Type keyword(s) to search

THE VIEW- FANTASY VERSION

pachebo
  • Start Topic

I was thinking that, during there "hiatus", we members, who all know the show so well (maybe too well for our mental health) could create Fantasy versions of the show. We pick the guests, the hot topics (hell, we can even do our own version of "view your deal" so as not to miss any of the junk that they couldn't get rid of on Shark Tank.

I can start with

Monday , August 5

Political guest Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnel and his wife.

Meghan goes shopping for hunting gear (filmed segment)

A special VYD with the hottest items for your next memorial service.

Whoopi's  daughter Alex is co-host.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Wednesday, August 7:

Guest:  Barrack Obama

Subbing for Meghan who will be out will be Ana Navarro.

Thursday, August 8:

Guests:  Hilary Clinton and Seth Myers

Subbing for Meghan who will be out will be Ana Navarro.

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6

Friday, August 9

Guest:  A Secret Very Special Guest

Ana Navarro is in for Whoopi AND Meghan 

Abby makes a surprise one-day visit with "a very special introduction" (and she brings the new babies)

Someone's father appears and announces he's running for President in the Republican Primary.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

All Next week:

Meredith Viera walks out with Joy, Starr, and Debbie...and tells us that the last 20 years has all been a bad experiment gone wrong, and The View will now return to their regularly scheduled programming.

• LOL 9
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, MsTree said:

All Next week:

Meredith Viera walks out with Joy, Starr, and Debbie...and tells us that the last 20 years has all been a bad experiment gone wrong, and The View will now return to their regularly scheduled programming.

Best.post.ever.

• Love 7
13 hours ago, atlantaloves said:

Oh man, I love Meredith...she is such a calming person isn't she? Lovely woman! Class! 

Yes, she could make ANY story (no matter how dumb) interesting. She had the perfect balance of levity and seriousness...and was the best moderator of all.

• Love 11
On 8/10/2019 at 1:52 PM, atlantaloves said:

Oh man, I love Meredith...she is such a calming person isn't she? Lovely woman! Class! 

Meredith was offered to return as moderator when it looked like Whoopi would go. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Cementhead said:

Yes, and I recall around that time, Meredith did an interview or two where she used the quote "you can't go home again" to illustrate why she didn't want to go back to the show. 

Meredith would be able to tame Meg 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, TheView said:

Meredith would be able to tame Meg 

Oh, for sure she would.  She would make mincemeat out of her on Day One.  But Meredith doesn't need nor deserve Meghan or this show in her life anymore.  She moved on eons ago.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Cementhead said:

Oh, for sure she would.  She would make mincemeat out of her on Day One.  But Meredith doesn't need nor deserve Meghan or this show in her life anymore.  She moved on eons ago.

Elisabeth luckily turned down a comeback after Sara left 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

Friday, August 16

An entire show of View Your Deal with Greta Monahan and Adam Glassman.

I loved how they had each co-host participate in a segment .

Ana: " who would buy this crap?!?!?"

Joy: "this beach wrap just makes me look fat!"

Whoopi: Why the **** am I here on a Friday having to look at Oprah's things?

Sunny: "FINALLY I get a little break from oohing and ahhing"

Meghan: "I wish i could get all this stuff for my father..."

Edited by pachebo
changed Crap to Deal
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

OHhhhhhh - Rachel Campos-Duffy could talk to the rest of the panel how the orange guy is the only president who seems to look younger now that he is president.  Could hardly wait to hear Ana's/Joy's reply to that!!

• LOL 4
24 minutes ago, pinguina said:

OHhhhhhh - Rachel Campos-Duffy could talk to the rest of the panel how the orange guy is the only president who seems to look younger now that he is president.  Could hardly wait to hear Ana's/Joy's reply to that!!

We almost got her after Debbie and after Lisa 

• Love 1