Type keyword(s) to search

Breaking Bad Mafia

• Start Topic

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Oinky Boinky said:

I discovered Bacardi Fuego because it was delisted and on sale at the KGBO. 

Very spicy red rum with vanilla hints -yummy. Smooth - 40% goes down like 15.

Having that with Diet Pepsi.

Cheers

Is anyone watching the ballgame?

LOL! I read "KGBO" and was puzzled for a minute. Yeah, that near monopoly sucks. I'll have to see if I can find Fuego here because that sounds really good. :D

I watched until sometime in the sixth.

• Love 2
Just now, Drogo said:

Work is just as bad as I thought it would be.  I want arcade games and crappy pizza.

Agree. Lets make a break for it. Meet at Chuck E. Cheese in an hour. 

• Love 2

I love the movie Constantine. I hated the TV series because the guy they got to play Constantine was too different from the movie's Constantine. However the TV Constantine was far more realistic to the comics from what I heard.

Cabin in the Woods is good

Though neither one of those is Halloween theme per se.

Edited by Hanged Man
  • Love 3

Ones actually set on/around Halloween that I like are:

• Halloween (the original not the Rob Zombie remake that I hate)
  • The Houses October Built - really good (I wouldn't call it a favorite, but I was really surprised at how good it was)
  • The Lady in White
  • Scream (I honestly can't remember if it's actually Halloween in the movie and I've seen it like a hundred times... I think it is?)
  • Love 2

I was watching Young Frankenstein when I asked, so I'm going with a pretty loose definition of Halloween-themed.

To answer my own question, I have to go with The Nightmare Before Christmas.

40 minutes ago, caprice said:

I was watching Young Frankenstein when I asked, so I'm going with a pretty loose definition of Halloween-themed.

Speaking of Young Frankenstein, I literally just got a text from my brother who lives in LA. His partner works for Fox Studios, and they are sitting at the Fox lot to watch a live screening of the movie, introduced by Mel Brooks in person.

I need to visit that brother more.

• Love 2
(edited)

Day 3

The three men donned their yellow protective suits and their gas masks. They had reached the stage of the cook where the chemicals were at their most poisonous. Usually the atmosphere was relatively jovial as Walt and Gale discussed chemistry and poetry and Jesse kept his head down as the conversation flew above it. Today had been different. Gale had been watching the pair like a hawk, not letting either out of his sight. He had been focused on the task at hand and Walt followed his lead. Even more than usual it felt like someone else was watching their every move. Jesse had already scoped out most of the hidden cameras placed within the lab equipment. There were very few places that weren’t recorded but every time he tried to pocket some product, Gale was right there beside him. He was going to have to practice his sleight of hand if he wanted to keep up his side business.

Later that day, Jesse met up with Badger and Skinny Pete at his apartment. He was supposed to supply them with new product with which to sell but he was short. They were going to have to lie low for awhile.

“Dude! Party time!” Badger said as he entered the apartment.

“Man, I can’t wait. This shit is the best! Yo Jesse, what’s up!” Followed Skinny Pete. The friends fist bumped and man hugged in greeting.

“Yo, I hate to disappoint but I uh, I couldn’t nab any extra this week.” Jesse said bashfully. He didn’t like letting his boys down. Even though he was sober he didn’t mind his friends using.

“Yo, dude that sucks,” replied Badger.

“Bummer man, what the hell happened?” Skinny Pete asked,

“Bitch! They were all over me.” Jesse said defensively. “It was like all the eyes were on me all the time. You try stealing stuff when someone is watching your every move.”

“S’alright man. No problem no problem. I got some stuff right here that’ll get us through tonight.” Skinny Pete said, pulling a little baggie out of his pocket.

“Bitch! You bought from someone else?” Jesse accused, hurt by this slight betrayal.

“Yo man, I was jonesing. Turns out it wasn’t such a bad idea after all.” He started grinding up the crystal into a fine powder, then lowered his nose to the table and snorted the line. “Wooooooo!” He shouted. “Man, what a rush!” Then he started to shake. Jesse and Badger stared in shock, unable to fathom what was happening.

“Yo, call 911! Something’s wrong!” Badger said. “He must have gotten a bad batch. What the hell was in that shit?”

“We’ll rush him to the emergency room, can’t have anyone coming here. God, I hope he’s going to be okay.” Jesse said, grabbing his friend under the arms and dragging him to the door. But it was too late. Skinny Pete would party no more.

Still Breaking Bad

• TJTrack99 
  • HangedMan  
  • Drogo 
  • MuuMuuChainsmoker 
  • The Crazed Spruce 
  • Oinky Boinky 
  • caprice 
  • Dougal 
  • SVNBob

On a Trip to Belize

•  CuriousParker - Skinny Pete

There is one clue in the story. Day will end at approx. 6:45 am Saturday EDT. Good luck! 

Edited by egavasc
Forgot to include clue info.
  • Love 3

Duuuude!

Okay. On the one hand, I do find it suspicious that CP was killed the Night she attempted a DL on Drogo. I also think we're supposed to feel that way. *shakes ineffective fist in Drogo's general direction*

To continue discussion, "slight of hand" and magicians... let's remember that TJ's avatar is Tim the Magician.

Other than that, I haven't seen any of our dear mod's former clue stylings.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, caprice said:

To continue discussion, "slight of hand" and magicians... let's remember that TJ's avatar is Tim the Magician.

Excuse me, ma'am, but that would be Tim the Enchanter. (I've also seen Monty Python almost as many times as The Lego Movie XD)

Based on the story it seems that Jesse, Walt, and Gale all are Heroes? And the one watching them is a Villain?

*raises a glass for Florida/the US East Coast* Time to go listen to Prince in your honor.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, TJtrack99 said:

Excuse me, ma'am, but that would be Tim the Enchanter. (I've also seen Monty Python almost as many times as The Lego Movie XD)

Based on the story it seems that Jesse, Walt, and Gale all are Heroes? And the one watching them is a Villain?

*raises a glass for Florida/the US East Coast* Time to go listen to Prince in your honor.

I stand corrected, although isn't an enchanter a type of magician?

• Love 1
6 hours ago, MuuMuuChainsmoker said:

Gale was the one watching Walt and Jesse on Gus Fring's orders.  

Poor, sweet Gale.   He just wants to be a good chemist and valued employee.  

So Gale and, more likely, Gus would be Villains?

6 hours ago, caprice said:

I stand corrected, although isn't an enchanter a type of magician?

I suppose. Just funny since I'm a Hero and can clear someone else besides Drogo now. And have been attempting to drop hints as to my identity.

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, TJtrack99 said:

So Gale and, more likely, Gus would be Villains?

I suppose. Just funny since I'm a Hero and can clear someone else besides Drogo now. And have been attempting to drop hints as to my identity.

1. Assumptions of who would be villains and who hero are wonky and I wonder if the game is set so that good or bad matter or it is just one faction v other faction.

2. You can clear someone but won't say who(??false claim to pull out if one of your buddies might get DL'd)

3. You are dropping hints that possibly only close watchers of the show will get and either you are thinking only the good guys will get it or it is another breadcrumb type of thing to fall back on or back off of if someone else claims your same character

Sorry - I am willing to trust you but all of this is wishy washy so why do it?

Myself - I need good hints, strong clues

• Love 2

So characters we've seen so far:

• Walter White
  • Jesse Pinkman
  • Skyler White
  • Badger 
  • Skinny Pete (RIP)
  • Marie
  • Hank
  • Gus Fring 
  • Gale Boetticher

LIkely leaving one more villain-Mike?  Todd?  

We've also seen Walt Jr and Holly, but that would really mess up my concept of who the villains are.  

• Love 1
Just now, Oinky Boinky said:

2. You can clear someone but won't say who(??false claim to pull out if one of your buddies might get DL'd)

If he doesn't want to announce it, that's fine and his choice.  Sometimes as SomeoneWithInformation it's better to withhold those details to see who guns for your known party or defends your known party, or if anyone is hinting at the character you know they are.  Also, it's great to not put a target on your back as a power role.  When I found out someone was a Villain in a previous game, I didn't announce it because I wanted to see who would come to their defense when a clue against them was brought up.  It's good to keep a few secrets and not necessarily cough it all up at the start of the next Day.  I don't think TJ would have cleared me yesterday if I hadn't been under the gun as I was. 

I trust @TJtrack99 is a Hero and a very likely a useful one because no one - NO ONE - ever clears me unless they have a power.  I am always - ALWAYS - guilty until proven innocent: 

8 hours ago, caprice said:

I do find it suspicious that CP was killed the Night she attempted a DL on Drogo.

^^Exhibit A.^^ 

10 minutes ago, Oinky Boinky said:

I need good hints, strong clues

Side-eye @Oinky Boinky.  I thought the Death Row connection was a real possibility, and I think it's strange that you'd [say the above and] focus on TJ as if there weren't any potential clues on the table. 

• Love 1

Good points @Drogo. 

So far I am on your side. 

I agree and I am also trying to play closer to my chest but it is the hinting without saying much that I am questioning. 

The death row thing I am mulling, not dismissing. 

I KNOW exactly who someone is also but I am way foggy on exactly who is so called good and who is so called bad. 

I had to ask the mod what my alliance was, what my win condition is. 

And we are sure skinny Pete was a good guy? 

I think it may be that CP was killed because CP&C were openly supporting each other. You don't want a confirmed hero going to the end. Good choice as any.

or 

Something backfired and she was a NK gone wrong. 

• Love 1

We aren't sure the Skinny Pete was a good guy, but he was killed by a faction with a Night kill power, so...likely?

Maybe there are a bunch of factions with rotating Night kill powers.  I don't actually know because I'm not a member of any faction.   Cue the "All By Myself" lyrics.  

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, MuuMuuChainsmoker said:

We aren't sure the Skinny Pete was a good guy, but he was killed by a faction with a Night kill power, so...likely?

There could have been a protection on the target and a SK. 

We still don't have an explanation for the no kill first night so something else is at play.  I know some of what happened that night but not sure how close to the mark I am.  

Bottom line especially since the last game, I am not giving Caprice a free ticket because CP got killed. 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, MuuMuuChainsmoker said:

Maybe there are a bunch of factions with rotating Night kill powers.  

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

You-start-crying.-.gif

19 minutes ago, Oinky Boinky said:

I think it may be that CP was killed because CP&C were openly supporting each other.

I'd wager that's exactly why @CuriousParker was killed.  And if Skinny Pete is a hero (which I think he is because I'm not emotionally ready to accept multiple factions at this time) then @caprice is in real trouble and probably so is @TJtrack99

So, that's just some stuff for anyone who's able to protect anyone to think about.  

Edited to add that Day is going to end really early tomorrow morning, so we need to get something done today. 

Edited by Drogo
3 hours ago, Drogo said:

If he doesn't want to announce it, that's fine and his choice.  Sometimes as SomeoneWithInformation it's better to withhold those details to see who guns for your known party or defends your known party, or if anyone is hinting at the character you know they are.  Also, it's great to not put a target on your back as a power role.  When I found out someone was a Villain in a previous game, I didn't announce it because I wanted to see who would come to their defense when a clue against them was brought up.  It's good to keep a few secrets and not necessarily cough it all up at the start of the next Day.  I don't think TJ would have cleared me yesterday if I hadn't been under the gun as I was. 

I trust @TJtrack99 is a Hero and a very likely a useful one because no one - NO ONE - ever clears me unless they have a power.  I am always - ALWAYS - guilty until proven innocent: 

^^Exhibit A.^^ 

Side-eye @Oinky Boinky.  I thought the Death Row connection was a real possibility, and I think it's strange that you'd [say the above and] focus on TJ as if there weren't any potential clues on the table. 

"Exhibit A?" I like how you conveniently clipped the part where I added that I also thought that we were SUPPOSED to be suspicious that CP died after you started a DL on her.

2 hours ago, Oinky Boinky said:

Good points @Drogo. 

So far I am on your side. 

I agree and I am also trying to play closer to my chest but it is the hinting without saying much that I am questioning. 

The death row thing I am mulling, not dismissing. 

I KNOW exactly who someone is also but I am way foggy on exactly who is so called good and who is so called bad. 

I had to ask the mod what my alliance was, what my win condition is. 

And we are sure skinny Pete was a good guy? 

I think it may be that CP was killed because CP&C were openly supporting each other. You don't want a confirmed hero going to the end. Good choice as any.

or 

Something backfired and she was a NK gone wrong. 

(Italics mine) This is my problem, too. Since I wasn't specifically told that I have a Night action or that I have a group of people that I can talk with to perform Night actions, I'm working on the assumption that I'm a *hero* so we'll just have to see how things pan out.

2 hours ago, MuuMuuChainsmoker said:

I'm happy to take a shot at Hanged Man.  

1 to DL Hanged Man (MMCS) 4 to something something. 

I'm always happy to take a shot at Hanged Man. But maybe not just yet.

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, caprice said:

"Exhibit A?" I like how you conveniently clipped the part where I added that I also thought that we were SUPPOSED to be suspicious that CP died after you started a DL on her.

That wasn't out of convenience, Lady caprice - I was trying to be brief.  As far as I'm concerned you're on the side of good.  I said so much in a previous post today and even expressed the hope that someone would protect you.  *Also, I never started a DL on CP,  I just posted about The Lego Movie and Chris Pratt. 

37 minutes ago, caprice said:

Since I wasn't specifically told that I have a Night action or that I have a group of people that I can talk with to perform Night actions

I actually thought you and CP were Masons.

*Mod Note*

This is one of my many flaws as a moderator, I almost always forget to include the win condition/allegiance. If you have any confusion about your status, please PM Lisin and me for clarification.

• Love 2