Type keyword(s) to search

Season 8 Live Posting Thread

scarynikki12
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, scarynikki12 said:

I’m now on the side of finding it funny that they gave Siren guns rather than use her cry or pretend she can fight. 

Saving money on the special effects and not needing a stunt double to do KC's action scenes

Edited by lemotomato
  • LOL 1

It's a fake version of her fake damn dad FFS! Doe she need Baby Mia to come from Bloomfield and proclaim her a hero as well?

Sara didn't accept this fake nonsense bullshit when she's presented with that sort of "redemption".

Edited by Featherhat
  • Love 2
Just now, statsgirl said:

It's good to have a theme for the season.

Makes me wonder if we'll have Black Lightning, Superman(s), Lois Lane, Supergirl, Flash, et. al. praise her individually in the crossover, or if it will be one big group ass kissing. 

• LOL 2
11 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

I like that they had Laurel's eye black magically disappear right when she reached for her mask, LOL.

That stunt has bothered me since Batman Returns. It’s like “unless they are holding make up wipes in their suits, why bother. I rather deal with them looking like raccoons.”

• Love 2

Maybe this would have more impact if Oliver hadn't accepted his fate in 722 when he was told of his death and left his wife and infant daughter anyway. They've had 5 episodes to set this up properly and didn't. Why?

• Love 5