Type keyword(s) to search

Bates Sisters Boutique

• Start Topic

I thought I’d start a thread about the business venture. I predicted when it was first announced that they’d have great success and I think they have. But every single one of these dresses is sewn crooked! Here’s the latest and worst offender. 

7D412388-9539-42F4-9EBD-7F4FDB754F87.png

The worst thing about these Bates Sisters' dresses is that they are cheap dresses. You can tell from the way the cheap fabric 'hangs'. It will not keep it's shape and will stretch over time becoming just too long to wear. I also am not a fan of combining patterns that just don't go together.

• Love 6

90% of these dresses have an empire waist and look like they are designed for a pregnant woman. Other than one or two dresses and a few skirts they are marketing to pregnant women. They are all obsessed with pregnancy. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, 65mickey said:

90% of these dresses have an empire waist and look like they are designed for a pregnant woman. Other than one or two dresses and a few skirts they are marketing to pregnant women. They are all obsessed with pregnancy. 

I've also noticed that even when wearing heels, their maxi dresses are always dragging on the ground. Nobody's going to spend money hemming a cheap dress, so you probably wouldn't get more than a season out of it before the bottom got stained and torn up. 

• Love 5
On 11/10/2019 at 6:08 PM, SongbirdHollow said:

You’re right. Who is this?

9E22233D-464E-481D-B04D-C8CBB2D4A561.png

So according to Keeping Up With Fundies Tumblr, this young woman is Alana. They replied to someone who asked about her.

"Her name is Alana, and she has a boyfriend who is not one of the Bates boys. 

We’re totally all on guard for which new girls are modeling in the BSB pictures because Chaney did so early on, but in this case, she’s just a friend of the sisters." 

Mystery solved!

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, trimthatfat said:

It looks like they've purchased some of these dresses from AliExpress for dirt cheap. Whitney and Carlin actually have very cute style - I'm surprised they are carrying such cheap clothing in the store. 

I'm not. 

• Love 3