Type keyword(s) to search

Supernatural & Vampire Diaries Mash Up Mafia

• Start Topic

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 53949674673454-54756562353634634: Happy Hallows Eve Eve

Dean blinked as he looked at Lucifer, who seemed unamused or unaffected by the gunshot. His eyes looked around the room before he saw Ellen in a crumbled heap. "Goddamnit!" he roared as he spun toward Lucifer, who just grinned. "You didn't think I wouldn't deflect that bullet from me, right?" Lucifer asked. Dean growled as Bobby raised his gun, shooting Lucifer swiftly in the face. The devil stumbled backward before he laughed. "Right, like that was going to do anything," he said with a smirk. Bobby shrugged before glancing at Dean. "Not yet, anyway. It felt good to do," he muttered. Lucifer rolled his eyes as he flicked his hand, sending the two flying through the window. "See you later," he called out cheerfully. Dean stumbled to his feet, despite being in pain, and ran to the door. He found himself bouncing off the invisible barrier instead. "Son of a bitch!" he cried out angrily. He turned to Bobby, a frightening look in his eyes. "We're ending this. Tonight."

The Deceased:

MarkHB: Sam Winchester- HERO. You are looking for Dean; you can send in a name of a player each night and you will only be told if the player is or is not Dean. Once found, you must make the decision on whether to spare his life or to kill him for the greater good.
The Crazed Spruce: Klaus Mikaelson- VILLAIN. Unfortunately for you, you're mostly just passing by in town so you don't have any concrete powers, but you are able to communicate with your fellow villains.
TJTrack99: Jeremy- HERO and Ghost Whisperer. You can communicate with the officially dead players to ask them one question, and one question only, but this only lasts when you’re alive.
Photo fox: Stefan Salvatore- HERO and SACRIFICAL LAMB. You would do anything for your friends. You must use your power once to save one person whose life may be in danger. But be careful; this is a gamble and it could mean your own death in the process. Are you willing to chance a sacrifice for those who you love?
Lisin: Jo Harvelle- HERO and Vigilante. You’re angry at your death by the hands of Lucifer and his dogs. In response, you can choose one person to aim your shotgun at. The tricky part is knowing who you’re shooting and whether it’s an ally or not.
Egavasc: Elena/Katherine- Hero/Serial Killer. You are a good person, inherently trying to do the right thing, but there are others plans in store for you. There’s one female who is up to no good, who has a plan and has been lurking. You still have the remnants of Katherine possessing you and upon your death, she shall be released and you will become Katherine, the main villain and serial killer. You will be able to make your own separate kills as well.
Stacey: Kevin Tran- Hero and Reader. You can send one name of a player to find out who they are.
BizBuzz: Damon Salvatore- Hero. You can communicate with Bonnie’s player due to their connection with dying together.
TMunz: Bonnie Bennett- Hero. You can communicate with Damon's player.
dougal: John- Shady Mofo, but a hero. You’re not really trusted with any powers.

RebelliousAngel-Ellen Harvelle-Hero. You can use your protection powers once in the game to protect Jo, but you do not know who Jo is.

The MIA

CuriousParker: Cas- Confused Angel. You can use your powers to protect one player each night, if you so choose to.

The Living:
Athena
SVNBob
JayKay

Ok, clearly I've just given up at this point. So, happy lynching? Sorry it's short, but this is sadly what you get now. 

Damn, damn, damn. Is it day or night? Is this a sudden death round? Thanks for cranking out a story despite being piled under schoolwork, Jessied112.

I wonder if we can end this by Halloween.

Done or not, we're having drinks because tomorrow is Halloween.

*mixes and pours apple pie shots*

Mark, I agree - no drinks for jessie... YET!!

Ooh, I think I just came up with my costume - a bartender!

• Love 2

Oh, sorry! I sent my vote to Jessie again. I still don't think it's Athena and I know it's not me. I guess Dougal was right. It's all gonna come down to Athena.

1 SVNBob (JayKay) 1 to stick a fork in it.

Oh geez, I was a page behind! Whelp, that's it then. Evil shall appropriately triumph for Halloween!

• Love 1

Okay, this is starting to get freaky. A few times things I've written about in Mafia have later happened to some extent on the respective show (I don't think I'm the only one this has happened to). One my favorite rounds I did on the old site was the Glee kids as fairy tale characters (a la Once Upon A Time) where I cast Rachel as Little Red Riding Hood. Well, I just saw on Twitter that Lea Michele's Halloween costume this year? Is Red Riding Hood. Weird, eh?

• Love 4

Okay, this is starting to get freaky. A few times things I've written about in Mafia have later happened to some extent on the respective show (I don't think I'm the only one this has happened to). One my favorite rounds I did on the old site was the Glee kids as fairy tale characters (a la Once Upon A Time) where I cast Rachel as Little Red Riding Hood. Well, I just saw on Twitter that Lea Michele's Halloween costume this year? Is Red Riding Hood. Weird, eh?

TJ, I need you to write a Mafia where I meet Diggle on Arrow, and he leaves Lyla to be with me. Also, I win the lottery. Thank you.

• Love 4

Someone pry @jessied112 away from the candy and get her to write something!  (Also, at-mentions are back on?  Oops, they aren't... I did this one manually.  So how did TJ's work?)

I think they are working within the confines of a post, but not working to notify the person that they have been mentioned.

Someone pry @jessied112 away from the candy and get her to write something!  (Also, at-mentions are back on?  Oops, they aren't... I did this one manually.  So how did TJ's work?)

I think they are working within the confines of a post, but not working to notify the person that they have been mentioned.

They also look spiffy. So I keep using them.

The @ mentions would be more helpful if they let people know when they're being mentioned. But it doesn't matter, because I'm subscribed to new posts here anyway.

I'll probably be able to whip something up tomorrow. The candy is just too good to be torn away from.

Or, if you want, I can just write in one sentence what the verdict is and who's dead next.

I'll probably be able to whip something up tomorrow. The candy is just too good to be torn away from.

Or, if you want, I can just write in one sentence what the verdict is and who's dead next.

You could do both - put the results in a post (maybe under spoiler tags?) and then write up the story next :)

I think you need to resolve to get it done ASAP though.  I spotted something when I was playing with the At-mention and am afraid if you don't get it done before Sunday you may not get it done before New Year's. ;)

Incidentally, as I said, the At-mention didn't work in my post at all.  I completely did that manually, and testament to that is that the mouseover popup doesn't work.  Let me try @TJtrack99 and see if one theory I have pans out.

• Love 1

Ok, here's the spoiler to the results then:

You guys all suck.

I'm kidding. Here's the real results.

Batman wins.

Ok, but now seriously.

JayKay's not Lucifer, Mofo's. I wish I was joking. It's Dean vs Lucifer. Villains win, most likely.Congrats villains.

The more we talk about the next game, the greater the opportunity jessied112 has to skip out without writing a final story, so I'm sure she's all for it!  :)

Aww, you know me so well :)

Totally in for a new game, btw. But a certain genius has given me a wonderful idea to end the story, so I'll get to work on it now. 

• Love 2

So, I was going to write the story but it's been a busy weekend. Homework, birthday was yesterday (21 finally! If I lived in the States, I could finally drink legally!) so....damn, this has been a hard semester of university. Keep talking amongst yourselves. A story will be up within the year. (Joking..but probably not really)