Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Hmmm, Vic suddenly shows up everywhere nobody wants to see him, eh?  And all dressed in black, hunched over, with his old man shuffle.  Sheesh, all he needs are horns & a pitchfork to complete the look . . . and it ain't even Halloween yet.  I really wanna see someone do a Homer Simpson girly scream when he appears outta nowhere.  Vic is reminding me more & more of Mr. Burns.

Well, Billy against Vic doesn't interest me much -- but add Phyllis to the mix?  I'm in, but briefly, very briefly.

Lots of coupling going on in GC -- and they all squick me out.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Peppermint said:

Perhaps a mis-type, but exactly conveys my feelings...

It was very icky snd squicky

And also, if Claire really gives a shit about fitting in with her family and developing good relationships with everyone despite her heinous initial actions, then maybe don't work for ir get involved with your cousin's recent ex husband and their child? That whole story line is offensive on so many levels.

Edited by surfgirl
  • Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

The only thing worse than a jobless Phyllis is Phyllis with a job. That means more scenes, more shoulders, more big teeth and worse than anything, the revival of Philly.  It’s absolutely disgusting. 
Victor might be pissed at Audra but he’s not going to be any happier with Kyle once he realizes his sweet innocent new granddaughter is involved with him

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

the revival of Philly

If it keeps him away from Sally, I’m here for it. Easier to just FF if they’re both in scenes together! 🤣

• Like 4
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, Sake614 said:

If it keeps him away from Sally, I’m here for it. Easier to just FF if they’re both in scenes together! 🤣

Unfortunately, I’m sure Billy and Sally will happen. Phyllis hates her so she’ll most likely get to go off on her. It’s a lose lose. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 5
  • Angry 1
10 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Victor might be pissed at Audra but he’s not going to be any happier with Kyle once he realizes his sweet innocent new granddaughter is involved with him

I dunno, I haven't gotten the impression Victor truly cares that much about Claire. He just doesn't want any more Abbott mixed in his bloodline.

10 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

the revival of Philly

MS' Phyllis and JT's Billy. Oy, can't see it and don't wanna. I am Team Silly/Bally.

• Like 5

Well today’s show was an hour I’ll never get back. Lucy whining about moving being the single worst thing that could ever happen to her.

sharon and Cameron discussing murder without actually using the word. And how exactly is killing Daniel going to help sharon feel better? It won’t bring Cassie back to life

Victoria and Cole coming downstairs while she fixes her hideous blouse (shouldn’t she have done that before leaving the room?) only to join the blossoming new boring couple, Kyle and Claire, for dinner. 

shoot me now. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

I know this is intrusive, but if Nick, Faith and Mariah want to know if Sharon is talking to ghost Cameron, why don’t they hide a web cam in her living room? They’d soon see how unhinged she is.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

Suite 352. The camera sure lingered on the number for some reason.

Keeping a secret, Victoria? Hah, you and Cole were making out in the GCAC lobby while clearly in a state of dishevelment. People wanting to keep their trysts private don't paw each other in public.

Right, Lucy, the entire universe revolves around you. 🙄

OMG, Claire actually asked her parents what they were doing upstairs together. Vikki and Cole have no reason to be ashamed but dang. Maybe they should've gone to the No-Tell Motel, lol.

So Harrison is the considered the class mayor at school. That's cute. He's already putting his Abbott male charm to good use.

Whatever, Lucy. Thousands of kids are growing up in military or foreign service families and have moved many times all over the world. You're not special.

Cole said he's resigning from his prestige job at Oxford. Next stop, GCU, the glorified community college!

Hey, it's Esther.

Eh, I don't think it's Esther's place to tell Sharon she should have tea instead of coffee. She's still Sharon's employee.

It must've been like the third or fourth time "today" Kyle went home and poured himself a drink. Good grief.

Why does Daniel keep going to Crimson Lights when he knows he's likely to run into Sharon there? It's as if he wants to keep her riled up.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 9
  • Love 4

Has Heather and Chelsea gone to the same school of breathless acting?  They both have the same way of delivering their lines. 

Today’s episode 🥱🥱😴😴😴

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

It must've been like the third or fourth time "today" Kyle went home and poured himself a drink. Good grief.

I had the same thought when he poured a glass. I’m like, wait, didn’t you just get home from dinner where you were drinking? Why do you need ANOTHER drink the minute you walk in the house? 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Sake614 said:

I had the same thought when he poured a glass. I’m like, wait, didn’t you just get home from dinner where you were drinking? Why do you need ANOTHER drink the minute you walk in the house? 

I would imagine they drink because pot smoking is ☠️

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
6 hours ago, Sake614 said:

Sharon and Cameron discussing murder without actually using the word. And how exactly is killing Daniel going to help sharon feel better? It won’t bring Cassie back to life

Why hasn't the blood on CamRon's shirt turned brown yet?

If Daniel had died instead of Cassie, Cassie would have been guilty of manslaughter and driving without a license. How would that make things better?

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

Yeah, hard not to notice the breathlessness of Vail.  What's with this?  Sheesh, her acting really stinks.

Should name of show be changed to "Boring Convos in Bars, Restaurants, Living Rooms, Parks, Coffee Joints & Tiny Offices"?  And oh, man, they all drink a ton on show, don't they?  Funny how the booze doesn't make any of 'em more interesting.

Looking at Cameron is making me nauseous.  So ghosts in Sharon's head don't ever bath?  Yuck.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
(edited)

Great. Bluetooth and Billy working together which means we will be subjected to her overacting and disregarding personal space.  And her hideous fashion sense.

ETA; AND I WANT BITCHY DIANE BACK.  At least she dressed well. Come on Diane, we KNOW you still have it.

Edited by One Tough Cookie
  • Like 6
  • Love 4

Hey, it's Abby.

Chelsea doesn't seem to understand how breaking up works. Two words, Billy: restraining order.

AFAIC Adam needed to tell Connor in no uncertain terms to stay out of grown folks business. The kid is doing quantitative analysis in his head on messy stuff no child should be worrying about.

Wow, when was the last time Devon and Phyllis had a nose-to-nose? Ever? He handled her way more graciously than she deserved given her attitude. WTAF.

I thought Sharon was behaving in front of Daniel like she was drunk or high on something. I couldn't understand why he didn't notice.

Lol, Phyllis busted into Billy's office like the Kool-Aid Man. Sucks to be you, Chelz. Buh bye.

But Phyllis being kinda aggressive with Billy when he's sorta vulnerable? Oy. <pleasenocouchsexpleasenocouchsexpleasenocouchsex>

"Who puts a breakfast food in a cookie?" Good one, Red. But the Quaker Oats company would like to have a word regarding homemade oatmeal cookies. Yum.

How was Nick not wily enough to keep Sharon from driving? He could've driven them back to her house in her car and picked his car up from the coffeehouse later.

Billy, stop acting brand new. Ditto comments upthread, Phyllis has never encountered a boundary she wouldn't violate or a lane she wouldn't cross. No way will she be your second-in-command without doing stuff you won't want. Regrets, you'll have a few.

• Like 3
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

Phillis🕷️ walks in and, as usual, starts  an unwarranted conversation. Phillis🕷️’s black outfit just needs a scythe to complete the look.  Phillis🕷️sits down, tells Billy👃 lies, and helps herself to a cookie.  Could anybody be more obnoxious?  

Billy👃is a total ass hole (I know I’m repeating myself).  For Billy👃, his hate of Adam is stronger than his love for Chelsea.  In my humble opinion, that means that Billy👃 was in lust and not love. I don’t think he’s even capable of real love except as self love. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
(edited)
5 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Phyllis busted into Billy's office like the Kool-Aid Man.

🤣😂😅🤣😂😅

ETA: If the Kool-Aid Man had tube sock tits, cold shoulder tops, and velociraptor arms, and was a dumpster humper.

Edited by surfgirl
  • Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 11
(edited)
13 hours ago, surfgirl said:

🤣😂😅🤣😂😅

ETA: If the Kool-Aid Man had tube sock tits, cold shoulder tops, and velociraptor arms, and was a dumpster humper.

Marry me.  With all my worldly goods, I thee endow if you keep talking like this!!  A most excellent post, surfgirl!!

15 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Chelsea doesn't seem to understand how breaking up works. Two words, Billy: restraining order.

Or a tranquilizer gun.  Nothing, ever, will make me feel sorry for Billy but if he filled Chelsea's mouth with plaster of paris and planted her head first in Chancellor Park,  I wouldn't rat him out to the cops.  She's approaching Phyllis levels of intolerable.  

Edited by boes
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
(edited)

A new day in GC, finally.

Cole, you don't need to be asking Victor for his blessing to date his daughter. Not unless the Newmans are royalty and there's an official line of succession at risk. Sure.

Ohhh, Billy basically wanted Phyllis to be an admin assistant but she fast-talked herself the title and salary of a COO. His negotiating skills are not great.

Poor Cole, out here catching strays because Victor thinks Victoria's man-picker is broken.

How many times are Claire and Victoria going to discuss Claire getting involved with Kyle? And whether Claire should stop being Harrison's nanny and work at NE instead? Yawn.

Nikki, you have no idea how much Victor hasn't told you. His disloyalty issue with Cole is merely the tip of the iceberg.

Billy admitted to Phyllis that he hasn't told Jill he fired Lily! I've been saying Lily should call Jill. She might could get her job back without Victor's involvement.

Wait a minute. Billy doesn't own A-C, Jill does. How are the Newmans going to buy him out? What Victoria was suggesting sounded more like a bribe to me. 🤔

Phyllis used her techie brain to figure out how Lily undermined Billy on his pending AI company deal. Whee, Billy now has a Doberman on leash payroll and she's just waiting for the signal to attack. Lily, you in danger, girl.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

On the style front, I liked Billy's light gray double-breasted suit today. Nah on the no-tie thing though. Seems too faddish.

Looks like Cole inherited Tucker's slim jeans. I don't think he does them the justice Tucker did, if my drift is caught. 😏

What in the Bizarro world Phantom of the Opera was that goofy skirt/diagonal apron thing Victoria had on?

I thought Nikki had a C-suite Stevie Nicks vibe today, if Stevie flatironed her hair. 🎶Stand back!🎶

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Nikki, you have no idea how much Victor hasn't told you. His disloyalty issue with Cole is merely the tip of the iceberg.

OH yeah, she doesn't know anything about The Great Brussel Sprouts Caper of 2024 does she?!?

Billy admitted to Phyllis that he hasn't told Jill he fired Lily! I've been saying Lily should call Jill. She might could get her job back without Victor's involvement.

WTAF man?!? WHY does JG make this so moronic when it doesn't have to be?

Looks like Cole inherited Tucker's slim jeans. I don't think he does them the justice Tucker did, if my drift is caught. 😏

Your drift is caught ma'am. Tucker had some nice junk in the trunk and junk in the glove box as well. Cole? He's about as sexy as a box of kiddie raisins.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Phillis🕷️, as usual, hears but doesn’t listen. She thinks she’s second in command while Billy👃told her she was nothing more than a grunt.  But making Phillis🕷️ the COO is really making her second in command and executive power. Phillis🕷️ will do her own thing and ask for forgiveness later.  Does this now mean that Phillis🕷️ will now have more air time 🤢🤮?  Phillis🕷️is only there a hot second and she’s already giving Billy👃grief.  

I guess that Claire/Eve is not a virgin. Even though she has zero romantic experience she had non sincere encounters.  I only mention this because it would be upsetting, to me, if Kyle was her first.  

Victoria, that fantastic business woman, has a plan to save Billy👃’s reputation by offering to buy him out.  First of all, Billy👃doesn’t own AC, Jill does.  

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

It's time for the Genoa City Little Theatre Fall Production...Victoria is a Pilgrim/Amish/Tart. 

Odessy 7. Is it something Jill has been coveting for years, Billy, or is it a "start up", Billy ?? Some of us listen and retain. 

Odessy 7 is a 57 Chevy that the teenager next door has been revving in the drive way for 3 years hoping it will finally turn over.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 7
1 hour ago, Peppermint said:

Is Victor correct ?? Quelle horreur !! Cole is a Howard after all. Something twisted in that bloodline.

Vicky shoulda ditched it all and run off with the sailboat guy...

Correct about what?

• Like 2
(edited)
5 hours ago, surfgirl said:

Your drift is caught ma'am. Tucker had some nice junk in the trunk and junk in the glove box as well. Cole? He's about as sexy as a box of kiddie raisins.

Why is the guy so against shaving?  If he just shaved (or grew a beard), maybe he'd look a bit less perpetually stoned -- or is that only cuz of his shitty acting?

OK, so they figured out Lily went to Vic, & Vic got to the AI dude.  So what?  Sounds like the deal is wrecked.  How is Phyllis gonna help?  By faking her death?  That seems to be her best talent.  Awesome hiring choice, Billy.  What a boob.

Not a great hairdo choice, Nikki.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
10 hours ago, Peppermint said:

Odessy 7. Is it something Jill has been coveting for years, Billy, or is it a "start up", Billy ?? Some of us listen and retain. 

We do, we do.  To add to the list, last week I assume Victor  misspoke his lines when he called Odyessy 7 an "upstart" and later referred to it as a "pushup".  

Phyllis should try and acquire a pushup, at the very least.

10 hours ago, Peppermint said:

Is Victor correct ?? Quelle horreur !! Cole is a Howard after all. Something twisted in that bloodline.

Vicky shoulda ditched it all and run off with the sailboat guy...

There is, but Victor questioning Cole based on his bloodline is a bit like Nosferatu calling Frankenstein's monster an upstart.  Or a pushup.

Sailboat guy....Travis Crawford.  That guy was great with Victoria and didn't give a rats ass about Victor and his attitude.  Of course, Show had to ruin him eventually because TGVN can never be wrong but he was great while he lasted.

Edited by boes
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
45 minutes ago, One Tough Cookie said:

Do you know what revolting picture that went thru my mind?

Something similar probably went through my mind but I doubt Billy is flexible enough to, um, "love" himself.

14 hours ago, surfgirl said:

WTAF man?!? WHY does JG make this so moronic when it doesn't have to be?

When I read mystery novels, I call this the phone loophole. If the mystery or a problematic situation could be resolved by a character's access to a phone, then IMO it's not much of a mystery/situation. This is particularly evident now that most people have cell phones with them 24/7. Of course, it doesn't apply to novels that were written before phones were a thing (or widely available).

We all know Lily could simply call Jill and the problem with Lily's job at AC would likely go away. However, JG has to say Lily won't do it in order for the AC story arc to drag out with Billy in charge. Ugh.

On a related note, did anyone notice in the opening camera shot yesterday that there's a office tower with the name "AC" on it now? It sits between the NE and Jabot towers. The building's been there all along, it just never seems to have had a name on it before (as best as my image search googling was able to find). So has Chancellor Industries always had a building but it wasn't identified in the camera shot of GC's skyline?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
31 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

On a related note, did anyone notice in the opening camera shot yesterday that there's an office tower with the name "AC" on it now? It sits between the NE and Jabot towers. The building's been there all along, it just never seems to have had a name on it before (as best as my image search googling was able to find). So has Chancellor Industries always had a building but it wasn't identified in the camera shot of GC's skyline?

Yes, most recently it was CW, which always made me chuckle thinking of the CW network 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
45 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

On a related note, did anyone notice in the opening camera shot yesterday that there's a office tower with the name "AC" on it now? It sits between the NE and Jabot towers. The building's been there all along, it just never seems to have had a name on it before (as best as my image search googling was able to find). So has Chancellor Industries always had a building but it wasn't identified in the camera shot of GC's skyline?

13 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

Yes, most recently it was CW, which always made me chuckle thinking of the CW network 

I must be watching the super budget version of Show bc I've never seen this at all! 

9 hours ago, boes said:

There is, but Victor questioning Cole based on his bloodline is a bit like Nosferatu calling Frankenstein's monster an upstart.  Or a pushup.

This is gold, Jerry, gold! (™️Kenny Bania)

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

So Phylth gets to be COO just like that?  No putting it before the board, just hammering out the details with HR?  Of course, since none of the board members no longer have anything to do with the company and Jill isn't even phoning it in, I guess that makes Beely Lord and Master of the whole dang mess.  Her last job at this company had her working for her dipshit son in a not very important and certainly not C-suite job.  Aren't the people she worked with then going to be just a wee bit pissed that she's now their boss?  Or have all the employees read the writing on the bathroom walls and left?

11 hours ago, boes said:

There is, but Victor questioning Cole based on his bloodline is a bit like Nosferatu calling Frankenstein's monster an upstart. 

You'd think Cole's bloodline would more than qualify him for membership in the Newman Clan.

20 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Cole, you don't need to be asking Victor for his blessing to date his daughter.

This.  I don't even understand why Cole felt it necessary to consult Viktor about anything.  They are all grown ass adults and should stay the fuck out of each other's bidness.  And =please= no more coy shit between Vic and Claire about their stupid love lives.  It's disgusting.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

When I read mystery novels, I call this the phone loophole. If the mystery or a problematic situation could be resolved by a character's access to a phone, then IMO it's not much of a mystery/situation. This is particularly evident now that most people have cell phones with them 24/7. Of course, it doesn't apply to novels that were written before phones were a thing (or widely available).

Yeah, it's likda hard to image RichardIII having one when he's screaming "My kingdom for ra horse or a phone"

• LOL 4
4 hours ago, Sake614 said:

Oh okay, I guess I never noticed it before. So was it previously the Chancellor Industries building, which I guess Jill owned after she bought the company from Victor? Lily was already working there and then she talked Devon into merging Hamilton/Winters with CI. Ow, my head.

• Like 4
21 hours ago, surfgirl said:

WHY does JG make this so moronic when it doesn't have to be?

Joe Shelby "Josh" Griffith, who doesn't give out his age, started writing for the soap Santa Barbara in 1988, and my guess is that he hasn't been able to leave the 80s behind, hence the regurgitation of storylines and situations from four decades ago - I just watched an entertaining Matlock episode from 1987, and noticed how one of the characters in a restaurant scene used a phone that had been plugged into a jack next to the table.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Nick said Christian has an earache. Poor kid must've gotten locked in the garage again, ha ha. Unheated. 😉

Geez, I'm ready for Faith to stop blaming herself for everything. She has no control over crazypants Sharon. Or bratty Lucy.

Sharon went to the No-Tell Motel with Ghoul Cameron. It looked like the room where Harrison and Claire were held captive by Jordan. Yikes.

Nah, Billy, Lily is not smart enough not to get played by Victor. All Victor has to do is mention Neil and Lily basically turns into putty in his hands.

Speaking of hands, what was that strange tat on Lily's wrist? It almost looked to me like she'd gotten her lower arm slammed in a doorway and there was a bad bruise afterwards.

I find it annoying how Lily keeps acting like being the CEO of Chancellor = owning it. Lily, you have never been anything more than an employee. JILL OWNS CHANCELLOR.

So despite every horrid thing that happened with him, Sharon still wants to believe Cameron loved her. Ugh, ugh, ugh.

Lily, giiirrrlll. You really don't want to be talking sh!t about Phyllis to her face. You are no match, especially when Phyllis feels provoked.

Real talk from Nate and Devon to Lily. Yes, Lily, you are indeed that stupid to have put your trust in Victor's mere word. Helen Keller's ghost is shaking her head at you.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 2
(edited)

Nikki, Marianne Faithfull wants her 1960's hairdo back!  And why is it plastered down, dragging your face down with it?

Marianne has a shorter, fluffier 'do now. You should try it!

Edited by Denize
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5

First of all Lily looks fantastic in black.  Second of all, Lily is usually smarter than the average bear but Victor is not the average bear.  Although Lily made a big  mistake in not talking to Jill.  Lily only thinks that Jill was complicit in her firing. 

Billy👃and Phillis🕷️a match made in hell.  Billy👃is paranoid and Phillis🕷️feeds his paranoia.  It’s amazing how you don’t have to say Phillis🕷️three times in order for her to pop up to cause havoc.  

Natey Nate Nate, as usually is blowing it out his ass. Billy👃’s rise to power has nothing to do with him.  Billy👃 was handed the thrown by Jill.  

Why are Devon and Natey Nate Nate worried about Victor?  Isn’t bringing down Billy👃by any means necessary the priority?  Most likely Lily won’t be on top but there is the possibility she still will be in the C Suite.

• Like 3
  • Useful 3
12 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Why are Devon and Natey Nate Nate worried about Victor?  Isn’t bringing down Billy👃by any means necessary the priority?  Most likely Lily won’t be on top but there is the possibility she still will be in the C Suite.

Ordinarily they likely couldn’t care less about Victor but they know Lily is going to come up way short of her goal and they’re worried about HER. She’s under the delusion that she’s getting the CEO spot back Nd is going to be blindsided when she discovers that job belongs to Nikki and she’ll be lucky to end up in the mailroom.  Nikki will likely name Claire COO and Katie CFO. 🤣

• Applause 1
  • LOL 5

Not sure how Mariah knew what Madison hotel room to go to. Sharon said she'd done remote check-in but the only way Mariah could've known the room number is if the front desk told her. Hmmm.

In what world does a COO need to be read in on their boss' personal life? Seems to me Phyllis is looking for trouble and she'll claim it's on Billy's behalf.

Mariah used to be a much better liar. She was no match for bonkers Sharon. But perhaps it wasn't the kind of situation to be trying to handle over the phone.

Okay, I did not have Phyllis being sympathetic toward Chelsea on my Friday Y&R bingo card. She was actually encouraging Billy to forgive Chelsea. <shrugs>

Victor advised Nick to have Faith move in with him so she doesn't feel so responsible for monitoring Sharon. Has everyone forgotten Faith is an active college student? She should be heading back to Ann Arbor.

Mind your own beeswax, Phyllis. AFAIC Billy ought to run in the opposite direction whenever he sees Chelsea. He owes her nothing.

Gotta give Nick credit for being a standup guy wrt to his ex-wife's troubles. Not sure he needed to take Nikki, Victoria, and Victor's opinions on the Sharon problem though. None of them are objective about her.

Sigh, Adam. You can't be letting Connor's OCD push you back into Chelsea's arms.  Giving Connor that kind of power is a terrible idea.

Whee, Billy and Adam might start throwing punches in the middle of Society. Let's go! 😈

• Like 4
  • Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

igh, Adam. You can't be letting Connor's OCD push you back into Chelsea's arms.  Giving Connor that kind of power is a terrible idea.

She is so passive aggressive...and she's gonna get Adam, reluctantly, into her web  And seriously, telling a kid with emotional problems to me is asking for more problems. AND why does everybody think it's OK to tell other people who's banging whom?

because it NEVER said too often CHELSEA, SHUT THE FUCK UP.  You are your worst enemy.

Which hairdresser  had a grudge against MTS?

Edited by One Tough Cookie
  • Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Phillis🕷️ and Billy👃will constantly be together like stink on shit. Which one is which I leave it up to you. 

What part of leave it alone doesn’t Phillis🕷️understand.  Phillis🕷️is like an annoying cricket that keeps you from sleeping.  Hold the phone. Is actually Phillis🕷️ the voice of reason?  Maybe, but it’s very rare.  

If that makes Billy👃 feel better, let him think that Adam coerced Chelsea into sleeping with him.  If it makes Billy👃 feel better to transpose his deficiencies onto Adam, let him; but there is one thing Adam would not do, is leave his child alone in a running car.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3