Type keyword(s) to search

DC TVU Mafia

• Start Topic

Chance, target, chance, chance, target, blah blah blah.

And that, my friends, is why we had to take her out first. :)

Rum-laced egg nogs all around!

*grabs a nog and sips*

But it also leads to one question we may need to resolve soon after Day breaks.

Edited by SVNBob
  • Love 1
  • Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 6:

Merlyn was working in the depths of a darkened alley, getting ready to trigger the earthquake. The Flash had had some success locating the devices, but that success was incomplete and the plan was still a "go". With Falcone out of the way, he not only no longer had to worry about splitting the windfall from redeveloping the Narrows, but he didn't have to worry about the late Don's sense of honor getting in the way of the plan. In fact, at this point his only concern was...

"Merlyn!" The rough voice cut through the night, and the Dark Archer looked up to see the Arrow and the Flash looking at him from a nearby roof. "We can't let you do this! You killed so many innocent people in Starling City, and now you want to do it again???" "Absolutely! Slums like this are a drag on any city they're in.... even this misbegotten remnant of hell!" He quickly fired two arrows simultaneously that lodged themselves into opposite walls of the alley. "Damn, I need to restring this thing!" he swore at his bow, then jumped onto a motorcycle and sped off.

Oliver and Barry looked at each other. "I'll take the high road..." the Arrow offered. "... and I'll take the low road!" replied Flash, who sped to the street and accellerated after Merlyn, paying no attention to the misfired arrows.

Or, in the deep shadows, to the piano wire that was strung between them, at just about the height of his neck.

Until it was far too late.

Cancelled Comics Cavalcade:

• caprice: Barbara Kean, a HERO. It is said you own an art gallery. However, you have never been seen there, and as far as anyone can determine all you do is hang around your magnificent watchtower condo in a state of semi-undress, drinking and smoking pot. Consequently, you have no other powers.
  • CuriousParker: Det. Jim Gordon, a HERO. You may PM me the name of one person you wish to INVESTIGATE per night.
  • HalcyonDays: Leonard Snart, better known as Captain Cold, a VILLAIN. You may communicate with the other villains and participate in the nightly kill. In addition, you may PM me the name of one person to PROTECT per night; that person will be unable to be killed by night action or by the lynch the following day. You may not protect yourself and you may not protect the same person two nights in a row. Your protective ability is not 100% foolproof, however, as there's someone better than you in the game.
  • SilverStormm: Felicity Smoak, a computer genius and a HERO. You are allowed to communicate with Barry Allen, aka BizBuzz, because I'm Team Barricity and I said so!
  • JayKay: Laurel Lance, a drug-abusing, blackmailing ADA, wannabe superheroine, and VILLAIN. You may communicate with the other villains and participate in the nightly kill. Beyond that, you're pretty useless and have no other powers.
  • Dougal: Victor Zsasz, a particularly nasty piece of work and a SERIAL KILLER. Each night, you may PM me the name of your next victim. You work alone, and you win if you are the last person standing. Also, you keep track of the number of people you have killed by slicing tally marks into your flesh. Method acting is not required to play this character.
  • TJtrack99: the honored Don Carmine Falcone, a VILLAIN. You may communicate with the other villains and participate in the nightly kill. In addition, if Penguin is killed before Harvey Bullock is killed or discovered, you may pick up the investigation duties and recruit Harvey if you find him. (This latter power was not triggered.)
  • egavasc: Dr. Caitlin Snow, a HERO. You may PM me the name of one person to INVESTIGATE per night. Rumors that your sister can read minds are unsubstantiated.
  • stacey: Oswald Cobblepot, better known as Penguin, a VILLAIN. You may communicate with the other villains and participate in the nightly kill. In addition, you may PM me the name of one person to INVESTIGATE per night; if you discover Harvey Bullock, you may recruit him as a villain.
  • BizBuzz: Barry Allen, the Flash, the Fastest Man Alive, a HERO. You are allowed to communicate with Felicity Smoak, aka SilverStormm, because I'm Team Barricity and I said so!

Soliciting for Next Month:

• writingdreamer
  • jessied112
  • Athena
  • Tabbyclaw
  • photo fox
  • The Crazed Spruce
  • SVNBob
  • Tmunz

Day is now open. I'm giving you a hard 36 hours, until 11 Pm EST Wednesday night, as we're near the end and I don't want to be fooling around with Mafia on Christmas morning. There were no clues in this story.

• Love 4

Could have been worse, Biz. Could have been friendly fire that took you out instead. It almost was....

So, if I'm reading things correctly, Bullock may not have been found by the Villains. So he should still be on the side of the Heroes, right?

If that is the case, time to reveal yourself Harvey! We need to know who you are so we can truly end this.

I'll go ahead and start the vote, but let's not finish it until Bullock makes himself (or herself) known. Just to be sure.

1 Tabby (SVNBob) 4 for checkmate.

But again, please only 3 follow-up votes until Harvey says who they are.

• Love 1

Nasty way to go, BizBuzz but you'll be avenged very soon.

I'll go ahead and start the vote, but let's not finish it until Bullock makes himself (or herself) known. Just to be sure.

Makes sense, but I'm still gonna take the chance and target Tabbyclaw. (Chance! Target! How is nobody getting this?) If he had been recruited, it probably would've come up in the story, and I don't see any evidence of that. (And if he has been recruited, I'm down to three suspects, and we're at the point where the clues are much less subtle. I doubt he'd survive long. And if he hasn't been recruited, we can finish this by Christmas!)

3 Tabby (SVNBob, Athena, Spruce) 2 to declaw the kitty cat.

• Love 1

I think you misunderstood me Spruce. I didn't call for Bullock to reveal him/herself to be an alternate target, but to clear themself as a target.

Here's my logic: if Bullock wasn't recruited, we're down to 1 Villain, and we already know who it is; Tabby. So it's perfectly safe for them to be revealed, as we'll end the game with this Tabby vote.

However, if Bullock was recruited, they'll stay silent and try to stay hidden, knowing that the game will continue after we put the cat out. And we'll go into the next Day at 5 vs 1.

That's why I called for Harvey to introduce themself. If they do, Game Over Heroes Win.

• Love 2

Yikes, Biz! What a way to go! :-o

Spruce, I have finally caught on. In my defense, I don't watch the shows in question, and most of my knowledge of comics has been gained via The Big Bang Theory. lol

I'm not Bullock, but I am a hero, and I agree with the decision to wait and see if they reveal themselves.

• Love 1

Ok, so I guess I'm gonna jump in on the lynching. Merry Christmas Eve, everyone! And a Happy Holidays!

5 Tabby (SVNBob, Athena, Spruce, TMunz, jessied112) 0 to sing Christmas Carols badly.

Edited by jessied112
  • Love 1

Night 6:

Merlyn sped off on his motorcycle, and immediately found himself trapped in a roadblock. Montoya and Allen were there, with a horde of uniformed officers. Unseen by Merlyn or the police, Constantine watched from a nearby alley, hastily casting the first spell he thought of, and the handsome man with the blue eyes stood guard from a fire escape, armed with a sniper rifle. Merlyn looked at them all, chuckled to himself, and shouted "You think you've stopped me? You haven't." He pulled a small box from his cloak and brandished it. "All I have to do is push this button and all of the Narrows will be destroyed! How many innocent people will die if I do it? Do you want that on your consciences?" He felt a tug in his right hand, and looked to see the trigger box was gone, impaled to a nearby building by an arrow. Oliver had caught up to them from behind. "He has one more murder to answer for!" the Arrow called out to the police. "He just engineered the death of The Flash!"

Merlyn quickly looked for an escape route. Seeing a building with a low roof, he reached for his bow to use his grappling hook, but the police would have none of it. Oliver immediately let fly an arrow that plunged straight through his back, as the police opened fire. "Head shots, people! He's wearing a vest!" shouted Montoya. The officers - and the handsome man with the blue eyes - eagerly complied, and Malcolm Merlyn fell in a hail of bullets.

It only lasted a few seconds, following which Bullock got out of the safety of his car, walked up to the body that was pierced by several arrows and nearly destroyed by firepower, thought for a moment, and then said....

"Yup. Looks like self-defense to me."

The game is over. HEROES WIN. Stay tuned, there's lots more to come.... a special Deleted Scene from the BluRay, the full cast of characters, and a lot more!

Please, no one give up their PM secrets just yet.... the truest thing that was said in this game was when Spruce observed that the mod has a twisted sense of drama!

• Love 5

I can't believe I never had to use this, but here's what I was planning if anyone ever killed The Crazed Spruce.

BluRay Extra: Special Deleted Scene

Malcolm Merlyn faced the mysterious, handsome blue-eyes stranger on the roof of the conference hotel. "I remember you! Your hair is different, but you were in Corto Maltese! You got in the way then, too! But you won't this time!" He let an arrow fly, but the man was one step ahead of him and dove underneath it. He launched a laymaker to Merlyn's jaw that stunned him, but as he paused to shake the pain from his hand he heard a weapon cock behind him, and this time he was less prepared as Oswald unloaded his umbrella gun. The man paused for a moment, reeling from the impacts even though they were against his Kevlar vest, but that gave Merlyn the time he needed to recover and launch an arrow at his head. The projectile caused the man to stumble backward through the skylight and fall several stories to the floor of the conference room, landing not far from the heroes. Caitlin immediately went to his aid, but it was obvious that he couldn't have survived both the arrow and the fall.

Suddenly, there was a commotion at the back of the hall. "State Department! Coming through! He's one of ours!" Two men, one a tall, burly and bald African-American and the other a short, wiry redhead, were coming through with a gurney. They arrived next to the man's body and as the larger man began to examine the body, the redhead looked at the crowd. "Are you gonna help me with this, or are you gonna run your mouth?" asked the taller one. "Which one of you is Snow," the redhead said to the gathered audience as his friend resignedly answered his own question to himself, "You're gonna run your mouth."

"I-I'm Caitlin Snow," said the doctor. "Good," the wiry man replied in a rapid voice. "Tell that kid you work with that he needs to double-check the firewall on the Pipeline. There are at least three backdoors on that thing, one of which I put there myself so I can keep an eye on you clowns.

"I don't expect him to be able to do anything with that one. Smoak!"

"Uh, that's me," said Felicity. "What can I do for you?"

He turned to her. "Nothing for me, lady, but I know you're pretty good. When you're ready to take your skills to the next level, contact me through him." He waved a thumb at his friend, who was still preparing the body on the floor. "What makes you think you and I are ever going to see each other again after this?" the friend replied, again largely to himself.

The thin redhead was still ignoring him. He scanned the crowd, looking for something, someone..... he settled on Montoya and walked over to her, and suddenly he projected an aura so menacing and creepy that Zsasz would have been uncomfortable. "You," he said. "That man lying there is one of the finest people I have ever known, and believe me when I tell you that I have a lot of perspective on what constitutes a fine versus not-so-fine man.

"We know you'll get the ones who did this, but I'll tell you now that I hold you personally responsible for his death. You're the one who blew his cover, you're the one who helped it get to this point. From this moment on, you and I..." He motioned back and forth between their eyes with two fingers. "... are mortal enemies, and believe me when I tell you that that is not a position you ever want to find yourself in."

If Montoya were shaken, she knew not to let it show. Hands on her hips, she replied, "Are you threatening a police officer?"

"Do I look like the kind of man who is threatened by police officers?" the wiry man responded. "But no, just a friendly piece of advice: pray we never meet again.

"Are you ready?" the redhead asked his friend. "Yes I am, no thanks to you!" The two of them lifted the blue-eyed man's body onto the gurney and began to leave. As they exited, they could still be heard bickering. "See, I told you Cousin Gertrude would work!" "Yeah, but still.... this is the last thing I thought I'd ever be loading into the trunk of your car...."

The gathered heroes weren't quite sure what had just happened, but it had given them a very dark feeling in the depths of their stomachs.

Cancelled Comics Cavalcade:
  • caprice: Barbara Kean, a HERO. It is said you own an art gallery. However, you have never been seen there, and as far as anyone can determine all you do is hang around your magnificent watchtower condo in a state of semi-undress, drinking and smoking pot. Consequently, you have no other powers.
  • CuriousParker: Det. Jim Gordon, a HERO. You may PM me the name of one person you wish to INVESTIGATE per night.
  • HalcyonDays: Leonard Snart, better known as Captain Cold, a VILLAIN. You may communicate with the other villains and participate in the nightly kill. In addition, you may PM me the name of one person to PROTECT per night; that person will be unable to be killed by night action or by the lynch the following day. You may not protect yourself and you may not protect the same person two nights in a row. Your protective ability is not 100% foolproof, however, as there's someone better than you in the game.
  • SilverStormm: Felicity Smoak, a computer genius and a HERO. You are allowed to communicate with Barry Allen, aka BizBuzz, because I'm Team Barricity and I said so!
  • JayKay: Laurel Lance, a drug-abusing, blackmailing ADA, wannabe superheroine, and VILLAIN. You may communicate with the other villains and participate in the nightly kill. Beyond that, you're pretty useless and have no other powers.
  • Dougal: Victor Zsasz, a particularly nasty piece of work and a SERIAL KILLER. Each night, you may PM me the name of your next victim. You work alone, and you win if you are the last person standing. Also, you keep track of the number of people you have killed by slicing tally marks into your flesh. Method acting is not required to play this character.
  • TJtrack99: the honored Don Carmine Falcone, a VILLAIN. You may communicate with the other villains and participate in the nightly kill. In addition, if Penguin is killed before Harvey Bullock is killed or discovered, you may pick up the investigation duties and recruit Harvey if you find him. (This latter power was not triggered.)
  • egavasc: Dr. Caitlin Snow, a HERO. You may PM me the name of one person to INVESTIGATE per night. Rumors that your sister can read minds are unsubstantiated.
  • stacey: Oswald Cobblepot, better known as Penguin, a VILLAIN. You may communicate with the other villains and participate in the nightly kill. In addition, you may PM me the name of one person to INVESTIGATE per night; if you discover Harvey Bullock, you may recruit him as a villain.
  • BizBuzz: Barry Allen, the Flash, the Fastest Man Alive, a HERO. You are allowed to communicate with Felicity Smoak, aka SilverStormm, because I'm Team Barricity and I said so!
  • Tabbyclaw: Malcolm Merlyn, the Dark Archer, a VILLAIN. You may communicate with the other villains and participate in the nightly kill. In addition, you are a 2-KILL, meaning it takes two attempts to kill you. Thank Captain Jack Harkness for that little bonus.
Soliciting for Next Month:
  • writingdreamer: John Constantine, Exorcist, Demonologist, and Master (some might say Petty Dabbler) of the Dark Arts, a HERO. Each night, you may ask a question of a dead player by PMing the question and the player's name to me. However, I will not enforce any truthfulness in the reply.
  • jessied112: Oliver Queen, better known as the Arrow, a HERO. You are aware that photo fox is playing the part of your good friend John Diggle, but the two of you are not allowed to communicate outside the thread. In addition, you are protected from being killed so long as he is alive.
  • Athena: Det. Crispus Allen, a HERO. You have the ability to communicate with your partner, Det. Renee Montoya, SVNBob.
  • photo fox: John Diggle, badass HERO. You are aware that jessied112 is playing Oliver Queen, but the two of you are not allowed to communicate. Also, jessied112 cannot die so long as you are alive to protect Oliver.
  • SVNBob: Det. Renee Montoya, a HERO. You have the ability to communicate with your partner, Det. Crispus Allen, Athena. You also have one opportunity to execute someone overnight; PM me the name of your target when you decide to use your power.
  • Tmunz: Det. Harvey Bullock, a HERO. You're sometimes willing to do the right thing so long as it also constitutes the easy way out and doesn't interfere with lunch. However, you've been walking a gray line for a very long time, and if the Falcones find you, you will be recruited to the villains and switch sides.
  • The Crazed Spruce: a HERO, a PROTECTOR Extraordinaire, and a retired assassin. Each night, you must PM me the name of a person you wish to protect; that person will be protected from night kills, from investigations, and from any David Lynching the following day. You may not protect yourself, and you must protect one person each night (repeats are fine but you can't skip). If you do not PM me the name of your protected player by the time the next Daybreak story goes up, I will choose a protection beneficiary for you at random.

In addition, you have two "bonus lives". These may be expended in the following ways:
    • If someone tries to kill the person you are protecting, whether by being the person who completes a David Lynch or by sending in a PM, you will use a bonus life to kill that person instead. You have no choice in this. If more than one person sends in a kill order on your protected person in a given night, only the first will die, but all will fail.
    • You may deliberately use one or more of your bonus lives as nighttime vigilante kills, but no more than one per night.
    • Your bonus lives may serve as extra lives for yourself, effectively making you a 3-kill if neither of the other uses is triggered.
    Your name is Christopher Chance, and you are the Human Target.

More later... I have Christmas stuff to do!

• Love 8

DC TV Universe Mafia Recap

Day 1:

Special cameo appearance by Adam West.

Clue: In the Adam West scene, cookie + frogpond = Sesame Street, implies learning the alphabet, = JayKay.

Night 1:

Special cameo appearances by Lynda Carter and George Reeves.

Clue: Officer Opie orders a slice of pie from Buddy. Pies are baked; Buddy Baker was DC's Animal Man in the comics, indicating one of the animal-named players. The capital "M" in Margarita pie points to the "M" pattern characteristically found on the forehead of tabby cats , = Tabbyclaw

Christopher Chance protects TJtrack99(!)

Jim Gordon investigates JayKay (Laurel)

Caitlin Snow investigates caprice (Barbara)

Captain Cold protects stacey

Penguin investigates egavasc

Villains kill caprice

Zsasz kills CuriousParker

Day 2:

No cameos due to budget constraints.

Clue: Gordon describes Bullock as "galant"; the correct word is "gallant". "Galant," in conjunction with "mirage" in the same sentence, points to two cars made by Mitsubishi. Another car made by Mitsubishi is the Outlander; the TV show Outlander features a prominent character named Dougal.

David Lynch The Crazed Spruce (Christopher Chance); fails; first bonus life used.

Night 2:

Special cameo appearances by Tom Welling and Annette O'Toole.

Clue: Laurel's observations about Penguin's injuries, his potential impotence, and remarking on the appropriateness of his nickname (what do penguins eat?) all point to the Fisher King legend. HalcyonDays had already mentioned that her name could refer to a Kingfisher bird. Note to the wise: if you are a villain, never give up something that could be used in a clue pointing to you.

Constantine talks to CuriousParker and learns JayKay is Laurel.

Christopher Chance protects SVNBob

Caitlin Snow investigates Tabbyclaw (Merlyn)

Captain Cold protects TJtrack99

Penguin investigates SVNBob, blocked by Chance

Villains kill SilverStormm (Felicity) (Boo! Hiss!)

Zsasz kills HalcyonDays (Captain Cold)

Day 3:

No cameos due to tragic death of Felicity

Clue: The movies Barry and Felicity were going to watch, "the new Sin City (i.e., A Dame to Kill For) and If I Stay," both feature Stacy Keach. = stacey.

David Lynch JayKay (Laurel)

Night 3:

No cameos.

Clue: Two of the colleges Bullock mentions, Penn State and Fresno Community (actually City) College, are real, and looking on the map reveals that Fresno is served by the CA-99 freeway and the Penn State area is served by Interstate 99 = TJtrack99.

Constantine talks to SilverStormm and learns BizBuzz is the Flash.

Christopher Chance protects writingdreamer

Caitlin Snow investigates BizBuzz (Flash)

Penguin investigates Dougal (Victor Zsasz)

Zsasz kills writingdreamer (Constantine), but she is protected and Zsasz is killed by Chance instead; Chance's second bonus life is used.

Villains kill Dougal (Victor Zsasz), already killed by Chance

Montoya uses her one vigilante kill to kill TJtrack99 (Falcone)

Day 4:

No cameos.

Clue: Cisco's mention of "they animated someone walking in front of a slide projector" refers to the pilot episode of Batman: The Animated Series, titled "The Cat and the Claw." = Tabbyclaw

David Lynch Tabbyclaw (Malcolm Merlyn) - Unsuccessful due to his being a 2-kill.

Night 4:

No cameos.

Clue: None.

Constantine talks to TJtrack99 and gets fed an impressive stream of BS

Christopher Chance protects BizBuzz

Caitlin Snow investigates stacey (Oswald Cobblepot)

Penguin investigates photo fox (John Diggle)

Villains kill egavasc (Caitlin Snow)

Day 5:

No cameos.

Clue: Diggle eating cookies while watching women's professional wrestling hints at Stacy Keibler, in turn pointing to stacey. But you knew that.

David Lynch stacey (Oswald Cobblepot)

Night 5:

Special cameo appearances by Joanna Cameron, Michael Gray and Les Tremayne.

Christopher Chance protects writingdreamer

Constantine does not submit a request.

Villains kill BizBuzz (Barry Allen / The Flash)

Day 6:

No cameos.

David Lynch Tabbyclaw (Malcolm Merlyn).

Special Deleted Scene:

Special cameo appearances by Chi McBride and Jackie Earle Haley.

• Love 3

Acknowledgements

First, a giant bundle of thanks to my co-mod Lisin! She has given me a ton of help with the Arrow characters, with advice and tuning of the stories, and has turned into an awesome friend as well. I never could have done this without her. She also assauged my doubts about applying to become a PTv mod, for which I may never forgive her. ;)

Second, thanks to all of you who played and made it worth the effort, heroes and villains alike. I hope everyone enjoyed the stories and had a great time, regardless of which side you were on.

Finally, I want to acknowledge the following, for giving us all a world of characters to flesh out this saga, and for filling my childhood with wonder:

• Superman, created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Schuster
  • Batman/Bruce Wayne and Commissioner Gordon, created by Bob Kane and Bill Finger
  • Wonder Woman, created by William Moulton Marston
  • The Flash, created by Gardner Fox and Harry Lampert, reimagined as Barry Allen by Robert Kanigher, John Broome and Carmine Infantino
  • Green Arrow, created by Mort Weisinger and George Papp
  • The Original Captain Marvel, created by C.C. Beck and Bill Parker
  • Laurel Lance and "Smallville" Clark Kent apparently created by hacks on a coke binge
  • Laurel Lance reimagined as Blackhawk the Assassin by Mark H.B.
Promotional consideration provided by the following:
  • LexCorp, Innovation Through Strength
  • Wayne Financial, We know where your money spends its nights!
  • The Themyscira Tourist Bureau: No Boys Allowed!
  • And by Viewers Like You
  • Love 5

Aww, thanks for the protection, Spruce!  That was an awesome round, I really enjoyed playing Constantine, even though I knew basically nothing about him, and sorry about my disappearance, work has been beating me up lately, I forgot to communicate with someone on the last Night.

• Love 3

Post-Credits Epilogue

Oliver and Diggle sat in a bar at Metropolis International, waiting for their connecting flight and drinking far too many Ketel One martinis in an futile effort to regain some sense of calm.  The excitement of a week ago, the promise of fun in the big city, had evaporated with the lives of their friends.  All that was left was for John to go home to his family, and Oliver to go home to... what he had left.

"Excuse me, are you Oliver Queen?"  A rumpled, lanky man had come up behind them so quietly that even Oliver hadn't heard him.  Or maybe it was the booze dulling his senses.  Regardless, the man continued, and flashed a badge as he did so.  "I'm a detective with the Gotham City Police Department, and I believe you left something in our fair city.  Could you come with me please?"

The two climbed down off their stools and followed the detective to a booth at the back of the bar, where, in a white dress and looking literally radiant, sat Felicity.  They were astonished and turned to the detective for answers.  "In very rare cases, where a gross injustice has occurred, there is an opportunity for... discretion."

John was barely able to speak "What?  But she... There's no discretion about 'dead'!"

"I assure you, John, you have much to learn about the workings of the universe," was all the detective would say in reply.  Oliver turned to Felicity, asking what had happened.  "I remember kissing you, and then there was a light, and then... I don't remember.  And then I was here."  She was as confused as her friends.  Oliver turned to the detective.  "Detective, I don't know what I can say about this.  I mean, it's amazing, but.... " His voice trailed off.  "I don't even know your name!"

"Oh, I'm sorry," he said, extending a cool handshake.  "It's Jim.

"Detective Jim Corrigan,"

And they all lived happily ever after, at least until that fateful day when this clown fell into a vat of acid.....

The End.

• Love 6

If it makes you feel any better, Constantine/dreamer, we the Villains thought the blond man was someone completely different. And we thought Bob was him and Spruce was Arrow (his overuse of "target" led us to think of him instead of The Human Target). So no matter what you would have gotten untrue information. But I don't know why you'd expect a Villain to tell the truth anyway ;-) For those curious what I said:

"Mr. Constantine, I'm not a bad man, my methods are just misunderstood. As you know, you can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs. I may have a theory or two as to who the handsome blond man is. The question, however, is why I would want to share them with you. I committed no murders myself. The police were taking me into custody for crimes that I may or may not have committed, but if I had been sentenced, they would not have carried the death penalty. You need to 'take care of' Officer Montoya - she's a danger to everyone since she sees herself as above the law. There are certain rules we 'businessmen' play by, and she has broken those rules. I deserve justice as well, Mr. Constantine. Don't let me down."

We Villains also have some other things we'd like to say about the game, but I think we can wait until after the holidays and whenever we're preparing the next game. Have a great one, everybody!

ETA: How could I forget this gem that I wrote in the Villain chat?
"I mean, photo fox seems like the best bet. Though with our luck it's actually, like, TMunz who's Harvey." *headdesk*

Edited by TJtrack99
  • Love 5

"I mean, photo fox seems like the best bet. Though with our luck it's actually, like, TMunz who's Harvey." *headdesk*

Mwahahaha!

In fairness, I didn't know enough about my character to leave any real clues, except making a few references to "guarding" and to being in a Mason pair. :-)

Merry Christmas everyone!

• Love 4

I should have left some more hints about my character, but it's been a hectic month for me so I kinda had to just read what other people posted and agree with whatever I could. Next game, I'll be much better!

Happy holidays and Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and whatever else people celebrate! 

• Love 5

Jingle bells, Batman smells, Robin laid an egg!

I'd just like to say, we may have lost but we also kind of killed Batgirl. Sort of.

And please don't judge me for being Laurel. It could have been any of you. Any one of youuuu!

*Backflips out window, lands in Blackhawkmobile and peels away into the night*.

• Love 6

What a ride!

Even though I've never heard of TCS's character and so his clues were totally lost on me; Mark & Lis, you rawked it!

MERRY CHRISTMAS :D

You really should look that show up, Silver!  "The Human Target," ran for 2 short seasons on Fox, starring Mark Valley.  The first season was awesome; the second had some network interference issues but is still entertaining.  I'm not sure where it's available for legal streaming but you might be able to find the DVD or BluRay sets.  Also, even in RL I tend to blend "light brown" and "dirty/dark blonde" together when describing hair, so sorry for that bit of confusion.

*headdesk*

* snerk *

Incidentally, Ketel One?  It was never a clue, it is simply the douchiest vodka I know of, beyond even Grey Goose.  it seemed perfect for Laurel to be mixing with her Oxycontin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6JrbeVS2uA

Merry Christmas everyone, and thanks for all the kind words!

• Love 4

I will admit, we did find the Stacy Keach clue (the Villains, that is, and I think maybe it was @Tabbyclaw who caught it?), and I was sure the jig was up then, but no one glommed on to that.

My biggest irritation? (aside from the fact that I wasn't feeling creative the day I created my account, that is!) -- Stacy Keach and Stacy Keibler? SPELL THEIR NAMES WRONG. Also, ONE IS A MAN. And to be aligned with Keebler elves? Well, let's just say, Al, you should know, I have a very very very long memory...

(also both their initials were SK, which COULD point to the SK! Just sayin' for future games, if they come up, don't immediately assume it's me!)

• Love 3

Well gosh ... I really went over some of the clues and I am sitting here thinking ... I am a dunce, for I didn't grasp any of them.  But to be fair, those were some obscure clues! 

I have a question if SNVBob would care to answer at his leisure ... I would love to know the reasoning behind the TJtrack99 kill ... be honest now ... is it because you have played before with him and knew his MO?  Was it a feeling?  What was it, cause I aint seeing it.

HA!

• Love 2

It was considered in villain chat that Athena could be Montoya and Bob knew, so when it was suggested in here that TJ was Montoya and it wasn't refuted, it might come up the next day during the David Lynch. Didn't expect the vigilante kill in the night. That little insinuation must have raised the alarm given that Bob was the actual Montoya. I wonder if there were any other reasons.

And speaking of mistaken identities, boy there sure was some questionable hinting going on for a while there. My question is why such a removed character? Sage wisdom told us we couldn't trust it but damn, that was some anvilicious clue dropping. It worked out well due to TJ's Montoya claim. I'm not referring to the faceless masses here but to one supposed faceless man...

• Love 4

But nevertheless, it led us directly to a villain, whatever works ;)

Until it leads to the David Lynch of a Hero, true. And trust me, that will happen. We David Lynched our poor Benevolent Canadian Overlord due to a misread clue in the first PTV Mafia game. So you do want to keep that in mind!

• Love 2

I can only remember the fake clues I found, so if other Villains want to offer theirs feel free to chime in. I think the ones pointing to Stacey were the only real ones we worked out.

On Day One, Adam West Batman was reminiscing about better times and old friends. I took that as a reference to HalcyonDays.

On Day Two, Merlyn (my character) referred to something as 'a dog-and-pony-show.' I thought that might be a clue that he was me, since I'd just mentioned my obsession with love of My Little Pony in my intro post.

• Love 1

Until it leads to the David Lynch of a Hero, true. And trust me, that will happen. We David Lynched our poor Benevolent Canadian Overlord due to a misread clue in the first PTV Mafia game. So you do want to keep that in mind!

Oh I have no illusions about that whatsoever, that will of course happen. But luckily it did lead to a villain, ergo; although the calm thing wasn't an actual clue given by Mark, when I said 'whatever works' I only meant it worked in this particular instance. :)

• Love 2