Type keyword(s) to search

Supernatural & Vampire Diaries Mash Up Mafia

• Start Topic

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shiver me timbers, is it that accursed day again? That be the case, I'll be havin' a flagon of ale and a goblet of rum fer me parrot. But just the one goblet fer today, that bird be three months sober tomorrow.

• Love 4

Argg, shiver me timbers and....all that good stuff...damn, missed Pirate Day.

Story is being worked on very slowly but the mod had a very bad night shift in which she got progressively sicker and sicker so....

Flu demons, be gone! (ok, it's not the flu, but flu demons sound so cool)

Wow SNVBob! Texas RenFest is my favorite of all the RenFests! I've had several friends work there through the years!

20 days and counting.

And just for the record, I was never a pirate.  Just often pirate-adjacent, or at least pirate-approximate.

Edited by SVNBob
  • Love 2

Two great moments from the wedding:

1) Doing a certain dance (seen after the end of Guardians of the Galaxy, for the spoiler-vigilant) to "I Want You Back"

2) Epic singing and air guitar to "Don't Stop Believin'", which those of you who know me know is one of my favorites

The several glasses of wine helped, haha!

• Love 4

It's still Night, yes? Only asking because it's a beautiful fall day here in the Commonwealth, and I think I remember a certain @MarkHB saying he might host a round in the fall...:D

In the meantime, I can't wait to see how this round finishes out! GO HEROES!!

Edited by TJtrack99
  • Love 3

Ah, right, story. I got some time tonight and I will get it out tonight for you guys, because like you, I want this story done ASAP so we can move on.

I can't wait to see what twists and turns might be left in the game!

And consider this your buffer as well!

Day Six: Treasure

Things were deadly silent for the longest time. Nobody said a word as they stared down at Dean's unconscious body, waiting for him to wake up. John hoped that his eyes would be their normal colour again. It had been so long since he last saw them and he wanted his son back so they could be reunited. Losing Sam was hard enough, but losing Dean would be harder. He had always been closer to Dean than he had been to Sam and he had done everything for the boy, both of them actually. It was why he had been trapped for so long, dead and gone for too long. Now that he had a second chance, he didn't want to screw it up. He sighed as he stood over him, not making eye contact with any of the others in the room. This was his moment to think, to clear his head and hope for the best. 

Finally, he felt like he could let out a breath as Dean's eyes opened slowly. He could see the confusion in his eyes and he just offered a half smile. "Welcome back, Dean," he said. To be honest, he was unsure if he would remember what he had done as a demon. It was a tough call, one that he didn't want to make in terms of telling him of his destruction. Dean frowned a bit as he sat up, eyes traveling across the room at Cas, Bobby and Ellen. "What the- am I dead?" he asked gruffly. John shook his head as Ellen offered a sad smile. "Luckily, no. You're still very much alive, as we all are," she answered. Dean seemed to look around once more, starting to rise to his feet but Bobby sat him back down. "Easy there, kid. You need to take a rest," he said. Dean frowned. "What happened? Where's Sam?" he asked, the two questions John didn't want to hear, nor answer. He pursed his lips, his gaze cool as he focused on the man now staring at him. "Dad, what the hell's going on?" he demanded when the room stayed silent. Of course, John thought as he took a seat beside Dean. Of course he was the one to explain things. 

"Sam's dead," he started off.

.-.

Things had heated up considerably after the revelation. It took about an hour to calm Dean down, and that was only due to Cas knocking him out for a couple of hours. John remained by his side on one of the beds. With the demons and Lucifer long gone, John's only focus was on Dean. He knew he was very much upset about Sam, as was he, but this time nothing could be done about it. Ellen and Bobby stood in the corner; Cas had gone out to get some food for all of them, so they were lucky. John was worried about any of the demons coming back to finish the job; none of them were ready for any more fighting, to be honest. They were all mentally drained and they needed at least a week before they could go fighting again. Bobby took a seat next to John as Ellen fretted across the room. He grimaced, looking down at his surrogate son before back at John. "This has sure been a hell crazy week. Resurrections and deaths galore. It's like we're in some Days of our Lives shit," he muttered. John barely acknowledged the comment, his thoughts clearly elsewhere. Bobby sighed as he placed a hand on John's shoulder. The elder recoiled, his dark eyes furrowing at Bobby. "We all need some sleep, John. You need some sleep," he said. John shook his head, his eyes meeting his for a brief second before back at Dean. "I'm not tired. Even if I was, I'm not resting until--" he started before Bobby interrupted. "Until you kill Lucifer for good and Dean's alright, right? Well bucko, that aint going to happen tonight, or even tomorrow. We're no use sleep deprived so either you take some time to get some shut eye, like I know you haven't gotten since coming back, or I get Ellen here to knock you out for a few hours," Bobby threatened. With one look at the determined woman, John finally nodded as he stood up, walking to the other side of the room to the bed and laying on it. "Fine. But if anything happens, you wake me up," he said before shutting his eyes. Bobby sighed in relief as they both waited for the elder to fall asleep. It took some time but they heard the steady breathing at last. Ellen took a seat, her eyes tired and cool, but still soft. "You should get some rest too, Bobby. I'll take watch on Dean for a bit. I can't sleep anyway; too many nightmares," she said. Bobby looked ready to protest but even he could admit he hadn't gotten much sleep either. So, he nodded as he took a spot on the floor and shut his eyes.

.-.

Convenience Store

Cas liked going to the convenience store; it reminded him of his job not so long ago stocking shelves and filling up slurpee machines. To be honest, it was comforting to go and relive the human memories he had actually grown fond of. He got quite a bit of food for the five of them, even Dean's pie. He knew none of them had really been eating so he figured this would be a good time to start getting the energy back up. He knew they would need it when facing Lucifer. He hated the guy with all of his heart. He had ruined his life, and the Winchesters'. So many were dead because of him and he would like nothing more than to get his hands on the bastard. He grimaced as he paid for the food and left. The wind was chilly outside but he didn't mind. His trenchcoat tails trailed behind him as he walked toward the car that they had. He could just use his powers to go, but he was liking the thrill of driving. He wasn't very good, but it was fun. He set the food in the car before his ears perked up. Something was around him. He quickly reached into his trenchcoat, pulling out the angel blade before slicing behind him, hearing the strangled cry of a demon. He could hear another coming and he quickly spun, stabbing that one too and watching it fall. He continued this with demon after demon. Getting punch, doing the punching, getting sliced, killing others. He finally let out a loud sigh as he looked at the bodies around him. Satisfied, he turned back to the car, only to be met with two cold, dark eyes. 

The Deceased:
MarkHB: Sam Winchester- HERO. You are looking for Dean; you can send in a name of a player each night and you will only be told if the player is or is not Dean. Once found, you must make the decision on whether to spare his life or to kill him for the greater good.
The Crazed Spruce: Klaus Mikaelson- VILLAIN. Unfortunately for you, you're mostly just passing by in town so you don't have any concrete powers, but you are able to communicate with your fellow villains.
TJTrack99: Jeremy- HERO and Ghost Whisperer. You can communicate with the officially dead players to ask them one question, and one question only, but this only lasts when you’re alive.
Photo fox: Stefan Salvatore- HERO and SACRIFICAL LAMB. You would do anything for your friends. You must use your power once to save one person whose life may be in danger. But be careful; this is a gamble and it could mean your own death in the process. Are you willing to chance a sacrifice for those who you love?
Lisin: Jo Harvelle- HERO and Vigilante. You’re angry at your death by the hands of Lucifer and his dogs. In response, you can choose one person to aim your shotgun at. The tricky part is knowing who you’re shooting and whether it’s an ally or not.
Egavasc: Elena/Katherine- Hero/Serial Killer. You are a good person, inherently trying to do the right thing, but there are others plans in store for you. There’s one female who is up to no good, who has a plan and has been lurking. You still have the remnants of Katherine possessing you and upon your death, she shall be released and you will become Katherine, the main villain and serial killer. You will be able to make your own separate kills as well.
Stacey: Kevin Tran- Hero and Reader. You can send one name of a player to find out who they are.
BizBuzz: Damon Salvatore- Hero. You can communicate with Bonnie’s player due to their connection with dying together.
TMunz: Bonnie Bennett- Hero. You can communicate with Damon's player.

The MIA

CuriousParker: Cas- Confused Angel. You can use your powers to protect one player each night, if you so choose to.

The Living:
Athena
RebelliousAngel
Dougal
SVNBob
JayKay

So, I didn't have the heart to kill off Castiel, so I made him Missing in Action instead. But he is out of play so....possibility of being reunited with the gang if they all survive? Ok, so there is one clue in this story. C'mon people, let's make it count and PLEASE KILL THE VILLAIN SO WE CAN WRAP UP THIS STORY.

Anyone see that coming? I sure as hell didn't.

Now that she's back on the side of good, I wish we could just ask Athena who her partner in crime was. But I'm sure there's a rule against her saying so. Which means we're at the crossroads here, and I think it's up to you now @JayKay.

Let's look at Dougal's last argument. Starting with these two statements.

[a] Athena is a villain.

JK/CP/RA are probably heroes,

We now know the first was true, and because CP was taken away during the Night, one third of the second is true. And since you started the lynch, I'm inclined to agree with the full statement and that you are a hero. Which makes you just the person we can trust the most.

Since presumably other villains wouldn't be hopping on the train to Twin Peaks at this point, and since I know I am that means SVNBob is probably the other villain.

This is the part I disagree with, not just because I a hero.

This came up after 3 votes were already cast for Athena, one shy of the needed 4 to complete the lynch. Basically, Athena was already a lost cause. So it would make absolute sense for the remaining villain to eliminate the one of their own that was exposed, before all the heroes did, in order to remain above suspicion. All while planting the idea that he wouldn't do exactly that, to help keep his cover.

Who completed the last vote?

What's that quote about the devil's greatest trick? I think that applies here.

I know Dougal's going to vote for me, and obviously, I'm voting for him. So the lynches stand as such:

1 Dougal (SVNBob) 2 to roast upon the half-shell

1 SVNBob (Dougal) 2 to... whatever.

It's up to you now JayKay. One wrong vote means that Evil wins.

• Love 1

So, I didn't have the heart to kill off Castiel, so I made him Missing in Action instead. But he is out of play so....possibility of being reunited with the gang if they all survive? 

I know, that's why it's hard to write about characters that you like, you never want to kill them off.

Now, if all the other dead Heroes will join me at the edge of our seats...*shuts up for the Day*

• Love 2

Oh god, what happened last night? So Athena is Dean and is now good, like a reverse egavasc? And CP is "on vacation" like a beloved, suddenly disappeared childhood pet? Maaan.

Because Bob trusts me, I trust Bob. Plus I've never been pointed in his direction by anything. But I really want to hear from Athena before I cast a vote. She's probably on the side of the angels (where she belongs tbh) now. Which means she gets a vote. If she's good now, she's just become Enemy #1 for the Villain.

Because Bob trusts me, I trust Bob. Plus I've never been pointed in his direction by anything. But I really want to hear from Athena before I cast a vote. She's probably on the side of the angels (where she belongs tbh) now. Which means she gets a vote. If she's good now, she's just become Enemy #1 for the Villain.

Erm, well, like anyone who is a reformed ex-demon and murderer, I feel guilty about how I was under the influence of evil. To be honest, I don't even trust myself. I mean, I can't exactly vote for the villain, can I? I'm so confused. :-/

Just vote for somebody who gives you a bad vibe... Or pile on Dougal, since he's already got two votes going his way. You don't have to sell anybody out but you certainly have the right to vote.

Edited by JayKay
  • Love 1

I'd make a joke about being Canadian here, but I'd probably get some of that ectoplasmic popcorn thrown at me from a few people...

*floats in*

*snags TJ and whispers, "don't antagonize the Canadians, for heavens sake! They get us the liquor!"*

*floats out, dragging TJ behind her*

• Love 3

So it seems like the total evidence against me is (1) that I piled on against Athena once she had already been pretty well found out, and (2) that there's a Days character with a similar name to me who was a con man. Well, (1) is even more true of Bob, (2) is even more true of Bob (note the Robert here, on the list of villains), and (3) Bob immediately went on the offensive this time, whereas throughout the rest of this game he's been quiet and just adding on votes at the very ends. So, consider this

4 Dougal (SVNBob, RA, Athena, JayKay) 0 bones about it

1 SVNBob (Dougal) 3 to win the game for the forces of truth, justice, and the surrealistic way

and hopefully someone will come to their senses before night falls.

Well, if anyone wants to make last minute switches, you have until tomorrow to do so. I could whip up a story in the next hour but I have a late shift soon so I'm thinking that I'll wait until tomorrow, just in case.

....story? O:-)

• Love 1

Night Whatever: We're Not Gonna Take It

Waking up the next day was something that was hard for Dean to do. His eyes felt heavy, his body felt like it was on fire and his heart hurt with each pulse. He forced himself to open his eyes, though, knowing that he had to deal with whatever had happened in the last few days. It was all hazy for him, but he had bits and pieces in his head. The first thing he did was sit up, eyes wandering around the room at the sleeping figures. Ellen sat in a chair beside his bed, passed out, and Bobby and his father (his father?) were also nearby. How were they around? They were supposed to all be dead. Was he dead? He didn't feel dead, though. He swung his legs over the bed as the events of last night came back to him. Right, his dad told him what had been going on, information that had been shot into overload for him. Sam was dead, countless others were too and Lucifer was back. It just made him feel intense anger inside of him. He clenched his fist as he stumbled out of the room toward the washroom. He felt like this was all his fault. Of course he had to become a demon because of the stupid mark.

"Dean?" a voice called softly from behind him. Dean stopped in his tracks, hand on the doorknob as he turned toward his father, who looked at him with concerned eyes. It was a look he had never seen from the man before. Well, at least not often enough to remember. "Dad," he murmured. He had spent so much time either admiring or hating the man in front of him that he often forgot that he wasn't entirely a robot designed solely for protecting him or fighting monsters. "I just need a few minutes to myself, alright? I get you're trying to help and all but-" he started before he was startled by his father's arms around him. It took him a while to register that he was, indeed, hugging him. It was something completely unfamiliar to Dean. He never really got hugs from his father and it was rare to get one. He was wary of the reasons for a split second. But thinking about what he could have been going through all this time, not only in the last few days but when he was dead, he couldn't even imagine at the moment what that was like. Besides, Dean really didn't care at the moment; all he wanted was this one moment with the last member of his family, so he embraced it. 

It was a moment that didn't last very long, as Ellen suddenly jumped out of bed, shotgun trained at the door. Dean and John turned toward the noise that just came behind it as Bobby got up too. Damnit, Dean thought. Why couldn't there be one moment where they could just be at peace? They watched as the doorknob turned slowly and the creaking of the door echoed through the house before Lucifer stepped through. "Hi honey, I'm home," he called out, his voice dripping with sarcasm. The look in his eyes made Dean want to put the Devil down as quickly as possible. His eyes darkened (luckily not literally this time) as he stared him right in the face. This was the monster responsible for so many deaths. He was manipulating and using Dean just these past few days to do god knows what. He was just glad he couldn't really remember, or else he would be angrier. Actually, scratch that. He wished he could remember just so he could kick Lucifer's ass that much harder. 

"Get out," Bobby said lowly, his gun trained at his head. Lucifer just laughed as he waved his arm and Ellen and Bobby both collapsed onto the floor in an unconscious state. Dean flinched, wanting to go check on them but he knew he couldn't, not if Lucifer didn't want him to. Lucifer just chuckled, glancing at the two on the ground. "Don't worry, they're not dead. Not yet, anyway. They're just taking a long nap," he said. Dean gritted his teeth but didn't tear his eyes away from Lucifer. The man just walked around the room, staying silent for the most part for a couple of minutes. Nobody dared to break the silence until finally, it was. The loud ringing from the shotgun echoed in Dean's ears and it took him a few seconds to see the blood splatter on the wall behind Lucifer, and John glaring menacingly at him. Lucifer just stared them down before bringing his hand up to rub the blood away from his forehead. "Nice shot," he commented lowly. John didn't waver as he sent another one Lucifer's way. This time, he was prepared and he deflected it. "Just because I'm unstoppable, doesn't mean it still doesn't hurt," he said before bringing a hand up, forcing John to drop the gun. "I know it's ineffective, but boy does it feel good to shoot you," John taunted. Lucifer took long strides before grabbing John by the throat. "I'd advise you to shut the hell up. You died once. You can join the rest of your family again," he said. John just kept his eyes trained on him. Finally, a smirk came upon his lips. Dean could tell his father had something up his sleeve and he didn't like it. He took a few steps forward but Lucifer's free hand stopped him right in his tracks. "What are you smiling about?" he asked.

John just kept smiling, his eyes flicking toward Dean for a single moment before back at him. "You'll see soon enough. Go ahead, kill me. Do it," he said. Dean's eyes widened as he struggled against the magic that held him in place but he was powerless to stop the sickening neck snap echoing in the room, along with a single gun shot.

The Deceased:
MarkHB: Sam Winchester- HERO. You are looking for Dean; you can send in a name of a player each night and you will only be told if the player is or is not Dean. Once found, you must make the decision on whether to spare his life or to kill him for the greater good.
The Crazed Spruce: Klaus Mikaelson- VILLAIN. Unfortunately for you, you're mostly just passing by in town so you don't have any concrete powers, but you are able to communicate with your fellow villains.
TJTrack99: Jeremy- HERO and Ghost Whisperer. You can communicate with the officially dead players to ask them one question, and one question only, but this only lasts when you’re alive.
Photo fox: Stefan Salvatore- HERO and SACRIFICAL LAMB. You would do anything for your friends. You must use your power once to save one person whose life may be in danger. But be careful; this is a gamble and it could mean your own death in the process. Are you willing to chance a sacrifice for those who you love?
Lisin: Jo Harvelle- HERO and Vigilante. You’re angry at your death by the hands of Lucifer and his dogs. In response, you can choose one person to aim your shotgun at. The tricky part is knowing who you’re shooting and whether it’s an ally or not.
Egavasc: Elena/Katherine- Hero/Serial Killer. You are a good person, inherently trying to do the right thing, but there are others plans in store for you. There’s one female who is up to no good, who has a plan and has been lurking. You still have the remnants of Katherine possessing you and upon your death, she shall be released and you will become Katherine, the main villain and serial killer. You will be able to make your own separate kills as well.
Stacey: Kevin Tran- Hero and Reader. You can send one name of a player to find out who they are.
BizBuzz: Damon Salvatore- Hero. You can communicate with Bonnie’s player due to their connection with dying together.
TMunz: Bonnie Bennett- Hero. You can communicate with Damon's player.

dougal: John- Shady Mofo, but a hero. You’re not really trusted with any powers.

The MIA

CuriousParker: Cas- Confused Angel. You can use your powers to protect one player each night, if you so choose to.

The Living:
Athena
RebelliousAngel
SVNBob
JayKay

Ok, it's finally done! It's done! I'm done! So, here's one last twist: No Night Actions will be accepted. Instead, you will be allowed to lynch someone tonight. Why? Because I said so, and I REALLY want to move on to the next round so you guys don't have to be playing for another two months or however long this has been. There is one clue in the story as well, I think. I've had this open on my laptop for a week now, so I don't remember. 

Ah, yes, spooky night lynches! Spoooooky!

Ok, so tomorrow is the first day of my week off from school, so I'll probably be able to whip something up tomorrow night. So...send me your lynches...VIA PM! MWUHAHAHA

*covers head* this is going to be bad! Lol

In a real silent night lynch would we all just sort of run into each other on somebody's lawn with torches and pitchforks and be like "Oh, you guys had the same idea? That's so funny! Great minds, huh?"

I voted. Should be interesting.

• Love 2