Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E16: Las Vegas National Finals Night 4

• Start Topic

Tonight is the night!!!

This season's best ninjas face stage three, which features seven daunting obstacles, and the elite few who conquer stage three move on to stage four -- where, fo the first time in four years, a winner will be crowned.

I'm thinking five guys reach Stage Four, and Drew get the $1 million.

• Love 1

They certainly made it sound like someone wins it all... 

I didn't count, but they featured six or so before the episode?   Will the winner be one of them?

Goodbye, Ryan Stratis.  Maybe it was the beard obstructing your view!

Edited by Hellga
  • Love 1

Damn. Michael Torres really wanted it.

Seeing Isaac in the opening montage . . . you think that if Geoff Britten were to get angry and break a TV screen with his forearm, he'd feel it?

Chris Digangi WWWA and done. Eighteen left.

Lucas made it through the Cliffhanger and there are still 15 more people left.  Will they all make it through as well?

Joe is next.  I hope he makes it!  But being in the middle of the pack is not a great sign...

Edited by Hellga

Oh, Joe got hurt.  He made it look so easy... and then the injury.  Hopefully the adrenaline will help him not feel the pain and blood won't make his hand slippery.

Poor Joe.  Good luck next year!

Drew is next.  Does that mean he fails too?

Edited by Hellga

Weatherman nearly wrecks a palm before falling on Cane Lane. Fourteen remain.

ETA: RJ Roman is only 21? I reckon I mixed him up with another guy. Thirteen. Drew Dreschel is up.

Edited by Lantern7

I was betting on Casey Suchocki to be the next WWWA but it was RJ ROman.  I hoped he would go further than the second obstacle, I like him a lot.  

With all this time spent on recapping Drew's story, he should either win it all, or fail spectacularly inches from victory.

Edited by Hellga

Let's see if this works. I wanted to sketch out the evolution of the Cliffhanger through Sasuke/ANW History.

Original

_________   ___________   _________  

Bilevel 1

_________   ___________  

Bilevel 2

___________                     ___________  

“Shin” (Slanted middle section)

___---    

___---    

___________                      ___________  

Ultimate

___________                    ___________  

--- __                                             __      

--- __                                            ___________  

__---    

__---   

Crazy (Jump)

___________                      ___________   -->  ___________  

Ultra Crazy (2 Jumps)

___________  -->  ___________  -->  ___________  

Tonight (Ultimate Crazy?)

______  

______                    __   ______  -->  ______  

_______  

_______  

--- __                                                 

--- __                                           

___---    

___---    

Edited by Fukui San
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

I guess I'd be okay with Drew winning, then disappearing, please.

Hoping to see Gill's hair get very wet.  He bugs me.

I'm trying to think who's left.  I love Karsten, but I can't see him hauling his giant body through this course.

• Love 3

At least Karsten is so tall dismounting is easy for him!  But carrying all that weight on his fingers can't be easy.

And in the water he goes.   He did well, though.

I root for Daniel Gil, Adam Rayle and Josh Salinas to all make it through Stage 3.  I like the young'uns but I think their inexperience will catch up with them. 

Edited by Hellga
  • Love 1

Big Kat gets a bath on Cane Lane. At least he's on the short list for "Best Mom" honors. Eleven left.

Is Crazy Clocks too easy?

Will Dwayne Johnson announce a new season of The Titan Games? 🤷‍♂️

ETA: Tyler Smith got WWWA & exterminated. Ten left. Hey, pics of the hosts at 19! 🙄

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 3

Aww Seth Rogers is so cute.  And so very young, looks even younger than his 19 years.

He did well, but it would have been so cool if he went all the way as a rookie!  I hope he sticks around for a while.

Just eight left, if I am not miscounting?

Edited by Hellga
  • Love 1

Seth Rogers falls on Cane Lane. I'm hoping he becomes a mainstay, just to hear Akbar shout, "If you don't like Big Red, then fuck you!!!"

ETA: No Limit Nate, 'Bama Ninja and Kevin Carbone get WWWA. And damn "The Maker" was so close to the final obstacle. Six left . . . I think.

Edited by Lantern7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I wonder if Nate would have gone beyond second obstacle if he was in full health...

Not surprised that Casey would be WWWA'd but surprised at THREE WWWAs in a row on stage 3.   And they probably can't forgive Kevin Carbone for being a successful obstacle designer and a successful obstacle runner.  Have we seen him run even once this season?

• Love 1

The Kid splashed down on the Ultimate Cliffhanger.  I think it's just lack of experience... 

And when they talk up The Rock, I so want to see him attempt a city course!  Though he is a big boy and probably wouldn't fare too well, but I know he would take his failure in good humor.

• Love 3

Special thanks to the editor for focusing on all the right parts of Adam's anatomy at all the right times.   He's definitely got the body for a calendar! 

So close to the final obstacle...  maybe next year.  

Just Daniel Gil and Josh Salinas left, right?   If Daniel is next, will Josh be WWWA'd or will he actually be shown and complete the course?  It would be cool if there were three Stage 3 completers and not two! 

Edited by Hellga
  • Love 2

Adam Rayl falls sadly on Cane Lane. I feel bad for his mother. She looked like she was two seconds from a heart attack.

ETA: The anticipation for Daniel Gil just knocked Josh Salinas into the water on the first obstacle. Damn.

Edited by Lantern7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, ParadoxLost said:

Did they make the Ultimate Cliffhanger easier?

I seem to remember the ledges getting more narrow, the further into the challenge.  
I don't remember the ledge being two widths and one of them really several inches wider before the cross the water jump and grab.  

Now we get the rock star Daniel Gill video

• Love 2
1 minute ago, EllenB said:

So if Gill is a "volunteer" worship leader, what's his money-maker to live on?

Doesn't his family own a huge piece of land where the church is located? Lots of buildings, Gil lives in one of them. The show did a clip on it after one of the hurricanes affected his property.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, EllenB said:

So if Gill is a "volunteer" worship leader, what's his money-maker to live on?

Stripping?

Daniel Gil clears Stage Three, forces a showdown with Drew Dreschel. Who ya got winning it all?

• LOL 5

For anyone griping over the last ninjas standing . . . can you at least stay in the same room with either of them? I think I set a record for the use of the word "fuck" posting about the latest episode of The Challenge. I'm just saying . . .

• LOL 1

My Mom loves Daniel Gil and she just called me to yell how excited she is for him.  I will be happy if either of them wins, I like them both.  I probably like Daniel better, but I feel like Drew is going to fall apart if he doesn't win, and the medic in me can't root for that.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1