks. And for shooting an arrestee, she might well die in prison.

On 4/25/2020 at 1:35 AM, RobertDeSneero said:

Baby McClane's middle name should be Melvil for obvious reasons

Or Peanut Butter (though Charles would probably die in that case)!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 4/21/2020 at 8:37 PM, chitowngirl said:

Thanks! It’ll be nice to have a real finale instead of a forced one!!!

On 4/21/2020 at 8:37 PM, chitowngirl said:

Thanks! It’ll be nice to have a real finale instead of a forced one!!!

Apparently, from a tweet a saw by Terry Crews, there will be an 8th season.