Type keyword(s) to search

NeNe Leakes: "Bloop!"

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/BravoRealHousewives/s/vPvhizg7SG

Also, Porsha was on the Thanksgiving weekend trip to Dubai with Cynthia, Nene & Lesa Milan!

Screenshot_20231127_005211_Reddit.thumb.jpg.bd778c07ad95f98f66eca8f04e324cbd.jpg

It was a struggle to find a good screen shot of the video where they were all facing forward, lol.

Also, I heard Porsha is interested in coming back, but she is demanding mega bucks.

The last season didn't do well (and it was boring), so Bravo wanted to reboot, or at least to add new HWs, or bring some old ones back. The three women would demand huge salaries.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
20 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

Also, I heard Bravo refollowed Nene.

And I heard she dropped her lawsuit against Bravo with/without prejudice--- whichever one means she can refile in the future.

Very interesting...

Without prejudice means it can be re-filed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This whole full glamour Dubai trip is Giving---

Remember when Bravo did a cheap budget RHoATL promo photo shoot & the girls put their own money in to re-shoot it? It was a couple years back & post Nene. But, I'm just saying....

Bravo has NOT been giving the ATL girls the budget nor showing what I want to see. Cynthia's wedding coverage episode was wack, due to Covid restrictions. And I'm still dying to see Porsha's wedding: with the Fallon scandal, & the two weddings, American & African.

I don't know if it deserves Nene's full on lawsuit, but something is wack about how Bravo treated the ATL franchise. Then complain about viewership. Child, bye!

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
On 11/27/2023 at 1:10 AM, NowVoyager said:

Screenshot_20231127_011050_Instagram.thumb.jpg.4981c391ab642259a3d529be3b1c4f43.jpg

Here's a better shot.

I'm here for IT all of IT.....

I'm not proud of this but the superficial gorgeousness has drawn me in.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3