Type keyword(s) to search

S33: Spoilers (With Elimination Info)

• Start Topic

Here are the rumored teams will be competing this season:

Sources: Reality Fan Forum and Clubs That Suck from February 2020 to October 2021

Edited by ApprenticeFan
  • 11th: Moe/Mike
  • 10th: Caro/Ray
  • 9th: Connie/Sam unable to return due to pregnancy
  • 8th: Anthony/Spencer unable to return due to injury
  • 7th: Lulu/Lala or Akbar/Sheridan
  • 6th: Lulu/Lala or Akbar/Sheridan
  • 5th: Isaiah/Taylor or Arun/Natalia
  • 4th: Isaiah/Taylor or Arun/Natalia
  • Finalists: Raquel/Cayla, Kim/Penn, and Dusty/Ryan
  • Love 1
(edited)
41 minutes ago, Balmafula said:
  • 10th: Caro/Ray
  • 9th: Connie/Sam unable to return due to pregnancy
  • 8th: Anthony/Spencer unable to return due to injury
  • 7th: Lulu/Lala or Akbar/Sheridan
  • 6th: Lulu/Lala or Akbar/Sheridan
  • 5th: Isaiah/Taylor or Arun/Natalia
  • 4th: Isaiah/Taylor or Arun/Natalia

It was rumored Michael/Moe returned on the resumption of the Race when they replaced Caro/Ray, as they had broke up when the Race production was shutdown.

I believe Caro/Ray was the team did not return for the resumption.

Edited by ApprenticeFan
31 minutes ago, ApprenticeFan said:

It was rumored Michael/Moe returned on the resumption of the Race when they replaced Caro/Ray, as they had broke up when the Race production was shutdown.

I wish that I could know who won.

2 hours ago, ApprenticeFan said:

Oh, I hope Michael and Moe do return — that would make me so happy.  Sad to see the injury news about Anthony/Spencer — I like them SO much.

• Love 2
On 1/5/2022 at 9:52 PM, MerBearHou said:

Sad to see the injury news about Anthony/Spencer — I like them SO much.

Good news: the source was mistaken and both Train Boys do return.

Bad news: the actual boot was Arun/Natalia.

• Love 2
On 1/5/2022 at 6:56 PM, Balmafula said:
  • 10th: Arun/Natalia
  • 9th: Caro/Ray unable to return due to breakup
  • 8th: Connie/Sam unable to return due to pregnancy
  • 7th: Lulu/Lala or Akbar/Sheridan or Isaiah/Taylor
  • 6th: Lulu/Lala or Akbar/Sheridan or Isaiah/Taylor
  • 5th: Lulu/Lala or Akbar/Sheridan or Isaiah/Taylor
  • 4th: Spencer/Anthony

Based on the end of the episode and the preview, it looks like all of Ray/Caro, Taylor/Isaiah, Anthony/Spencer, and Connie/Sam do not return, with both eliminated teams returning to make a field of 7 teams for the restart. Really unfortunate that so many were unable to come back.

10 hours ago, TheRabbi said:

Based on the end of the episode and the preview, it looks like all of Ray/Caro, Taylor/Isaiah, Anthony/Spencer, and Connie/Sam do not return, with both eliminated teams returning to make a field of 7 teams for the restart. Really unfortunate that so many were unable to come back.

I suppose they will have some extra non-elimination legs built in.  But this was an unfortunate "roadblock," if you will.  They can't push a reset button and start over again with the players who came back, along with additional teams. It wouldn't be fair to those who have not yet been eliminated.  

Ah well, I'm not going to miss Connie and Sam.  He rubbed me the wrong way.  

• Love 2
10 hours ago, TheRabbi said:

I am bummed that all the teams were not able to return. None of the teams rubbed me the wrong way. I thought Ray did a great job when he was frustrated with the driving and Caro's comments. He pulled over and got out. He told her he needed some time to calm down and that her comments in the car were not helping him. He didn't yell or get angry, it was nice to see him handle it that maturely. Anthony and Spenser I know because of their back story. They are doing fine on the race but they are not stand outs so far. I still struggle to identify Taylor and Isaiah and Connie and Sam, they are not standing out as great or awful.

I think the idea that they bring back the eliminated teams and add some extra non-elimination rounds is a sound path forward. There is no need to add other teams, it is a unique situation that deserves a unique solution. We should all expect changes to the Race and roll with it.

• Love 4
19 hours ago, Balmafula said:

The finalists remain the same regardless. 

image_2022-01-06_190620.jpg

• 7th: Moe/Michael *
  • 6th: Lulu/Lala, Akbar/Sheridan, or Arun/Natalia
  • 5th: Lulu/Lala, Akbar/Sheridan, or Arun/Natalia
  • 4th: Lulu/Lala, Akbar/Sheridan, or Arun/Natalia

Singing Cops Social Media Timeline

On September 13th, the Singing Cops made a video post on Instagram at an airport wearing large backpacks and saying they're going down to Hollywood for a big opportunity that's "even bigger than Ellen." People that seem to know them post about "safe travels" in the comments and TAR22 alum Katie even wishes them "good luck!":
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTwhabeFQZa/

The same day, Mike posts a video on his personal Instagram saying he's at the Buffalo Airport and going down to Hollywood:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTwk4J1jj-v/

The same day, Mike posts another video on Instagram of them being picked up by a driver at the airport in LA:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTxeRHljzV-/

After that, 8 days of silence on all social media.

Finally, on September 21st, the Singing Cops page posts the following "@thebflostore for being the official store @thesingingcops shopped at for our newest television venture. Very soon the spirit of #Buffalove will be on display for the world to see!!!!!" This may be someone running their account or it may be them: https://www.instagram.com/p/CUF2n5SJ4J2/

The next day, September 22nd, Mike returns to his personal Instagram with this post. It may be someone running the account for him or it may actually be him:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUIDK-CL8Ib/

The next day, September 23rd, Mike makes a video post on his personal Instagram that clearly shows him back home and in his own car. Could be prerecorded but doesn't seem so in my opinion:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CULcmRXjCOn/

From September 23rd and on, Mike regularly goes back to posting similar content he was posting before the 8-day break.

On October 5th, Mike posts on his personal Instagram a video saying he's catching an early morning flight to LA to finish up some business out there:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUpTCNzD8Ii/

On October 7th, the Singing Cops Instagram posts a video with them seeming to exit a hotel lobby and get into a car with the caption "The singing cops signing out , to be continued……":
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUuxj_oFxQJ/

Later that day, the Singing Cops Instagram posts a video of Mike and Moe inside of the car that picked them up from their last post and saying that whatever experience they had was "life changing" and that they can't wait to show us what's next:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUvgEldlCFF/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The way I interpret all this is that they flew to LA for sequester starting on September 13th and then likely get eliminated on September 21st, so it seems like they don't last a long time.
But regardless, this CONFIRMS that they did not just fly out to LA to be held for weeks just to show up at the finale, as we can see they flew back out on October 5th for the finale and then left on October 7th.

• Love 1
(edited)

Anthony & Spencer and Taylor & Isaiah were accepted to return for the Race but due to extenuating circumstances, one of Train Guys' got injured and Taylor & Isaiah had lost one of their family members due to COVID after tested positive. 

Edited by ApprenticeFan
  • St. Gallen and Zurich: F7 NEL/TBC
  • Lugano: Cops eliminated in 7th
  • Corsica I: F6 NEL/TBC
  • Corsica II: Twins, Spouses, or Dad-Daughter eliminated in 6th
  • Thessaloniki and the Chalkidiki Peninsula: F5 NEL/TBC
  • Thessaloniki and the Chalkidiki Peninsula: Twins, Spouses, or Dad-Daughter eliminated in 5th
  • Lisbon I: F4 NEL/TBC
  • Lisbon II: Remainder of Twins, Spouses, or Dad-Daughter eliminated in 4th
  • Los Angeles: F3 of Flight Attendants, YouTubers, or Exoneree-Buddy
  • Love 1

I just finished Kim and Penn's podcast on the episode and the interruption.  Without giving any specifics, Kim says that the post-pandemic tasks are different than from the traditional ones we know and love.