Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E02: Whit's New Man

• Start Topic

22 hours ago, princelina said:

she stuck her face in his armpit and took a big whiff, and then took off.  Nothing new at all 😄 

I had to stop watching. They keep bringing this overflowing garbage truck of a show back and it becomes worse every season. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

I had to stop watching. They keep bringing this overflowing garbage truck of a show back and it becomes worse every season. 

I quit  watching  this  dumpster  fire a couple of  seasons ago.... but I still  come  here for the  snark. 

• Love 4

I think that when our parents  start calling due to falls, injuring themselves due to falls, needing to go to ER in the middle of the night, we can't help but be concerned.  These are red flags and often they predate a real nasty fall that causes fractures, surgery and those kind of recoveries are tough.  Denial is huge, sadly. 

My dad worked past retirement age and so we thought it was fine when he finally left his part-time hobby job in his 70's, but, now we wish that he had kept working. He was bored at home and still is at 82.  The senior center isn't his thing, but, I think he would have a good 5-6 more years left in that part time job until he was 80.  So, I get where Glenn is coming from. But, it seems that Babs is going to need someone around during the day to help assist her.  I bet that will be a battle.  After, a senior has strokes and multiple falls.....it's risky for them to be alone.  I hope she really does try the emergency alert.  

• Love 2