1. HangedMan  Trusted by someone
  2. Drogo  Trusted by someone
  3. MuuMuuChainsmoker Trusted by someone
  4. The Crazed Spruce
  5. Oinky Boinky Trusted by someone
  6. caprice Trusted by someone
  7. Dougal
  8. SVNBob Trusted by someone.

TCS and Dougal are outside circles of trust, so it makes sense to DL one. But I am going to be as nervous as a long tailed cat in a rocking chair factory if he turns out to be a hero.

5 to DL The Crazed Spruce (Oinky Boinky, Drogo, MMCS, Dougal) 0 to trash the brand new Challenger

This is useful.   Though I suppose that we won't necessarily know if Spruce turns out to be a "hero" until closer to the end of the game. 

My trust list at the moment is:

• caprice (I don't believe there is any likely scenario where her character is a villain)
  • Drogo (Weak trust at this point, but I'm reasonably sure I'm picking up what he's laying down)

I feel like I know OB's character and I'm really confused at the idea of that character being a hero.  So I don't know if I trust her, but I'm not going to fight her at this point. 

• Love 2
  • Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, MuuMuuChainsmoker said:

I feel like I know OB's character and I'm really confused at the idea of that character being a hero.  So I don't know if I trust her, but I'm not going to fight her at this point. 

I wasn't sure of my character either so I asked. I was told I win if the heroes win. That is good enough for me.

• Love 1

I am sorry if this is true.  It is also a very good idea if you are on the bad team to have us continue to believe you are good, to not let the heroes know they scored a hit and begin to doubt an innocent. 

In this game the bad guys can hide out behind the no reveal aspect - so why wouldn't they? 

• Love 1

Unfortunately OB I believe him.  I'm also a main character who can't communicate with anyone else.  I have a feeling this is exactly like when we killed Gary.  And the game is going to be much harder to win if we just offed a hero during the Day. 

I didn't get to check in much last night but I want to read through these last few posts... I have questions.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Hanged Man said:

Drogo trusts @MuuMuuChainsmoker, @Oinky Boinky, @caprice 

Oinky trusts @Hanged Man @Drogo @SVNBob @Oinky Boinky

So I trust @MuuMuuChainsmoker because I think I know who she's hinting at, and her character and mine would definitely be on the same side.  I trust @caprice because her character was Masons with @CuriousParker (Skinny Pete) and Pete and his friends would likely share my alignment.  Even more confirmation: CP was killed at Night, which villains tend to not do to themselves.

I don't know what you know @Oinky Boinky, and I think I know who you are based on something you said early in the game and other IDs that have come up since (but am still a little unsure whether your character would be with me or against me) but I have to ask:  why do you trust @Hanged Man and @SVNBob?  If they've hinted at their characters I've missed it, but I don't really have a reason to trust either at this point.  

16 hours ago, The Crazed Spruce said:

I do have an investigative power, but the results I'm getting are incredibly vague, and aren't really all that helpful on their own.

@The Crazed Spruce I know we're not your favorites right now, but if you are a Hero is there any parting wisdom you can give us while it's still Twilight?

I said "parting wisdom" not "creepy cryptic binary coding"  --

BUT that does look legitimate (at least Night 1 and Night 2) because I did do something* N1 that could be considered "giving" and we know TJ investigated someone (me, I think?) which could be considered "taking" info-- anything more specific? 

Or @Hanged Man do you want to share what you did N3 and whether Spruce's info is accurate?  

*No, I was not giving someone herpes.

I don’t believe C& CP ever said the word masons

I thought it was because they were given a means of confirming that they were buddies on the show.

I was given something that:

Confirmed for me character names that in the show are helpful to or helping our main character so I have to believe they are on the same team.

Made me believe the person giving me the item was on the same team as I am.

I never had the ability to give the item. I very stupidly believed everyone on my team might have the item on their person at the start of the game. I stupidly did not realize it was dynamic.

I was given a much better ability than the gifting one and so far it is working well for me. 

Night 4

Skyler needed a cigarette. She had quit smoking years ago but the urge never truly went away. She knew it was terrible for her, her husband’s cancer made it quite clear, but in this moment she didn’t care. She was overwhelmed. She had been struggling for awhile with the business, with the guilt of how they were making their money. And now, now her sister’s tragic accident. Skyler, she needed a cigarette and she needed it badly.

She knew she had seen Walt slip a pack into one of the wall A/C vents. He had never smoked, so she wasn’t entirely sure what he was doing in the first place. Maybe (she hoped secretly) he had a death wish. Regardless, one of those was going to be hers. She unscrewed the vent and went to reach into the pack when she heard a small crunch. The cigarette she pulled out had torn open and was spilling tobacco. “Of course.” She thought, one more thing to take care of today. Palming as much of the mess as she could, she grabbed the next one, replaced the pack, and reattached the vent cover. In her hurry, she hadn’t noticed the strange marking on the torn cigarette.

Skyler grabbed a lighter and went out to sit on the porch. Lighting the cigarette, she took a long drag and leaned back into the chair. Much better.

The next day, Skyler was feeling poorly. The flu she thought. It must be the flu. She waved off the concern of her husband and son, who stressed that it seemed like she was really sick. But she knew her own body. This felt like the flu. Probably all the stress wearing her down. She would get some rest and feel better in the morning.

Skyler never woke up. When Walt arose in the morning he was startled to find his wife’s body, her hands cold, her lips blue.

Still Breaking Bad 

• HangedMan  
  • Drogo 
  • MuuMuuChainsmoker 
  • Oinky Boinky 
  • caprice 
  • Dougal 
  • SVNBob

On a Trip to Belize

•  CuriousParker - Skinny Pete
  • TJTrack99 - Marie Schrader
  • The Crazed Spruce - Skyler White

There are no clues in the story. Bar's open y'all! 

Edited by Lisin
To remove TCS from the "living" list because I'm smart.
  • Love 2

My apologies for the delay ladies and gents! 

Day 5

Hank and Walt were commiserating in their grief. The loss of both of their spouses had brought the brothers-in-law together in unexpected ways. Sitting on the patio of the White house, drinking tequila, the pair were trying to figure out where they went from here.

“So you know I’ll be around, to help with Holly. I know you relied on Skyler a lot in that department.” Hank said frankly.

“I....I don’t know what to say.” Walt replied cautiously. He would greatly appreciate the help, goodness knows Walt Jr couldn’t help too much. But having his DEA brother in law know his movements was less than ideal.

“Don’t say anything. You guys are just about the only family I got left. I’m not squandering any time I have. Especially not with this little one here.” He said, gesturing cheerfully to his niece who was blissfully unaware of the chaos of her life.

“I certainly appreciate it.” Walt said, fibbing slightly. “And Holly would always love to spend more time with her favorite uncle.”

“Family.” Hank started. “Family is the most important thing we have in this world.”

“I’ll drink to that.” Walt said, clinking glasses with his brother-in-law. “And now I think it’s time for something a little less strong. Water?”

“Do you have Topo Chico?”

“Of course.”

In the superlab underneath the laundry facilities, Walt, Jesse, and Gale were hard at work doing what they did best. Gale had noticed that Walt was unfocused today and had been picking up the slack. He assumed Walt had been struggling with his loss and that was why he was a little off. Of course there were other things on Walt’s mind. Primarily, what he would do about Hank. How was he going to be able to keep providing for his family if he couldn’t cook. He was going to have to work even harder now. Childcare wasn’t cheap. Plus he was going to have to hire someone to run the car wash. Who he would have to overpay because the car wash didn’t actually make the kind of money he claimed it did. There was so much to figure out and so little time to do it.

They had reached the stage of the cook where there wasn’t much to do. Usually Walt and Gale played chess while Jesse played video games. Gale was setting up the board; he was white, Walt was black. But Walt waved him off. Today he had more important chess games to attend to. Gale gestured to Jesse, gaging his interest.

“Why not?” Jesse said. “This stupid game can’t be that hard yo.”

“Oh, are you in for a treat.” Gale said excitedly. He relished the opportunity to teach.

While the odd couple attempted to play, Walt was further lost in thought, unaware of Jesse’s confusion that chess was not the same as checkers and his frustration at how he had to remember how all the pieces moved.

“That’s wack, bitch!” He said in frustration as Gale’s knight took his pawn.

But Walt was lost in another world. It all came down to the car wash. That was the lynch pin, his reason to be missing at odd hours. He could tell Hank that he was the new manager, but have Saul help him find a “proper” replacement. Late hours could be easily explained away by the struggle of sorting out the books. Hank wouldn’t expect him to be good at accounting. The car wash would save him.

Still Breaking Bad 

• HangedMan  
  • Drogo 
  • MuuMuuChainsmoker 
  • Oinky Boinky 
  • caprice 
  • Dougal 
  • SVNBob

On a Trip to Belize

•  CuriousParker - Skinny Pete
  • TJTrack99 - Marie Schrader
  • The Crazed Spruce - Skyler White

There is one clue in the story. Day will last until approx. 7am EDT Saturday morning (although, your mod could be persuaded in this instance to extend since much of the Day will be happening during the nighttime hours for those in the Western Hemisphere) unless a vote comes first. Good luck! 

• Love 3

So...no night kill is good.

Topo Chico was never on Breaking Bad as far as I can tell; I'd never heard of it, but apparently it's popular in the southwest. Looked into it for a bit, no obvious connections to anyone that I saw.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, MuuMuuChainsmoker said:

I don't get what's going on with the Night kills.  At first I thought it was every other Night, but looking back, the pattern is:

• No Kill
  • Skinny Pete/CP
  • Marie/TJ
  • No Kill. 

Are our villains slacking? Good protection by our protector(s)?  

The stories don't read like kill attempts, though. There might be a condition that needs to be met..?

Yesterday was a unanimous vote for a hero. Maybe if we take out one of our own they don't get a NK?  That doesn't explain N1 though. 

I am glad there wasn't an NK. I wonder if the villains have a some regulations when it comes to NKs

So here is the problem:

Players:

1. HangedMan  Trusted by someone
  2. Drogo  Trusted by someone
  3. MuuMuuChainsmoker Trusted by someone
  4. Oinky Boinky Trusted by someone
  5. caprice Trusted by someone
  6. Dougal
  7. SVNBob Trusted by someone.

Someone's Circle of Trust is flawed,  my Circle of Trust is based mainly on Oinky, because I think I know her thinking behind them.

• Love 2

I don't understand why Marie Schader is in the hero category if her husband is Walter's number one enemy. 

I have an idea as to why the NK are not happening and perhaps if Marie was bad why she died. It is nothing I can share right now - I don't think. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Oinky Boinky said:

I know she was. If we had protection and there was some sort of SK or other mechanism - it could result in bad guy dead but not us. 

Truth. It hadn't even occurred to me.

A kamikaze, or a vig? If the latter, it's a nice job staying low. 

• Love 1

It seems logical that at least one villain would vote for a DL of a hero. We know that TCS was a hero and I know that I am a hero so anyone involved in our DLs should be held in suspicion.

DL of Me: MMCS, Drogo, TCS, caprice, Oinky Boinky

DL of TCS: Oinky Boinky, Drogo, MMCS, Dougal, HM

Oinky voted to DL me but recanted her vote. Her vote was the deciding vote to DL me and it does not make any sense that a villain would NOT DL a hero; eliminating the heroes is the point. So I cannot believe that she is a villain, it doesn't make sense.

I am a hero. I know because I am.

Oinky has vouched for Bob and Drogo and I trust Oinky; that being said a villain may have to the power to be camouflaged as a hero, so even an investigation could be flawed. So Bob and/or Drogo could be villains.

However when I eliminate Myself and the people that have been vouched for by people I trust we are left with:

• MuuMuuChainsmoker trusted by Drogo
  • caprice trusted by Drogo
  • Dougal sadly trusted by no one :(

I cannot investigate anyone so I can only go by clues and there seems to be 2 roles open for 3 peeps Drogo MMCS and Oinky So now I am paranoid about the aforementioned someone being camoflaged or I have misunderstood a clue

• Love 1

I feel like when this game is over and we do get the reveals we will all be like ".....OH."

I don't know if a hero Bob has ever been so quiet.  Oinky seems to know something about him that says he's with us,  though- but everybody can't be with us. 

To be frank, I've been quiet because I don't know the setting enough to hunt clues.  So I've been sitting back, observing, and trying to get a read on everyone's play this game.

Plus, I might have got a little spooked when Oinky said she trusted me.  That doesn't happen a lot; I'm not really used to it.

But based on what she's said about her power, and the fact that I'm still alive, I think I can trust her too.

And now I have a theory on something.  Oinky pointed out "fibbing slightly", in reference to white lies and a lot of the color white appearing recently (while understandable, given the family name).  But I think it might be more oblique than that.  To be specific, "(Walter) White lies."  Meaning whoever Walt is, they are not the Hero they're claiming to be.  Also fitting, given the setting.

Granted, I can't tell if anyone has been hinting that they are Walter.  But then there's this:

5 hours ago, Hanged Man said:

that being said a villain may have to the power to be camouflaged as a hero, so even an investigation could be flawed.

So, let's assume both my interpretation of the "clue" and HM's point here are correct.  That could mean that Oinky found Walt and was told he was a Hero.  But he's really playing as Heisenberg, a Villain.  All of this fits thematically.

By logic, this would seem to point to someone in Oinky's circle of trust: me, Drogo, and Hanged Man.  I know it isn't me.  And I don't think Hanged Man would have raised the point about Villains appearing as Heroes if that were his power.  No one else had brought up the possibility, so why risk it?  Which leaves Drogo, who seems to have been indicating he's one of three characters.  But MuuMuu has been claiming she's one of them too, and a very specific one. 

That leaves only two people for Drogo to be: Gale, or Walt himself.

Despite all this, I'm not confident enough to start a DL on anyone.  It's the lack of setting knowledge beyond what I've indicated I know here...and what I know about myself, naturally.  So somebody else better make the call.

• Love 2

@SVNBob  the investigations have been the same as the death reveals. It is character name only and we are left to assume or work the puzzle of the factions.  

I suggested (with no comment or affirmation from the players)  and how I have been working is that anyone (the majority) on the drug production side or helping the drug producers is hero and anyone trying to squelch them is villain team. Villain are minority and so far it seems only the cop and his wife.  

Bob I put you as helping Walter White and Skyler -thus the drug production team- hero or you are with the majority.

The only one who has no support and we have no inkling of is Dougal. 

I could be convinced that WW is really the bad guy but have we ever had our hero of the show be the head mafioso?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Oinky Boinky said:

I suggested (with no comment or affirmation from the players)  and how I have been working is that anyone (the majority) on the drug production side or helping the drug producers is hero and anyone trying to squelch them is villain team.

I can tell you for a fact this is not true.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Oinky Boinky said:

I could be convinced that WW is really the bad guy but have we ever had our hero of the show be the head mafioso?

Walter was not really the hero of the show. He's not an antihero in the sense that people sometimes call Don Draper or Rick Grimes antiheroes. He's an antihero because he's a really bad dude, and I know for sure that in this game, he has a night kill ability.

• Love 1
Just now, Oinky Boinky said:

So our DL of Skyler is a good hit?

Don't think so, but a little hard to tell. Skyler and Walt, despite being married, are not necessarily on the same team.

1 minute ago, Oinky Boinky said:

Gus is a good guy - go from there. It seems to be the only thing I know for sure anymore. 

This is...surprising.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Dougal said:

I can tell you for a fact this is not true.

Would like some comments on this but the only way you could make such a sweeping statement is if you are the cop/agent and were told by the mods you are on the hero team.  The rest of us are swimming in doubt but you have certainty.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Oinky Boinky said:

Would like some comments on this but the only way you could make such a sweeping statement is if you are the cop/agent and were told by the mods you are on the hero team.

Yeah, fine, I guess I've revealed myself anyway, and don't think there's limits on claiming in this round, so:

Hi, I'm Hank Schrader, and I'm a hero.

• Love 2

So you are suggesting we have so far two ways the game could be working:

Drug manufacturers, production selling, helping - heroes. That would be Walter White, Jesse, Badger, Skinny Pete, Marie, Skyler, Saul.  

Trying to shut them down - villains. Hank and Marie and a cop I don't know about or another foil. 

Walter White and drug producers (people he doesn't seem to lie to  - villains. That would be WW, skinny Pete, Jesse, Badger and maybe Sklyer. 

Anyone he lies to - Heroes. That would be Gus, Hank, Marie, Saul, Skyler? 

We know character names and the general game format that usually town outnumbers s**m.

And that is it- until game end.

• Love 1

Option 1 I know is wrong - plus Skinny Pete was night killed - and option 2 is too many villains....

Even though it makes Drogo upset, I think it's possible we have multiple villain factions?

ETA: or maybe nobody's a villain, just a few people have vigilante kills, and the game is to see how long until we figure that out. :)

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Dougal said:

He's an antihero because he's a really bad dude, and I know for sure that in this game, he has a night kill ability.

Not yet, Dougal.  That one's still in the chamber unlike his other abilities.  See N1 when he was able to protect Jesse and Gale without knowing which players they were.  (And I firmly believe that one of those 2 was targeted and why no NK occurred.)  Spruce confirmed when he Twilight-shared with us what he'd learned about player movements and I confirmed it as accurate.  Last Night's kill attempt was most certainly on WW. 

I'd appreciate Dougal and Bob's theories more if I didn't know what I know about Walt, but I also know that if either is bad and in trouble (which they are according to our trust lists and probably why this sudden surge of intel on Day 5) they'll want you to DL WW:  Walt's going to be a problem for the Heroes if he gets a taste of his own mortality.  

• Love 1