Type keyword(s) to search

50 Shades of MasterChef! Mafia

• Start Topic

Well, a tie does nobody any good, so....

3 (Lisin, aquarian1, TCS) to serve Jesse the win on a silver platter

4 hours ago, aquarian1 said:

I was going to be"smart" and try to get one vote for each of us (me vote for TCS and hopefully he vote for me)

Y'know, I probably would've, too.

• Love 1
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 hours ago, Jesse said:

So if our actual mods are out of pocket, I will tell all:  I was a villain! I was Mario Batali, along with @Lisin as Rachael Ray and @MarkHB as Giada. 

So Lisin, why'd you go for me? Not that I didn't enjoy it.... ;)

• Love 2

TJ, we're eagerly awaiting the play-by-play to find all of that out!  It must have been some kind of protection thing because you died as a result of the DL on OB.  For the record, none of the villains had any abilities at all.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, TJtrack99 said:

So Lisin, why'd you go for me? Not that I didn't enjoy it.... ;)

Heee! Yeah, kinda what Mark said. I have no clue how/why that went down the way it did. We were as surprised as you!

• Love 1

So that's 3 people on the list before sign-ups officially open... I should have expected that.

Anyway, a toast!

Happy Holidays to the nicest group of bloodthirsty cutthroats I've had the pleasure of stabbing in the back on occasion.  Let's do it all again next year.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, SVNBob said:

Anyway, a toast!

Happy Holidays to the nicest group of bloodthirsty cutthroats I've had the pleasure of stabbing in the back on occasion.  Let's do it all again next year.

Happy Holidays to you all!

• Love 1

It's officially the 26th in my time zone, so I'll now open the sign-ups for the next One Night game...with 6 names already on it.  (You guys, really...lol.)

As a preview, I will reveal one new role that will be included; the last one I mentioned a while back: the Revealer.

The Revealer acts near the end of the Night.  He can look at one other person's role.  If that person is on Team Village (not a Wolf or the Tanner), then that person's role is revealed to everyone.  However, if he finds someone not on Team Village, that information is not revealed to the group.

Examples: Say Spruce is our Revealer.  He looks at Drogo's role, and sees the Prince.  Drogo's role as Prince is then "magically" revealed to everyone at the start of discussion in the Morning.  But say Spruce looks at Mark's role instead and sees a Wolf of some kind.  The "magic reveal" doesn't happen, so Spruce will have to convince everyone of Mark's lupine nature, just like a Seer would.

So that's one new role that'll be in play.  And I've got one more up my sleeve that I could add this time.

• Love 1

Hey there, y'all! I hope everyone had a great Christmas/weekend. I was Internet-free for 3.5 days and returned to find that George Michael had died. It just added to a crappy way to end the year since one of my aunts had died the week before.

Anyway, I do have the wrap-up, but need m. caprice to give me the password for his parents' internet because I really don't want to do it all on my iPad.

And yes, @TJtrack99, there will be a proper explanation of your "logic fail."

@SVNBob, I'd love to play, but can't be as active as I normally might. I'll pass on this one.

• Love 3

Night 4

(First, apologies to @MarkHB and @Jesse for getting their characters mixed up in the last story.)

Gordon threw up his hands in frustration. Or maybe it was his lunch. Those stupid crocs were dancing on his last nerve and there was nothing left he could do about it. Nigella had been his last hope that Mario would be taken out of the running. (Oh, I see now what you did there, @Drogo! Good call!)

And seriously, WTF wears CROCS??? Nothing personal against Mario, but ORANGE CROCS???

After all was said and done, he was forced to hand over the crystal trophy to Master Celebrity Chef, Mario Batali.

Players and roles:

egavasc - Guy Fieri

aquarian1 - Emeril Lagasse

MarkHB - Giada (member Team Orange Crocs of Doom)

TJ - Wolfgang Puck

HM - Curtis Stone

TCS - Bobby Flay

MMCS - Padma Lakshmi

Oinky - Nigella Lawson (was able to twice protect a player)

Jesse - Mario Batali (member Team Orange Crocs of Doom)

Lisin - Rachael Ray (member Team Orange Crocs of Doom)

Clues:

Day One - Guy mutters, "Gonna be hell, baby, gonna be hell. -> Hell, Baby -> MarkHB

Night One - Graham worried about his blood pressure - Google blood pressure and Lisin. I'll wait. Really, there was a connection, I just don't remember it now.

Day Two - Padma laughed, her bank account was just fine. Bank -> Jesse James -> Jesse

Night Two - train of thought. Train -> Jesse James -> Jesse

Day Three - she had her target in hand. Target (which was italicized) ->Mark

Night Three - 1st letter of 1st word in 1st five paragraphs (all of which were italicized) spelled "LISIN." The second clue was the picture of A. C. Slater (aka Mario Lopez) posing beside his head and torso in chocolate. Slater dated Jesse on Saved By The Bell. This was the only time Drogo added a clue.

Actions:

Day 1 - No DL

Night 1 - villains send Padma/MMCS home

Day 2 - attempted DL of Oinky Boinky, TJ sent home for LOL Logic-Fail. Basically, he should have stuck with his original plan to DL Bob. It's an LOL game, things don't always have to make sense! If he had tried to DL Bob (and Bob contacted us to say he agreed), I'd have contacted him to let him pick someone else for the DL, probably letting him know that he didn't want to go after OB.

Night 2 - villains pissed me off by sending HM to the dungeon. I secretly vowed revenge. Oinky uses her protection ability on... Jesse.

Day 3 - Actual DL of OB

Night 3 - villains send egavasc to the dungeon. SVNBob makes an unscheduled appearance as The Nervous PA and I let him keep Mark in the dungeon.

Congrats on your win, Team Orange Crocs of Doom, and to Jesse for the individual win!

• Love 3

Good game! You guys, I spent the first two+ days thinking that everyone was on some team, and we would each be sending someone to the elimination round and then somehow one of them would be picked to go through. Possibly why I wasn't acting like a villain -- I didn't realize I was one! LOL indeed.

• Love 3