Type keyword(s) to search

Breaking Bad Mafia

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Hanged Man said:

Ok maybe Gus is the bad guy and kept me alive so I could keep feeding her the bino's... which is pretty clever.

Fuck I don't know.

I only had them twice. First time I looked at Bob. Second time your last remark before night was are we sure Drogo can be cleared as hero so I looked at him per your request. 

Gus is a good guy.

Maybe it is not game over if Saul is two kill but protection happens. If you can protect Hanged Man or yourself that might be best. 

• Love 1
  • Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think HM gave me something (not herpes) yesterDay, so I'm inclined to trust him.  

Between Gus and Walter, it makes much more sense to me that Gus would be the villain.  But that confuses the hell out of me because OB really seems like a hero.  Then again, so does Drogo.  

I don't have any Twilight or Night actions, so there is nothing for me to do but wait and see who is alive tomorrow.  If I'm alive and HM is still around, I'll vote with him.  If it comes down to Walt, Jesse and Gus, I guess I'll have to decide whether I trust my employer or my frenemy.

Meanwhile, I'll be over here entertaining myself.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/c5eb

• Love 2

Posting a tad early! 

Night 6

Saul was getting out of here. People were dropping like flies or disappearing. Walter White’s money was nice, but it wasn’t worth dying. No way no how. So Saul was getting out of Albuquerque. He contacted his guy and was assembling the suitcases of cash he would need to completely disappear. It wasn’t the first time he’d changed his name but hopefully it would be the last. He was getting the hell out of dodge.

Out by the John B. Roberts Dam, Saul waiting for his transportation. He had two suitcases - one with cash, the other filled with the small amount of earthly possessions that he couldn’t bear to leave behind. The massive stones behind him seemed eerily damning, gravestones looking for their next inscription. His guy couldn’t get here soon enough. Over an hour later a navy blue minivan pulled up. Saul got inside and got his new documents. Saul Goodman, formerly Jimmy McGill, was no more. No more a lawyer. He would be a manager of a mall Cinnabon under the name Gene in the middle of nowhere. Omaha, Nebraska. His new life couldn’t get here fast enough.

Still Breaking Bad 

• HangedMan  
  • Drogo 
  • MuuMuuChainsmoker 
  • Oinky Boinky 

On a Trip to Belize

•  CuriousParker - Skinny Pete
  • TJTrack99 - Marie Schrader
  • The Crazed Spruce - Skyler White
  • Dougal - Hank Schrader
  • caprice - Badger
  • SVNBob - Saul Goodman

There are no clues in the story. Those with night actions have until 9pm EDT Tuesday to get those in. Enjoy the bar! 

• Love 2

PSLs make me irrationally angry. Like, I typed up a whole rant here then deleted it because no one should be that mad at coffee. And yet here I am. Just mad at coffee. Not the people who drink them mind you... I get that they're tasty, I'm just mad about the whole culture of it I guess? 

In other news:

55541502.jpg

• Love 2

Happy birthday, dear friend! I hope you have a wonderful day and an outstanding year to come. *hugs Spruce*

Oh, as for PSLs, while I enjoy them in moderation, I may have discovered a new taste sensation. Next time any of you are near that major coffee chain from my home state, you know the one I mean... they're attempting to take over the world, they've got a new flavor - the chili mocha. YUM!!

Edited by caprice
I forgot about my coffee comment
  • Love 3

My local coffee shop has a cinnamon honey latte that I really love. AND you can get it any time of year. I think that's the biggest thing that makes me angry about the Bucks and their PSLs... the fake "rarity" of them. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Happy birthday Spruce! 

Day 7

In the superlab, Walt, Jesse, and Gale had assembled to cook. The measuring, the combining, the heating, the cooling. The chemistry. It had Walt and Gale transfixed. Sure, this was the umpteenth time they were cooking. But it was still magical. They were so focused that Gale jumped when a voice came from above them. Gus had arrived to see how things were transpiring. Gale assured him that things were going smoothly but Gus wasn’t quite satisfied. He called Jesse up to speak with him privately. Jesse, still wearing his yellow protective suit with his mask on his head, headed cautiously up the stairs. As he reached the top of the stairs, before he had a chance to comprehend what was happening, Gus had pulled out a gun and pulled the trigger. He shot Jesse right in the heart; the poor kid never stood a chance. Jesse’s body slumped to the floor. Walt was in shock but unable to speak.

“Now that that’s been taken care of, I want you to take this as a lesson. Do not mess with me. Do not mess with my supply. Do not mess with my business. Steal from me and it will be the last thing you ever steal. Now, I believe you should be getting back to your work.” Gus turned neatly and walked out of the lab.

Walt watched as one of Gus’s men dragged Jesse’s lifeless body out of the lab. Infuriated, he returned to his work. Gale watched him fume and knew better than to try to lighten the mood. The pair worked in uncomfortable silence, finishing the cook. Walt let Gale take the lead, allowing his mind to focus on his newest task. The death of his partner made apparent how vulnerable he was. He could no longer afford to work for a man who saw him as disposable. As long as Gale was around, Walt was disposable. But truly, that wouldn’t be enough. Walt could no longer handle not being utterly in control. No longer was it safe to entrust his future in the hands of anyone else. He needed to make some changes.

The next day, Walt and Gale welcomed Gus at their morning coffee. Gus was making his customary appearance to make sure everything was still functioning in its proper order. Walt had refused coffee, saying he was already over caffeinated and didn’t want his hands to shake. But Gus would never turn down Gale’s coffee. The pair enjoyed the warm liquid, unaware of its deadly potential. When they started to feel sick, each assumed that it was merely a cold. There was something going around. But they both got worse far faster than they should have, far faster than the common cold would explain. Ricin. Ricin in the coffee.

Walt felt the cold winter air on his face. Soon it would be spring. A rebirth, a new beginning. And he was king of all he surveilled.

Congrats to our Winners, Drogo and MuuMuuChainsmoker.*

*They weren't a team formally, see Character Descriptions for further details. 

Still Breaking Bad 

• Drogo  - Walter White
    • You are Walter White. You are the One Who Knocks. A family man and high school chemistry teacher, when you were diagnosed with lung cancer you turned to illegal means to provide for your family after you inevitably passed. Along the way, you found the power and control that was always just out of reach. Each night you can poison one player with ricin. Their flu-like symptoms will cause their death the following night. Additionally, you are a 2-Kill.

On a Trip to Belize

•  CuriousParker - Skinny Pete
    • You are Skinny Pete. You are a small time meth dealer and user whose involvement in the drug trade depends on the status of your friendship with Jesse Pinkman. What never changes is your friendship with fellow meth head, Badger, with whom you may speak with in a thread outside the main game thread.
  • TJTrack99 - Marie Schrader
    • You are Marie Schrader, wife of DEA Agent Hank Schrader and sister to Skyler White. You are a radiology tech and provide emotional support to your husband as he tries to rid Albuquerque of crystal meth. That support takes its toll on you and results in some minor kleptomania. Each night you may steal one item from a player. That item will provide a clue to who they are.
  • The Crazed Spruce - Skyler White
    • You are Skyler White. As a bookkeeper, you dabbled in low level white collar crimes but nothing prepared you for the money laundering your husband’s new job would require. While you were initially shocked at Walter’s new career choices, you ultimately choose your husband and family and cook the books to cover your newfound fortunes. Each night you may follow the actions of one player and learn what they did, but you will not learn who that player targeted.
  • Dougal - Hank Schrader
    • You are Hank Schrader, Assistant Special Agent in Charge of the Albuquerque DEA. Flummoxed by the onslaught of blue crystal meth into the southern states, you are determined to bring down the drug lords as best you can. Each night you combat the strange outbreaks of ricin poisoning in the area. If you can get the antidote to a player before their flu-like symptoms overtake them, you can prevent their death.
  • caprice - Badger
    • You are Brandon “Badger” Mayhew. You are a small time meth dealer and user whose involvement in the drug trade depends on the status of your friendship with Jesse Pinkman. What never changes is your friendship with fellow meth head, Skinny Pete, with whom you may speak with in a thread outside the main game thread.
  • SVNBob - Saul Goodman
    • You are Saul Goodman, scumbag lawyer to the less than innocent. A former con-artist, you use your skills to protect your clients from the long arm of the law. You walk the line of legality, helping clients launder money and make connections between meth cooks and dealers. Each night you may protect one player, but protecting them will block them from performing any night actions.
  • MuuMuuChainsmoker - Jesse Pinkman
    • You are Jesse Pinkman. You were a low level meth cook and dealer until you teamed up with your former high school chemistry teacher and got in way over your head. Now you work for Gus Fring, fast food chicken magnate and drug lord and are otherwise trying to stay under the radar of the DEA. While you may play as town, you will win if you make it to Day 3 alive, regardless of whether the heroes or villains win the game.
  • Oinky Boinky - Gus Fring
    • You are Gustavo (Gus) Fring, fried chicken magnate and meth kingpin. You are a meticulous and cautious man, for you everything must be precise and exact. Los Pollos Hermanos, your chicken empire, provides you cover for your illegal activities as well as traffic your meth to the surrounding states. You exact control over others and as such can swap two players at night. Any actions performed on Player A will instead affect Player B and vice versa.
  • Hanged Man - Gale Boetticher
    • You are Gale Boetticher. A master chemist, you were hired to be the chief producer of methamphetamine for Gus Fring’s meth empire. You ultimately work as the assistant to Walter White, who manages to produce meth with a purity of 99%. On the side, you invent gadgets to improve your day to day life. During each Twilight, you may invent one of three gadgets and give it to a fellow player. The gadget will provide them with a one-shot power.
      • High powered, night vision binoculars, an investigation tool
      • Deflector shield, a protection tool 
      • 3D printed gun, vigilante tool 

Thank you all so much for playing and indulging me. I had a blast confusing all of you and I hope you at least sort of enjoyed it. And thanks a million to my wonderful comod @Lisin for encouraging my madness! I truly couldn't have done it without you. Awards and Recap to follow! 

Edited by egavasc
Put SVNBob's correct character description!
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, MarkHB said:

@egavasc, I'm afraid you messed up @SVNBob'S description. And, was the " friends with Jesse" thing actual gameplay or just color?

Great game and a lot of fun to watch!

Good catch! Thanks! I've fixed it. I'm not 100% sure I understand your question though. 

2 minutes ago, MuuMuuChainsmoker said:

Out of curiosity, what actually happened that last Night?  

Working on posting the Recap and Awards right now. 

• Love 1

Recap

• Day 1
    • Clue - as the cold oxygen hit his lungs (DrOgo, as his name would appear in the credits, could also point to OB, SVNBob, or Dougal but what fun are clues if they’re not utterly confusing).
      • No DL
  • Twilight 1
    • Hanged Man gave OinkyBoinky the binoculars.
  • Night 1
    • TJTrack99 stole an item from Drogo
    • Dougal provided an antidote to OinkyBoinky
    • OinkyBoinky swapped herself and caprice and spied on SVNBob
    • SVNBob jailed himself
    • The Crazed Spruce followed Drogo
    • Drogo poisoned Curious Parker
  • Day 2
    • Clue - ruby red lips. Ruby Baggins is the mother of Drogo Baggins (father of Frodo)
    • DL - None
  • Twilight 2
    • No action taken
  • Night 2
    • Drogo poisoned TJTrack99
    • The Crazed Spruce followed TJTrack99
    • SVNBob jailed no one
    • OinkyBoinky swapped herself and The Crazed Spruce
    • Dougal provided an antidote to himself
    • TJTrack99 stole an item from OinkyBoinky
  • Day 3
    • Clue - Bad Batch - a movie starring Jason Momoa who played Drogo in GoT
    • DL - None
  • Twilight 3
    • Hanged Man gave OinkyBoinky the binoculars
  • Night 3
    • Drogo poisoned SVNBob (failed because SVNBob jailed himself)
    • The Crazed Spruce followed Hanged Man
    • SVNBob jailed himself
    • OinkyBoinky spied on Drogo and swapped herself and The Crazed Spruce
    • Dougal provided an antidote to no one
    • TJTrack99 stole an item from MuuMuuChainsmoker
  • Day 4
    • Clue - crimson streets - Red Road, movie starring Jason Momoa
    • DL - The Crazed Spruce
  • Twilight
    • Hanged Man gave Drogo the binoculars
  • Night 4
    • Drogo poisoned caprice
    • SVNBob jailed no one
    • OinkyBoinky swapped herself and Dougal
    • Dougal provided an antidote to himself
  • Day 5
    • Clue - Topo Chico. Topo is the name of the octopus pal of aquatic superhero Aquaman, played in the latest DC movies by Jason Momoa
    • DL - Dougal
  • Twilight
    • Hanged Man gave MMCS the shield
  • Night 5
    • Drogo poisoned Hanged Man
    • SVNBob jailed himself
    • OinkyBoinky swapped herself and caprice
    • MMCS protected Drogo
  • Day 6
    • Clue - no clue because clues are hard and my head hurts.
    • DL - SVNBob
  • Twilight 6
    • Hanged Man gave OinkyBoinky the 3D printed gun
  • Night 6
    • Drogo poisoned OinkyBoinky
    • OinkyBoinky shot MMCS and swapped herself and Drogo

Awards

• TJTrack99 - The “Inquiring Minds Would Like To Know” for keeping up with the mods post death.
  • HangedMan - “Accidental Show Enthusiast” (We found it amusing that Gale kept providing Gus with his inventions!)
  • CP - The “Who’da Thunk It Award for Bizarre Intuition”
  • Drogo - Best at Hiding In Plain Sight
  • MMCS - “TroubleMaker” a.k.a. The One Most Likely To Screw With Everyone
  • The Crazed Spruce - “Cursed with Terrible Power” a.k.a. Your loving mods are sorry that your power was so inefficient. Not our (emphasis my) proudest moment
  • Oinky Boinky - “Revenge of the Body Snatchers”
  • Caprice - “Most Special Hero”
  • Dougal - Hero We Most Wanted to Shake/Hero No One Would Listen To. Dougal was the only one who had the clue that Walt was evil and wasn’t sharing. By the time he did, it was too late!
  • SVNBob - Late Night Dropper of Wisdom
  • Lisin - Best extended use of exclamation marks and enthusiasm! 
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, egavasc said:

You are Marie Schrader, wife of DEA Agent Hank Schrader and sister to Skyler White. You are a radiology tech and provide emotional support to your husband as he tries to rid Albuquerque of crystal meth. That support takes its toll on you and results in some minor kleptomania. Each night you may steal one item from a player. That item will provide a clue to who they are.

@egavasc, Would you mind showing a clue given to TJ?

16 minutes ago, CuriousParker said:

@egavasc, Would you mind showing a clue given to TJ?

Of course! TJ got to steal three times, once from Drogo, once from Spruce (thinking it was OB), and once from MMCS. Here's all three items. 

• You stole a pork pie hat from Drogo. 
  • Last night you stole a pacifier from a diaper bag. 
  • From MuuMuu, you stole a "THECAPN" New Mexico license plate. 
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, CuriousParker said:

Thank you, @egavasc.  You had a lot of new, neat stuff!

I spent a lot of time scouring mafia role sites looking for fun stuff! I still have cool things up my sleeves if I figure out some other show to do in several months. 

• Love 1

When I heard I was the only Villain I thought for sure the game would be over on Day 2. (Two actions on me N1- thank goodness for limited reveal.) 5 clues for me, none of which I found, though I did find others that weren't real,  ex: Droga confections on D1.

It was weird to submit kills for the following Night because I never knew what that player would say the next Day that could make them a bad NK target.  

Anyway I think I realize now why no one ever trusts me and also I might be a psychopath. 

I really love when new powers are introduced, they make stuff so interesting. 

• Love 1