Type keyword(s) to search

J-Man

2.7k Excellent

Recent Profile Visitors

2.4k profile views
  1. In their exit interview, Danny said that their crew didn't arrive at the beach until 90 minutes after they did, and that after waiting for quite a while, they ended up using another available crew that was already at the beach.
  2. It's cute that Leticia thinks there's an "interstate" in Barbados.
  3. Well, at least they'll be in an English-speaking part of the hemisphere next week, so presumably no one will have an advantage.
  4. I probably haven't seen every episode, but I seem to remember that Mandy's family does not live anywhere near Medford. But now it appears they all live in the same town?
  5. Is there some reason they knew or assumed that the abandoned boys were Irish? I thought maybe it might have been explained in the deleted scenes but apparently not.
  6. It's certainly a far cry from his role as the only male Derry Girl.
  7. I'm trying to imagine how the twins would've done on the rebus puzzle ...
  8. That's how it works in many smaller cities in the US (and even some larger ones.) The mayor position often rotates among the council members, but there's no direct election of the mayor by the public.
  9. From the first post in this thread. Why are there references to Colombia and Argentina? That certainly didn't happen in this leg.
  10. My DVR went to black for several minutes and I missed out on the siblings' final attempts at turning their car around. Were they finally successful, or did someone have to come bail them out?
  11. Just watched S8E1 - what happened to Tosh's husband and baby? They weren't mentioned at all. Jamie Sives looks so much better with shorter hair.
  12. Did Matty's showstopper cake have cut-up pieces of brownie in the filling or in the cake itself? It sounded very interesting. Has a recipe been released?
  13. Weirdest takeaway from the final: Amos's partner is named ANDY?
  14. Maybe I misheard, but I thought John specifically said that he'd never worked as a server but that he was really enjoying the "hospitality aspect" of the task. If the three-team bunch hadn't got misdirected at the end, it's likely the brothers would have come in first yet again, since they were first among the bunch to arrive at the mat.
  15. There was no opening skit on this week's episode. Was that due to Allison's absence? I noticed she did a lot of the voiceovers, but presumably those are added in afterwards.