Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E06: William & Jamie

Cranberry

Akirra contacts Catfish for help to stop her bae’s online ex, Jamie, from harassing her and her boyfriend William. But the script is flipped when Nev and Kamie find out that William has received thousands of dollars from Jamie!

3 hours ago, Spike said:

William was pretty repulsive.  Had no feelings for the catfish but was milking her for cash.  

William was very repulsive, & also, a moron. I can't understand why Akirra would want to be with him.

I did LMAO when Nev was looking at all the money in his Paypal & said "don't break up with this girl! Akirra, get out of here."

• Love 6

William was so shady! Jamie at one point sent actual photos of herself, and William conveniently said he "forgot" when he came clean with Nev that he actually had seen the real Jamie before. I don't believe anything that comes out of his mouth. And Akirra, you shouldn't either and I'm surprised you are still with him. 

As the poster said above, it was really funny when Nev was scrolling through the payment history. 

• Love 7
9 hours ago, athousandclowns said:

Would someone enlighten me about this Jamie getting money from social media? How? 

I don’t know the ins and outs, but I see people promoting products and the more hits the products page gets, and orders, they give something to the “influencer” who is doing the selling.

I think the Kardashians do it, I know Kim Zolciak and her daughter does.

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/274687

• Love 2
1 hour ago, cooksdelight said:

I don’t know the ins and outs, but I see people promoting products and the more hits the products page gets, and orders, they give something to the “influencer” who is doing the selling.

I think the Kardashians do it, I know Kim Zolciak and her daughter does.

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/274687

Thanks ! Oh so they paid for likes. I understand Kim And Kardashians but this woman does not seem like she would influence anyone.  

1 hour ago, LuvMyShows said:

Someone . . . who thinks you're ugly iRL?!?

This is the part they made me feel sorry for Jamie. That's a difficult thing to hear in the company of others, especially after she confessed to being in love with him.

I know how that feels, although I've never given men any money.

• Love 3
On 2/14/2020 at 12:05 PM, athousandclowns said:

Thanks ! Oh so they paid for likes. I understand Kim And Kardashians but this woman does not seem like she would influence anyone.  

I think she was using the same fake pics as an influencer she used to snare him.