Type keyword(s) to search

One Night Ultimate Werewolf (ONUW) Mafia Games

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, MarkHB said:

@The Crazed Spruce, my rationale was this: I chose from my three old friends here, and you were the odd one out of the coin flip.

Only fair, since I picked you to dopple for pretty much the same reason. :)

2 hours ago, MuuMuuChainsmoker said:

We kind of need Spruce to confirm his switched characters.  Or at least eliminate a few.  :) 

I was just waiting to see if my troublemaking messed up Mark's. Which it didn't.

3 hours ago, Drogo said:

Still, Drogo has nothing to say until the two Troublemakers fess up. Somebody always wants to fool around with Drogo at night.  (Not that Drogo's complaining.. fooling around at night is one of his favorite pastimes.)

Funny you should say that, @Drogo, 'cause I switched you and @Oinky Boinky.  (I dunno. Kinda got the feeling you two might enjoy that sort of thing...)

• Love 4
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Hanged Man said:

ugh that's what I hate about this game. If I don't know me, who can I know?

Well you know me! And I know you! I left a hint as to my role in the last post.

*pays close attention to who HM votes for*

9 hours ago, TJtrack99 said:

I too slept all Night, Team Village! And thought it may be lonely, I'm going to vote with my heart :)

14 minutes ago, TJtrack99 said:

Just to save everyone else the trouble, I found nothing helpful in either the track listing for Sgt. Pepper or the Yes discography (at least in the summary box on Wikipedia; i didn't look through every track list except for 90125).  If anyone who has had a full cup of coffee has any better interpretations, go for it!

I am not jumping on the OB DL because it's too convenient, and I can see a probability that @Drogo was the minion before the switch and OB a wolf.

11 hours ago, The Crazed Spruce said:

No, I gained @MarkHB's power, too, so I switched a couple of roles myself. I just wanted to see if I messed up the roles that Mark switched before I told you all who I made trouble for. :)

Is this true? have we had multiple rounds of switches before? It's confusing enough already.

The unclaimed roles (excluding Vanilla Villager which a1 says was unused) are: 

• Werewolf
  • Werewolf
  • Dreamwolf
  • Minion
  • Seer
  • Drunk
  • Insomniac
  • Hunter

So assuming that the people who have overtly claimed roles are telling the truth we have the remaining players who could be one of the approximately 4 bad guys:

• SilverStormm     Slept All Night - Hunter, Dreamwolf
  • saoirse                Pretty Bland 
  • Oinky                  "Villager"
  • Hanged Man     [Was Mason, now Hunter?]         
  • Drogo
  • Lisin    

So the two villagers in that list need to step up and help the team with some info! 

1 hour ago, TJtrack99 said:

*pays close attention to who HM votes for*

I was waiting to see if anyone claimed my role which is why I've stayed fairly quiet. @TJtrack99 lied, he cannot have been the hunter because I am! So if he was swapped with HM then whoever TJ was HM is now. But I have a sneaking suspicion it was the minion because I cannot figure out why he'd claim so blatantly otherwise? 

For lack of a better option atm (I reserve the right to change this if a better target shows up):

2 to DL Oinky (Drogo, Silverstormm)

• Love 1

The only issue I foresee for myself is that she may have been a minion and now I'm a minion and I'm going to lose by killing a wolf. But most of you will most certainly win even if that is the case.

I'm inclined to believe Drogo, but am also suspicious of saoirse since she claimed to be bland (aka vanilla) but I know that's not possible.  No one else seems to think that's suspicious though.  Maybe she's the minion?  I don't know.  

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Oinky Boinky said:

I was the insomniac, team village. 

I am thinking we have a minion here. 

The Insomniac comes into the game knowing who they are; they're the only player who knows their role with 100% certainty at the end of the night after all other night actions have been taken. 

So if @Oinky Boinky was the Insomniac and @The Crazed Spruce is telling the truth that he switched our roles, @Oinky Boinky should've already known she was a Wolf when we started play.

I'm confused.  Granted, that's not all that unusual in this game for me.  

So, if OB was not the insomniac, then she would still be wolf (assuming Drogo is telling truth).  Maybe she's the minion? or was before the switch and doesn't believe was switched and is thus drawing attention to herself.  

OR TCS isn't telling the truth about who was switched.  

And suddenly I'm thinking everyone is a minion, except me.  Unless I was switched, but we have no indication of that...  so far.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Oinky Boinky said:

So you think TCS may be lying?

I can't remember a single time @The Crazed Spruce has ever lied.  Even in games where he's a Villain he tends to lie by omission. 

I think you are a Wolf (who may or may not have started as an Insomniac) and you are trying to make me look like a liar. :)

I don't think so either, I was just laying out possibilities.  But also, see my first sentence in that post...  I'm so confused!

Also, and not game related, I haven't left for work yet!  I really should do that.  I'll be back in about an hour.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, aquarian1 said:

I'm confused.  Granted, that's not all that unusual in this game for me.  

So, if OB was not the insomniac, then she would still be wolf (assuming Drogo is telling truth).  Maybe she's the minion? or was before the switch and doesn't believe was switched and is thus drawing attention to herself.  

OR TCS isn't telling the truth about who was switched.  

And suddenly I'm thinking everyone is a minion, except me.  Unless I was switched, but we have no indication of that...  so far.

Hee!  a1 is all:

200_s.gif

• Love 1

I won't say that I'm fully convinced, but I will say that I need to get to a meeting...

1 to DL MarkHB (MMCS) (thanks!)

3 to DL Oinky (Drogo, SS, MarkHB) (Note that this count is wrong in saoirse's post above)

2 to DL a1 (Oinky, saoirse)

• Love 1

I guess I'll jump on the bandwagon.  I was going to vote for saoirse, but with four to DL Oinky, that's what I'll do too.  saoirse joining Oinky make me think they are both hinky/shady.  So either one is good for me.

5 to DL Oinky (Drogo, SS, MarkHB, HM, aquarian1)

I could wait another week and still not be sure if I'm voting right.  That means I'll follow the crowd and hope, if we miss the wolf, I'll be torn to bits last.

6 to DL Oinky (Drogo, SS, MarkHB, HM, aquarian1, CP)

If you don't believe Drogo about Oinky or TCS swaps, then please believe I am the Seer.  Claiming to be that, plus indicating which 2 unassigned roles I looked at would be very easily disproved so would be stupid to lie about.  Plus nobody has even tried to do that.  If you don't want to vote for Oinky, at least don't vote for me.  The heros will lose if my DL goes through.

9 minutes ago, aquarian1 said:

If you don't believe Drogo about Oinky or TCS swaps, then please believe I am the Seer.  Claiming to be that, plus indicating which 2 unassigned roles I looked at would be very easily disproved so would be stupid to lie about.  Plus nobody has even tried to do that.  If you don't want to vote for Oinky, at least don't vote for me.  The heros will lose if my DL goes through.

If you're convinced enough to start a DL on saoirse, I'd join it A1.

• Love 1