Type keyword(s) to search

50 Shades of MasterChef! Mafia

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Hanged Man said:

Well that's peculiar

Does Mark have a power that wacks the person that started a DL on a person? Does the death of TJ suggest Mark's a villain?

Does Oinky have a power that keeps her from getting wacked? Does the death of TJ suggest she's a villain?

It's night :)

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Drogo said:

In fact, I'll close the box again so they stay warm.

Looking at that GIF, no, Rachael, don't close anything!

Meanwhile, NIGHT KILL!

1 to DL @SVNBob (MarkHB) 4 to severely reprimand him for skipping this round!

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Drogo said:

Packed In A Doggie Bag, Doggie-Style:

1. MMCS - Hero - You are Padma Lakshmi, Celebrity Chef.
  2. TJtrack99 - Hero - Wolfgang Puck, Celebrity Chef. (eliminated for LOL logic fail)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is 1 clue in the Night 2 Story.

Those with Night actions will have 24 hours to "get 'em in."

I mean, Rachel's not bad, but where'd Padma go....?

1 hour ago, aquarian1 said:

YAY!

3 to DL SVNBob (MarkHB, HM, aquarian1) 2 to BAM him!

VERY YES.

4 to DL SVNBob (MarkHB, HM, aquarian1, TJ) 1 to make like Spiderman!

o9i2l.jpg

• Love 1

Didn't we do this last LOL mafia round?

5 to DL SVNBob (MarkHB, HM, aquarian1, TJ, egavasc) 0 to keep with tradition! 

Edited by egavasc
forgot to put my name in the DL list!

@MarkHB, that was a wonderful video. Thanks. Of course, now I realize I have some dusting to do since I was having allergy issues. Ahem.

@Hanged Man, I'd forgotten about your prop question. Sorry. You're right about our never having watched that one together. In fact, I've never seen it.

Story has been sent in for GIF treatment, so it will be up today. In the meantime, I'm making myself some of the best hot chocolate in the WORLD.

• Love 1

Day 3

*No reading if you are under the age of 18! I mean it!*

Standing at the head of the room, Graham and Gordon looked over the group, briefly wondering what had happened to Wolfgang, but didn't bother to put much thought into it.

"Chefs, we've had appetizers with persimmon and they were... interesting."

tumblr_mqo5lqp3Qy1re3l2eo1_500.gif

Gordon sounded bored so Graham took over. "The idea we're working on is to present a full meal so we're moving on to a soup course. You have--"

"Ninety minutes to prepare a stunning soup with the ingredients you'll find in our fully stocked pantry," Gordon interrupted. "Go!"

Curtis Stone was reaching for some chipotle when Giada sidled up beside him and murmured, "You're so tall... could you get me some of the cinnamon from the top shelf?"

Giada-De-Laurentiis-15.gif041875-curtis-stone.jpg

He politely agreed and as they turned, Rachael signaled to Giada with a wink and slight movement of her eyes to the left.

"Curtis," Giada continued, "I understand there is actually another section here and I'd really appreciate if you could reach something for me there." She ever-so-subtly pressed her upper arms together, drawing his attention away from her plot. She led him around the corner and through the secret door that Rachael had told her about.

Imagine her surprise when they were the only people there! Still, she had her target in hand and quickly closed the door behind him. Little did she know that Curtis had his own ideas.

They found a ring for him and flavored gel for her before she finally slipped the ball-gag in his mouth and left him handcuffed and bent over a bench.

Giada-de-Laurentiis-Shutterstock-665x385

Still Cookin':

1. egavasc
  2. aquarian1
  3. MarkHB
  4. The Crazed Spruce
  5. Oinky Boinky
  6. Jesse
  7. Lisin

2. TJtrack99 - Hero - Wolfgang Puck, Celebrity Chef. (eliminated for LOL logic fail)
  3. Hanged Man - Hero - Curtis Stone, Celebrity Chef. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is 1 clue in the Day 3 Story.

4 votes are required for a DL.  Day will be 36 hours or until a DL is completed, whichever comes first.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Jesse said:

If OB is Nigella, I just don't see how she's a villain.  How are you all thinking about this? 

21 hours ago, aquarian1 said:

Her avatar and Giada both have the cleavage and the pendant.  

That was my clue hunting deduction.  Hee.  

1 hour ago, MarkHB said:

TJ is already dead and we already DL'd you, at least that's how I read @egavasc's comment.

4 to DL OB (aquarian1, MarkHB, Lisin, egavasc) 0 to take little big head down a peg  

That was my intent! Was busy and on mobile so copy/paste wasn't going to happen.

• Love 1

Night 3

Listening to the unique blend of Emeril's exuberance and Nigella's honeyed voice, Mario Batali was becoming distracted. This was not a good place for him to be and he knew he was going to have to do something about it. Between hearing about Emeril's oyster soup and Nigella's strawberry-based gazpacho being drizzled with spiced chocolate sauce, he was feeling less confident about his own efforts.

MQsPQDW.gifgiphy.gif<---"Distractions"

In a glance over his shoulder to where Rachael was trying to avoid Bobby, he raised an eyebrow at her. She flashed a "no" to him so he turned around to throw a slice of mushroom at Giada, two stations in front of him. When he had her attention, not terribly difficult since she was alone in her row, he indicated the same question but got the same negative response.

So he was going to have to take a risk.

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

If he moved quickly, it would look like an accident and she'd reasonably have time to recover. His Orange Crocs of Doom took him on an odd path back to the pantry, and on his way he sent a small bowl crashing to the ground.

Nigella turned and gasped, "My chocolate!"

article-2383014-1B1ADE82000005DC-262_634<---A chocolate A.C. Slater, for the ladies in the house

"I'm so sorry about that," Mario replied. "Will you have time to make more? I'd be happy to help you get your ingredients. I was heading to the pantry anyway."

She walked with him although she was somewhat distracted by her thoughts of how to finish the gazpacho. Before she knew what was happening, she found herself being ushered into a room she'd never seen before. Knowing she was in trouble, she quickly made a decision and confirmed something her fans had long suspected.

Under her lovely outfit was a corset and snug leather skirt. Yes, Nigella was a secret Domme. Mario grinned and let her wear out her flogging arm (which was also, quite naturally, her stirring arm).

1341487818.gif       14697925334730-anigif_enhanced-buzz-1288

When she was done, his back was nicely striped, but she was exhausted. He cuffed her arms to an overhead beam and smiled widely. "Don't worry, my dear, I'll be back for you later."

nigella-lawson-shocking-moments.gif

Still Cookin':

1. egavasc
  2. aquarian1
  3. MarkHB
  4. The Crazed Spruce
  5. Jesse
  6. Lisin

4. Oinky Boinky - Hero - Nigella Lawson, Celebrity Chef (has two-time protection power.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There are 2 clues in the Night 3 story.

It is now Night. No game talk allowed. 24 hours for Night Actions, although y'all can act faster than that.

Edited by Drogo

Day 4

Padma had been sent home. Wolfgang, Curtis and Nigella had all disappeared. Gordon and Graham were both becoming rather puzzled by what was going on. In fact, Gordon wondered if he should go check out his secret room, especially since Rachael, Giada and Mario seemed to have rather satisfied looks on their faces.

giphy.gif

^^Imagine that's Rachael Ray in the middle, but with more bacon and butter^^

And Mario was moving about gingerly.

Graham wandered the room, checking on all the chefs to see how they were progressing. As he passed the back of the room he thought he overheard Mario whispering to Rachael that they needed to do something about her "friend" Guy. (Yes, some people can hear air-quotes.)

giphy.gif  weenie.gif

Shaking it off, he asked Rachael what she was working on and noticed something pass behind her eyes. Mario looked toward Giada and signaled her to do something about Fieri.

b6f945906ac502b7a440161dc5aab93e.jpg  giphy.gif 

She moved to the pantry and came out with a large jar of pickles in one arm, holding a single pickle to her mouth. Guy grinned and walked to her, ready to start a conversation. Quite naturally, she led him to the not-so-secret room.

Upon opening the door, she was stunned to discover Gordon was there.

"Well," he grumped, "it appears people have found something they didn't need to see." Giada smiled coquettishly, thinking she could have even more fun, when Gordon continued, "Fine. Just stay out of the latex... it's a bitch to clean."

giphy.gif     giphy.gif

He then pressed a button and in a very brief time, the Nervous PA arrived in full gear. "Have fun," the judge growled before locking the three people in the dungeon.

28-4_Close.gif   mrw-my-wife-goes-to-sleep-and-i-close-ou

Still Cookin':

1. aquarian1
  2. The Crazed Spruce
  3. Jesse
  4. Lisin

1. MMCS - Hero - Padma Lakshmi, Celebrity Chef.
  4. Oinky Boinky - Hero - Nigella Lawson, Celebrity Chef (has two-time protection power.)
  5. egavasc - Hero - Guy Fieri, Celebrity Chef.
  6. MarkHB - Villain - Mario Batali, Owner of the Orange Crocs of Doom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There are 0 clues in the Day 4 story.

The Mistress Mod will be along soon with 50 Shades of Wisdom.

Good morning, Cheftestants!

Since I'm leaving today on holidays, I'm changing things up. Your sides are even and now that we're at the Final Four, you're sort of becoming Dancing With the Stars, AI, or The Voice, whichever you watch.

There are still clues to the remaining villains, so the next person you vote for will be the Winner.

Have fun!

Mistress caprice

• Love 1

Now that's a twist! 

I went looking back through the stories over the weekend, and (since a clue pointing at me was in a list of food one time!) noticed "persimmon salad, persimmon and endive,  asparagus with persimmon sauce" and wonder if s-e-a is another clue for A1? 

giphy.gif&key=a7aa8e5de87e44bea7530cad45

Gross.

18 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Now that's a twist! 

I went looking back through the stories over the weekend, and (since a clue pointing at me was in a list of food one time!) noticed "persimmon salad, persimmon and endive,  asparagus with persimmon sauce" and wonder if s-e-a is another clue for A1? 

Also this? 

giphy.gif&key=4ef6e488da97afb58b2fb11404

So, for lack of any better ideas and based on the fact that I'm guessing I can't vote for myself as winner and I definitely don't trust A1 at this point...

1 (Lisin) to give Jesse the win 

@caprice and @Drogo is that right? I'm voting for a winner? 

Shit, I don't know. I mean, if I can't vote for myself, it becomes kind of a toss-up.

I guess it's only right to do the flipside of the thing where people start a DL against the person who started the DL against them...

1 (Jesse) to give Lisin the win

I was going to be"smart" and try to get one vote for each of us (me vote for TCS and hopefully he vote for me), but in the interest of speeding this up...

<tosses coin>

2 (Lisin, aquarian1) to give Jesse the win

Although, this does give me pause as they could be 2 villains.  Ugh!!