Type keyword(s) to search

Carlin and Evan: But Mostly Carlin!

• Start Topic

(edited)

Young and dumb is usually more applicable to health issues that are less obvious and less scary. Carlin is a mom who passes out. If she's not taking this seriously for herself she would be for her children.

Like I said in earlier posts, I believe something was going on in the beginning and by them adding hyped up SM spin, it got out of hand. Now I think each of their 'updates' is in response to what they're hearing and reading.

I'm mean really, Carlin sleeping with Layla squealing within inches of her head? Carlin sleeping with Evan rambling on at the foot of the bed? And whose iPad was on the pillow next to her?

They better figure their way out of this soon or there's going to be no one left to click on their links. And for their followers its way too easy to leave and get the discounts - they can just follow Josie - she shills the same shit.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

And BTW, I had a suspected health problem very recently. After multiple diagnostic tests, procedures and office visits, I'm good (phew, yay). The entire process took about one month, maybe a couple of days less.

• Hugs 3
  • Love 5

If it takes a month for a follow up appointment, I don't think it's anything too serious.  Years ago I had a liver ultrasound and from the questions the tech was asking I was sure it was my gallbladder.  That afternoon the doctor herself (not a nurse) called and told me I needed to get in to see a surgeon immediately and an appointment was scheduled for the next day. 

At this point, I don't see Evan returning to work.  I hope I'm wrong, but Carlin and the kids are probably eligible for Tenncare (Tennessee's Medicaid program) so they can have medical care covered. 

• Like 3

So Gil & KJ’s parenting skills really shine in Carlin. She’s clueless, dumb and exaggerates for SM. She and Evan are attention seekers in the worst way. In real life they may be sweet, kind and caring but what we’ve seen on SM lately doesn’t show them in a very good light. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Carlin and Evan are not dummies plus they have a network of family and friends to push them along as needed.

Personally I think they are playing us.  I refused to believe that in the beginning but I surely do now.

What started as a young couple starting their married lives has turned into a look at me drama.  For money!

"Oh those tangled webs we weave when at first we do deceive!!"

And then there's " You can fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool all the people all the time!"

Their words are getting them in trouble.  Soon the crowd will start to turn.

I have to wonder if the Bates family are aware?  We don't see them around much during Carlin's crisis!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, So unbelievable said:

I say I'm heartless, but I'm not.  I just tire of bullshit easily and they are bullshit artists.  

I agree and I understand where you're coming from. None of us are trying to diminish or discredit people who have serious medical issues. With Evan and Carlin however, the whole thing is so performative. They've clearly found a lane to maximize views, attention and $$$, and they're running with it. In the comment section of their last video, someone said Carlin should do an Amazon wish list so fans could send her presents. So yeah, you're definitely not a bad person for taking this whole thing with a giant boulder of salt. 

• Like 1
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, Tdoc72 said:

He said on her Instagram that they have the follow up appointment soon. 

To me, that suggests that the doctor reviewed the results and there is no significant finding suggesting she is having seizures.  If there were, they would've gotten in touch to be sure she was back on her meds or gotten her in sooner.

I expect that the 'follow up' will be that her EEG was normal, there is no evidence that she is having seizures and therefore no need for further neurologic care.  'Bye, see ya later'.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Experience? Didn’t he only recently finish training?  And he can’t even seem to remember simple things, and exaggerates and lies to boot.

Yes, he has only been working as a professional electrician for a matter of months.  From what I've seen, he doesn't have the drive, determination or the all-around smarts to start his own business.  He is not a go-getter by any stretch of the imagination and that's what it takes to start a new business.  That, and a good bit of capital which he also doesn't seem to have.

I think he and Carlin are two peas in a pod; they feel entitled to receive things without working for them and they're quite comfortable with continuing to use their online presence to support themselves as opposed to doing actual hard work.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5

I assume having an “episode” while doing the EEG would have been very helpful. They said she didn’t have any. That wouldn’t rule out seizures though. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
14 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I assume having an “episode” while doing the EEG would have been very helpful. They said she didn’t have any. That wouldn’t rule out seizures though. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Just remember that 'they' are Carlin and Brandon who are not exactly reliable sources when it comes to this kind of stuff.  Yes, an EEG can be normal in someone who has seizures but doesn't happen to have one at the time the test is being performed.  However, Carlin was having multiple episodes virtually every day prior to the EEG, except, of course, when they were traveling or on vacation.  Her 'seizures' are already kind of odd in that she only seems to have them when she isn't doing something fun and when there are lots of people around to record the episode.  That is not how seizures usually work. That she somehow miraculously didn't have a single one during the 3 days she was monitored is unusual given her history.

Edited by Notabug
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

As is obvious by my posts, I fall in the skeptic camp too. Too many things don't add up, or too many do. Too many things are inconsistent and too many things are consistent. And none of the 'evidence' falls in their favor.

I'll give them this - they're young, self-enamored, influencers who let an exaggeration get out of hand. But now they need to fix it.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
(edited)

For whoever asked - this is week 8 of FMLA for Evan, meaning Monday begins week 9.

These two are so stupid it defies belief and/or they think their audience is so stupid it defies belief. Though perhaps the audience looking to send them gifts IS stupid. 

Neither of them realized she was supposed to go back on meds after the EEG? Bullshit. Bc before going off the meds she made a teary video from a playground about how she has so much anxiety about going off of them for a few days to get them out of her system but she needs to for the EEG. Implying that they KNEW this is for a few days. And oh BTW that was a freaking month ago. So even if there was some confusion about it, would someone who is only worried about health and not social media stories not just call the dr 2 days later just to confirm?

Evan also recently said the BS regarding they have no test results back - neither the EEG nor the heart monitor. Her heart monitor was immediately after Law's wedding TWO months ago - bc they were still with the inlaws. Having had a dozen+ heart monitors in the last decade, it takes 2-3 days to get them back; if a place is really slow [yes maybe w/ covid] + loses things/doesn't send them back to the right dr etc., ok you're looking at 7-10 days. Certainly not TWO months??

I mean if your caretaker is so stupid that he can't listen/ask questions when the dr speaks + can't chase down test results, maybe he need not be home with you full time??

And as for Evan owning his own business - LOL. These people stay up until 2 am regularly and roll out of bed at 10 am. When he was an apprentice and 2x/week had to leave the home by 6 am and came home at 9 pm after class, they were constantly ready to throw him a parade because he works SOOOO HARD. If he were to own his own business, that's how it would be every day for years until the business was big enough to where he could hire licensed employees to do the work and he could sit back and have checks rolling in. I mean I'm no fan of Kelton but notice the life that he and Josie live is a lot different. 

Edited by cereality
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, Lisa418722 said:

If it takes a month for a follow up appointment, I don't think it's anything too serious.  Years ago I had a liver ultrasound and from the questions the tech was asking I was sure it was my gallbladder.  That afternoon the doctor herself (not a nurse) called and told me I needed to get in to see a surgeon immediately and an appointment was scheduled for the next day. 

At this point, I don't see Evan returning to work.  I hope I'm wrong, but Carlin and the kids are probably eligible for Tenncare (Tennessee's Medicaid program) so they can have medical care covered. 

If they’re making over $100,000 a year, they don’t qualify for Medicaid.

7 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

OMG! 

They’re dumb and manipulative people taking advantage of even dumber people. 

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Notabug said:

Just remember that 'they' are Carlin and Brandon who are not exactly reliable sources when it comes to this kind of stuff.  Yes, an EEG can be normal in someone who has seizures but doesn't happen to have one at the time the test is being performed.  However, Carlin was having multiple episodes virtually every day prior to the EEG, except, of course, when they were traveling or on vacation.  Her 'seizures' are already kind of odd in that she only seems to have them when she isn't doing something fun and when there are lots of people around to record the episode.  That is not how seizures usually work. That she somehow miraculously didn't have a single one during the 3 days she was monitored is unusual given her history.

Or have even one on the exhausting trip to and from California for the wedding.

Evan just did an IG story showing Amazon packages at their door, with the caption, "I guess Prime Day was a success". I guess Carlin could stir enough to scroll Amazon, but not open her eyes while Evan filmed yesterday.

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
(edited)
10 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Evan just did an IG story showing Amazon packages at their door, with the caption, "I guess Prime Day was a success". I guess Carlin could stir enough to scroll Amazon, but not open her eyes while Evan filmed yesterday.

Interesting, since prior to that he said Carlin would have gotten on to make Amazon prime day suggestions, but she wasn’t up to it. Then he suggested people give them suggestions instead.

edited to add, he did the above on her Instagram and the picture of packages on his.

These two are strange.

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 4
  • Mind Blown 3

So mentioning the Prime packages was that kind of a hint for gifts?

I can't get over him even thinking that and people sending Carlin gifts but as Art Linkletter used to say 'people are funny'!

• Love 2
7 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Evan's post. And as he says, "so it begins", so I can just imagine they'll be getting steady deliveries for days.

image.png.2552368237de701b8fdf7053fd19dab5.png

Are these boxes from ‘fans’ of the couple???

4 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Are these boxes from ‘fans’ of the couple???

From Evan's caption, I'm assuming sick, tired, Carlin ordered a bunch of stuff and this is what has been delivered thus far.

• Sad 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

So looks like Alyssa is the first one of the family to openly say - something is going on with Carlin, it is not normal to pass out like that, don't downplay it. It's in this week's Alyssa video which was about her trip to Tenn. Apparently they went out shopping last week- Alyssa, Carlin, Whit, and Mama B - and Carlin passed out in the parking lot. This fall seems to be a lot as Whit tried to catch her but she still ended up hitting her head on rocks. She was out for like 20 min and 2 strangers carried her back to the car so they could drive her back home.

At Carlin's house, Alyssa is telling what happened and Carlin is downplaying - saying it wasn't that bad etc. As Alyssa was like YES it is that bad, it needs to be figured out, you're only 24 this isn't normal. Kelly is sitting there and all she says is - it was so scary, it was scary to us, her being out for 20 min was scary. There's something very subdued about Carlin with her own parents - which you don't see in front of Evan's parents. Like every time Kelly said it was scary [for HER], Carlin just shut her mouth as if it to be like - ok you can have your moment, sorry I upset you. Whereas Alyssa was the one making it about CARLIN. But then we've never seen Evan's mom act like that. She has passed out MANY times in front of his parents and Evan's dad was catching her, mom was being super re assuring when she came to etc.; I'm SURE his parents were scared too as it's a scary thing, but we've never once seen them make it about THEMSELVES.

Alyssa as much as she annoys me seems like she has sympathy which Kelly doesn't [nor Katie - Reddit said that Katie was imitating Carlin's seizures on some video and then shut up about it when Carlin got really quiet/offended]. But then Alyssa went thru her cardiac issues really young and she 100% knows how much her parents were NOT there for her. Mr. and Mrs. fly in for the procedure, get your IG pics praying over her, head straight back to the airport before your daughter is out of recovery and before she's released home -- while your son in law alone deals with picking up and turning Alyssa in bed and sitting her up and feeding her because she could not move.

And yeah why is Carlin asking on IG tonight whether mild episodes are still episodes or side effects of the meds?? Carlin these are questions that you and Evan need to ask the DOCTOR. She was complaining about this same thing like a month ago when she went on meds - in that month have they not seen the dr and/or can she not put in a call to ask about that + whether she needed to go back on meds + her missing test results??

Edited by cereality
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 2

Carlin has a new story up on Instagram. She’s asking followers if what she is experiencing on the meds is normal, such as slurred speech, blurred vision, headaches. How about asking the doctor who prescribed them? She shows their bonus room. Izzy got a hair cut. She asks what viewers want to see in her stories. She thanks those who have messaged and prayed. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 5
  • Applause 1

I'm confused. Didn't Carlin say she hasn't passed out since restarting the meds? But Alyssa says she passed out while shopping, which according to Carlin's timeline would be after she restarted the meds.

I think both Whit and Carlin got that Love Sack(?) couch. Of course very expensive.

Also little Maci is a full year younger than Layla, yet looks like a giant chunky baby compared to her. Layla is a tiny little thing.

Oh and, yea, the skeptic in me thinks Alyssa is using Carlin's episodes to get more YT traffic.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
2 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I'm confused. Didn't Carlin say she hasn't passed out since restarting the meds? But Alyssa says she passed out while shopping, which according to Carlin's timeline would be after she restarted the meds.

I think both Whit and Carlin got that Love Sack(?) couch. Of course very expensive.

Also little Maci is a full year younger than Layla, yet looks like a giant chunky baby compared to her. Layla is a tiny little thing.

Oh and, yea, the skeptic in me thinks Alyssa is using Carlin's episodes to get more YT traffic.

Alyssa was in Tenn. before and during the cash and carry. So she and Carlin went out shopping BEFORE that sale for BSB and that's when she passed out -- i.e. when she and Evan were either confused about whether she was to take meds again and/or they had called the dr after she passed out and were told yeah you need to be back on meds and they said -- uh yeah we're not doing that until after the cash and carry. Because it seems like she had an episode w/ Alyssa before the sale + one at the sale itself last weekend and THEN went back on meds this week -- i.e. missing prime day -- and is just now resurfacing on IG this weekend.

• Useful 2

I saw Alyssa's video. I honestly don't know what the hell is going on with Carlin and this family. For starters, Carlin looks like shit. I don't mean that as bitchy as it comes off, but she looks completely exhausted. Which begs the question: why the fuck doesn't she go sit down someplace? Does she really need to be running around with the girls doing the daily routine of nails, Sbux, Chick-Fil-A, Big House, Boutique? Plus the back and forth to Nashville? I think Evan's sister's boss' second cousin's ex-wife will understand if Carlin can't make it to her pet hamster's funeral. She doesn't have to be everywhere.

As for Alyssa, I love that she spoke up, but......the rest of the family sees Carlin way more than she does. In a way, I can understand the Bateses' ambivalence. They probably think like the rest of us and believe something is going on, but Carlin is adding melodrama for maximum effect. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

What I don't get is moving Carlin after a serious fall. How do they know its safe to move her? I just read an article about a young healthy woman suffering serious medical issues after a chiropractor adjustment. If Carlin is falling flat onto pavement and rocks she could hurt herself to the point of breaking something.

• Like 4
  • Love 6
(edited)
2 hours ago, cereality said:

And yeah why is Carlin asking on IG tonight whether mild episodes are still episodes or side effects of the meds?? Carlin these are questions that you and Evan need to ask the DOCTOR. She was complaining about this same thing like a month ago when she went on meds - in that month have they not seen the dr and/or can she not put in a call to ask about that + whether she needed to go back on meds + her missing test results??

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ She is too stupid to be a parent. What if this were happening to one of her kids?

2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Carlin has a new story up on Instagram. She’s asking followers if what she is experiencing on the meds is normal, such as slurred speech, blurred vision, headaches. How about asking the doctor who prescribed them? She shows their bonus room. Izzy got a hair cut. She asks what viewers want to see in her stories. She thanks those who have messaged and prayed. 

Does she actually read or respond to the IG responses she gets? Hopefully all of them tell her to ask the damn doctor.

2 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Hey Carlin, Google is your friend. 🙄

Sadly, I don’t think she would be able to comprehend the medical/drug information she might find .

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

What I don't get is moving Carlin after a serious fall. How do they know its safe to move her? I just read an article about a young healthy woman suffering serious medical issues after a chiropractor adjustment. If Carlin is falling flat onto pavement and rocks she could hurt herself to the point of breaking something.

And apparently 4-5 women couldn’t manage to carry skinny Carlin. They needed 2 strangers - men, I’m sure.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I saw Alyssa's video. I honestly don't know what the hell is going on with Carlin and this family. For starters, Carlin looks like shit. I don't mean that as bitchy as it comes off, but she looks completely exhausted. Which begs the question: why the fuck doesn't she go sit down someplace? Does she really need to be running around with the girls doing the daily routine of nails, Sbux, Chick-Fil-A, Big House, Boutique? Plus the back and forth to Nashville? I think Evan's sister's boss' second cousin's ex-wife will understand if Carlin can't make it to her pet hamster's funeral. She doesn't have to be everywhere.

As for Alyssa, I love that she spoke up, but......the rest of the family sees Carlin way more than she does. In a way, I can understand the Bateses' ambivalence. They probably think like the rest of us and believe something is going on, but Carlin is adding melodrama for maximum effect. 

Well these people treat nails + Sbux/Sonic + vacations + the Big House + BSB like the rest of the population treats actual jobs. And oh wait they don't treat Evan's ACTUAL job as a job - that he's free to skip under the guise of his wife needing him 24-7, even when she's out getting nails done with her sisters and hanging with Whit at BSB.

I mean I guess she thinks BSB is a real job but it really isn't one that requires her there or even working more than 10-15 hrs/wk. They have no storefront. They get cheap crap shipped to them, they have employees who unpack it and then pack it up when someone orders from them. All the other stuff they do - deciding what to order [though I have a feeling they're stuck in a LulaRoe situation where they've signed contracts where stuff just keeps coming to them - hence having way too much inventory] + deciding when to do sales + tracking finances is all work that can be done on a laptop from home in like 10 hrs/wk. But then how would Whit get away from her kids all day and how would she and Whit pal around all day?

I wonder if she and Evan fear that Z&W will edge her out of the business if she's sick and unable to show up. After all that business now needs to generate household income for Z&W, it's not just side income for Whit so they REALLY want all of it, but now E&C also want the business for household income so E doesn't have to go back to work. But what goes around comes around - if they could edge out Erin for being sick, there's no reason Whit can't edge them out.

I'm not saying neuro activity has anything to do with taking care of yourself, but do they think it'll hurt to take care of herself? She was having episodes during the week when Alyssa was there, including in a freaking parking lot, yet Saturday morning she and Evan are headed to the cash and carry doing an IG being like oh yeah haha we stayed up until 2 AM at the Big House last night. WTF??? You're freaking unwell, you look unwell, you've already seen your sister who visited your home + saw you pass out in the parking lot + expressed sympathy unlike the rest of the fam -- can you really not get yourself in bed by 10 pm, knowing you'll be at BSB all day the next day??

Interesting that on today's IG she clearly says that drs. say this is likely caused by some disorder she always had but didn't know it until it got triggered by birth. Wonder if that means they're 2 and done or if the issue is "solved" they'll put it in God's hands in a few years and try to get a brother for Zade. I mean clearly they don't enjoy having kids besides carrying them like Gucci bags -- it cramps their style of staying up until 2 am, living on Sonic corn dogs etc.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
(edited)

This is really puzzling.  I keep going back and forth with each new IG that comes out regarding Carltons health.

If the doctors in Rocky Top or wherever they now reside are in fact so out of touch with their patient that she has to ask IG followers for advice I would have to say it's time to move along to Cleveland Clinic or Mayo or one of the big ones and find out why this young woman is falling.

Surely out of the gazillion Bates including Michaela who's a nurse somebody would step up!

Edited by Jeanne222
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, cereality said:

They get cheap crap shipped to them, they have employees who unpack it and then pack it up when someone orders from them.

Why on earth do they need employees when there are 4-5 (?) of them, plus siblings and spouses who don’t seem overly busy working?

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
46 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

This is really puzzling.  I keep going back and forth with each new IG that comes out regarding Carltons health.

If the doctors in Rocky Top or wherever they now reside are in fact so out of touch with their patient that she has to ask IG followers for advice I would have to say it's time to move along to Cleveland Clinic or Mayo or one of the big ones and find out why this young woman is falling.

Surely out of the gazillion Bates including Michaela who's a nurse somebody would step up!

If she doesn’t understand what medications she’s taking, and how to take them, that’s on her, not her doctors. Has she even named the medication she’s on? There are a number of medications used to treat seizures, and all have different side effect profiles. How can she expect anyone on IG to offer any usual comments if she hasn’t even said which medication she’s on? Questions about medications? 1) call your doctor and ask. 2) ask the pharmacist when you go to pick it up- they can tell you all about potential sire effects. Every drug also includes a lengthy insert with detailed information. Pharmacists don’t dispense meds without them. 3) google the damn drug and search by drug name. Drugs.com (among many others) will give her everything she needs to know about a specific drug, including potential side effects. You can also see questions, answers, and ratings for each drug.

• Like 5
  • Love 6

I watched Carlin's stories, and she doesn't name the drug she is taking. She just mentions that some people who have had seizures have DMed her. No Carlin, it's doubtful they have what you have, claiming it was brought on by giving birth. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
50 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I watched Carlin's stories, and she doesn't name the drug she is taking. She just mentions that some people who have had seizures have DMed her. No Carlin, it's doubtful they have what you have, claiming it was brought on by giving birth. 

How the fuck is anyone supposed to “help” her if she hasn’t even named the medication? Does she even acknowledge replies?

• Like 4

They are both so stupid I wouldn't put it past them to not be taking the meds correctly.  Like one pill twice a day.  But they instead do one pill once a day.  She also made it sound like they were trying multiple different medications.  I have not faith in them taking care of her medical health.  Hope their kids never need medical attention/meds, they will fail as parents.  Scary.

• Like 6
  • Love 3

The way Carlin ekes out info makes me think they know a lot more than they're sharing. Carlin says they want to do all these tests to pinpoint what exactly is happening. It seems to me she's had them all already. One could also surmise if an anti-seizure medication is stopping the "episodes" then Carlin was having seizures. Or, and this is a big OR, maybe when Carlin has an episode, she then takes it easy, actually eats, and drinks fluids that aren't Starbucks and the "episodes" stop happening. Maybe prior to the "episodes" she's not eating and hydrating and what little nutrients she has, she loses through breast feeding. I'm guessing some doctor along the way asked her to keep a daily journal of what she's doing/eating so they could look for patterns and find a possible trigger.

And Alyssa saying passing out is not normal because Carlin is young. In my world passing out repeatedly over the course of two months is not "normal" for anyone. 

I'm still very doubtful that we've been given truthful facts and I think they've already been told whatever it is the MDs think is going on. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4

OK, I go back and forth about Carlin, but I will say if she passed out and hit her head on some rocks and was out for 20 minutes, why didn't they call an ambulance???  They had no problems calling an ambulance earlier when she was having a seizure. This is another time to call an ambulance. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6
34 minutes ago, Lisa418722 said:

OK, I go back and forth about Carlin, but I will say if she passed out and hit her head on some rocks and was out for 20 minutes, why didn't they call an ambulance???  They had no problems calling an ambulance earlier when she was having a seizure. This is another time to call an ambulance. 

Carlin said she didn’t want to go to the hospital because they don’t do anything. But if she was passed out how would Whit/Alyssa/KJ know she didn’t want to go? If Carlin was my sister, I think I would call an ambulance. But maybe they all know more than what they’ve revealing on SM. There is definitely something fishy about the whole situation.

1 minute ago, lookeyloo said:

I am not a doctor. I don’t know what Carlin’s actual condition is. There could be many options. Here is just one https://www.cedars-sinai.org/health-library/diseases-and-conditions/v/vasovagal-syncope.html and she hasn’t learned her triggers (or ignores them) yet.  

I think she ignores the triggers. And Evan does too. Anyone else in her situation would not be staying up until 2 am in all the chaos of the Big House.

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, ozziemom said:

Carlin said she didn’t want to go to the hospital because they don’t do anything. But if she was passed out how would Whit/Alyssa/KJ know she didn’t want to go? If Carlin was my sister, I think I would call an ambulance. But maybe they all know more than what they’ve revealing on SM. There is definitely something fishy about the whole situation.

I think she ignores the triggers. And Evan does too. Anyone else in her situation would not be staying up until 2 am in all the chaos of the Big House.

But, if she really hit her head on a rock and was unconscious for 20 minutes, isn't it possible she has a head injury or skull fracture?  You know, a real emergency?  I am skeptical about a lot of what she says and this is just one more thing that defies common sense and logic.  If she was unconscious, wouldn't one of her beloved family members have dialed 911 in that 20 minutes?  Wouldn't the EMT's have arrived before she regained consciousness and loaded her up and hauled her off to the ER before she could object?  These stories she tells don't pass the sniff test.

I do think something is happening with her but I think she has gotten to the point where she amplifies and embellishes and exaggerates the episodes in order to get clicks.  Why does she ask her followers for advice?  Isn't 'engagement' part of the deal when monetizing one's internet presence?  Don't advertisers look at the number of followers who respond in determining whether someone is worth doing business with? I think this has become a very profitable storyline for her and she is going to ride that cash cow as long as she can.  i don't think she wants to follow their advice, hell, she doesn't follow her doctor's advice, she just needs those clicks.

Edited by Notabug
  • Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11
8 minutes ago, Notabug said:

But, if she really hit her head on a rock and was unconscious for 20 minutes, isn't it possible she has a head injury or skull fracture?  You know, a real emergency?

One who is logical thinks this way. Sounds like an appropriate time to call 911 to me. Did she just go home after that? I didn’t see the video.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

One who is logical thinks this way. Sounds like an appropriate time to call 911 to me. Did she just go home after that? I didn’t see the video.

Yup, two strangers loaded her in the car and they went home to Carlin's.

• Mind Blown 4
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Notabug said:

But, if she really hit her head on a rock and was unconscious for 20 minutes, isn't it possible she has a head injury or skull fracture?  You know, a real emergency?  I am skeptical about a lot of what she says and this is just one more thing that defies common sense and logic.  If she was unconscious, wouldn't one of her beloved family members have dialed 911 in that 20 minutes?  Wouldn't the EMT's have arrived before she regained consciousness and loaded her up and hauled her off to the ER before she could object?  These stories she tells don't pass the sniff test.

I do think something is happening with her but I think she has gotten to the point where she amplifies and embellishes and exaggerates the episodes in order to get clicks.  Why does she ask her followers for advice?  Isn't 'engagement' part of the deal when monetizing one's internet presence?  Don't advertisers look at the number of followers who respond in determining whether someone is worth doing business with? I think this has become a very profitable storyline for her and she is going to ride that cash cow as long as she can.  i don't think she wants to follow their advice, hell, she doesn't follow her doctor's advice, she just needs those clicks.

Pathetic, isn’t it? Someone should tell her that lies of omission are still lies.

• Love 8

It’s getting more and more obvious that while there is something wrong with Carlin, she 1) enjoys the attention 2) doesn’t exactly follow doctors instructions, either through stupidity or not liking the side effects 3) is making $$ from the clicks/views on SM

• Like 4
  • Sad 5