Type keyword(s) to search

NeNe Leakes: "Bloop!"

• Start Topic

20 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Nene was on Tamron Hall's show crying, she is a bad actress. I could see why her career in Hollywood was short-lived..

It's because she appears to have the sense that she doesnt need to audition for roles and only do roles that she is offered.

Her crying on Tamron Hall was....something else. Like how exactly are you treated so much worse than all of the big OGs and long time HWs? Because you werent smart enough to quit when you should have?

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Nene has been quiet on social media for a few days.  I'm speculating that she was "spoken to".

Her ego got in the way years ago and she never developed the skill to get past it and work this thing in her own favor.

I want to call her a fool, but I feel mostly sad that she couldn't navigate things better.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, LemonSoda said:

I’m curious if it was ego or something happening that caused her to turn on Kim. Re-watching Season 1, you can tell they’re real friends not show friends and Wig’s kids really adore Nene. 

I think it was a bit of ego on both sides (accompanied by Kim's "Why would I want to eat chicken with Nene" comment) in season 1. And jealousy in season 2 because Kandi turned Kim's trash song into a hit and Kim excluded Nene from singing on it.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

I think it was a bit of ego on both sides (accompanied by Kim's "Why would I want to eat chicken with Nene" comment) in season 1. And jealousy in season 2 because Kandi turned Kim's trash song into a hit and Kim excluded Nene from singing on it.

That’s a shame because they had a real friendship. Someone like Nene needs a good friend in her life, even if it’s Wig. 

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, LemonSoda said:

That’s a shame because they had a real friendship. Someone like Nene needs a good friend in her life, even if it’s Wig. 

Nene does need a good friend, but she also needs to learn how to be one (same with Wig for that matter)

• Love 9

I just saw more of her Tamron Hall interview and lord...she really tried to act and make RHOA into a victim with (not word for word) "Bravo went out of their way to get rid of all of the OGs until it was only me while other franchises keep their OGs a lot longer" 

• Love 1
On 10/29/2020 at 8:14 PM, Stats Queen said:

Nene previously compared herself to George Floyd, which is disgusting.

She was fired and called Bravo and Andy Cohen Racist. While it is possible they are, she was “fired” from an all black cast.

Touché!

NeNe drank way too much of her own Kool-Aid.

• Love 7

Now that I've made it all the way through season 12, any like that I had for Nene is fully gone. Did the hundred times she said she was a good friend convince me? Hell no. Did all the deflecting and reflecting sway me? Not a bit. Did I buy into the poor me tears? Pulleeeeeeze!! Vicious, jealous, petty, hypocritical, attention seeking, truth twistin', back-bitin' bitch...we see the real you, honey!

• Love 11

Season 3 marathon was on today. The one with the tour bus to Miami. Nene resented Kim getting any little bit of success. Kim’s songs weren’t going to go much farther than Bravo but Nene was full of hatred. By the end, it seemed she had insulted and alienated most of the cast.

• Love 6

Oh that’s rich! She sure didn’t bother crying racism to sleazebag Andy Cohen when she was cashing in on the show while perpetuating those awful tropes about women of color that she now complains about.

Linnethia, your time has come and gone, now step aside for another famewhore!

tenor.gif?itemid=10058857

Edited by Not4Me
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7

https://pagesix.com/2020/12/22/nene-leakes-posts-petition-to-boycott-bravo/

"The petition, which was posted to Change.org, stated it’s putting the network “on notice,” alleging Bravo’s “unfair and biased treatment they have displayed towards their African American talent,” Leakes, 53, and Mariah Huq of “Married to Medicine,” specifically."

“This action by Bravo network is affirmation of systemic racism and inequality that the African American community faces and struggles with currently in society,” the petition also read."

“We strictly talking the OG’s. I was the ONLY BLACK OG,” she tweeted in late September. “My white counter parts were elevated and given full season episodes EVERY season. Each season i was given less & less. Don’t ask me, @ Andy and @ Bravo and ask them why.”

• LOL 3
3 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

https://pagesix.com/2020/12/22/nene-leakes-posts-petition-to-boycott-bravo/

"The petition, which was posted to Change.org, stated it’s putting the network “on notice,” alleging Bravo’s “unfair and biased treatment they have displayed towards their African American talent,” Leakes, 53, and Mariah Huq of “Married to Medicine,” specifically."

“This action by Bravo network is affirmation of systemic racism and inequality that the African American community faces and struggles with currently in society,” the petition also read."

“We strictly talking the OG’s. I was the ONLY BLACK OG,” she tweeted in late September. “My white counter parts were elevated and given full season episodes EVERY season. Each season i was given less & less. Don’t ask me, @ Andy and @ Bravo and ask them why.”

I can’t imagine anyone in entertainment/Hollywood being willing to hire her after all of this.

• Love 7
On 12/25/2020 at 2:14 PM, itsadryheat said:

Does she not remember how she put her hands on other cast members and a camera man? How she was pissing off all of her coworkers? Now she cries foul but takes not responsibility for her own actions?  Even the smartest employee in a company is expendible...if they are a pain in the ass, hard to work with, etc...they can wind up on the short list just like a bad employee.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

Nene is going too far in my opinion.. She will be blackballed after this.. Monique had a legitimate beef and look at what happened to her. What is Nene's endgame.  I think going after Andy and the network so viciously will backfire on her.  

• Love 5

And it's funny to me that she and Mariah Houk are the ones complaining about systemic racism.  BOTH of their shows feature predominately BLACK WOMEN...  So, they alternately discriminate against BLACK WOMEN while actually having TWO shows that PROMOTE  BLACK WOMEN.

I'm confused.

It seems more likely that BOTH NeNe and Mariah are a couple of dumb snarky people that NOBODY wants to work with OR SEE on their TEEVEES...

JMHO

• Love 6

I confess I occasionally check on Nene’s tweets because I love seeing her implode. It really is a glorious self take-down. Now, she’s saying if she can’t work, Andy can’t work. What’s preventing her from working except her nasty attitude? 

Also, every time she discusses an OG being fired, she conveniently omits Vicki G. Vicki is the OG of OGs and was fired. She could rightly argue there would have been no RHOA without the success of RHOC, which Vicki put on the map, But Nene out here acting like the franchise did not exist before her. Girl bye! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, laprin said:

I confess I occasionally check on Nene’s tweets because I love seeing her implode. It really is a glorious self take-down. Now, she’s saying if she can’t work, Andy can’t work. What’s preventing her from working except her nasty attitude? 

I want to thank you so much for doing this and informing all of us, because the implosion is giving me some cheer at the end of this crappy year.

I was 3 miles away from the location of her new lounge; thought about driving by to see what it looked like but I decided to go to the Dollar Store instead. 

She lives about 15 minutes from me, in very different neighborhoods. Maybe in 2 years she will buy a house on my street 🤣 because I imagine she’s better at spending money than earning it. - And, I think that no one in Hollywood or the film industry would want to hire her after all of this.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 12/31/2020 at 10:03 AM, laprin said:

Also, every time she discusses an OG being fired, she conveniently omits Vicki G. Vicki is the OG of OGs and was fired. She could rightly argue there would have been no RHOA without the success of RHOC, which Vicki put on the map, But Nene out here acting like the franchise did not exist before her. Girl bye! 

Do you know why Nene uses "RT" instead of just retweeting?

41 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Stats Queen, you need to drive by NeNe's new business and tell us ALL about it!  *

* After the Dollar Store, of course.  Just if it's not out of your way.

Well, her store is by a Joann’s, which has been my lifeline for 10 months of isolation, so I will go by and give a status report 😻

• Love 4

Nene is losing it big time,  I think she is feeling the burn by Bravo.  She is tweeting nonsense about her former employers being racist.  She sounds desperate and is alone in her crusade/vendetta against them.  She is now trying to shame the Black ladies on her former show to join her in fighting Bravo and Andy Cohen.  I almost felt l sorry for her until I saw her threatening to name names of her former castmates who are not standing with her..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 4

This isnt about how Bravo treats their black employees, this is just straight up revenge for Nene and it shows. Im guessing that her gig at E! isnt moving forward which is partially why her increased motivation to bring Bravo/Andy down has increased.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Primal Slayer said:

This isnt about how Bravo treats their black employees, this is just straight up revenge for Nene and it shows. Im guessing that her gig at E! isnt moving forward which is partially why her increased motivation to bring Bravo/Andy down has increased.

Exactly! Nene's ego has brought her to where she is right now.  I have my issues with Andy in how he exploits Black women but all of them know the deal and choose to participate so that is on them.  Nene is not like Kandi who has used her time on the show to expand her business and brand.. Garcelle Beauvais is also using Andy and Bravo to line her pockets on her housewife show.. To be fair, both Kandi and Garcelle have been in the business for decades so they know how to act accordingly. Whereas Nene came from obscurity and got thrown into the business.

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

Exactly! Nene's ego has brought her to where she is right now.  I have my issues with Andy in how he exploits Black women but all of them know the deal and choose to participate so that is on them.  Nene is not like Kandi who has used her time on the show to expand her business and brand.. Garcelle Beauvais is also using Andy and Bravo to line her pockets on her housewife show.. To be fair, both Kandi and Garcelle have been in the business for decades so they know how to act accordingly. Whereas Nene came from obscurity and got thrown into the business.

Not to mention that Nene has criticized the network for giving Kandi multiple spin off series. She wants the cast to support her but she doesnt support the actual matter at hand like Porsha does, not to mention she compared herself to George Floyd way back when...just yikes all around.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

Not to mention that Nene has criticized the network for giving Kandi multiple spin off series. She wants the cast to support her but she doesnt support the actual matter at hand like Porsha does, not to mention she compared herself to George Floyd way back when...just yikes all around.

Comparing herself to what happened to George Floyd was beyond horrible. I was done with her crap a long time ago, but this was the nail in the coffin.

I’m looking forward to when Nene has to buy a house she can afford and moves into my neighborhood 15 minutes away. Great middle class neighborhood that is incredibly diverse full of hard working people. The hard working and small house would be quite a shock to her, but I’m here for it.

• Love 5
On 2/1/2021 at 6:34 PM, Pearson80 said:

Nene is losing it big time,  I think she is feeling the burn by Bravo.  She is tweeting nonsense about her former employers being racist.  She sounds desperate and is alone in her crusade/vendetta against them.  She is now trying to shame the Black ladies on her former show to join her in fighting Bravo and Andy Cohen.  I almost felt l sorry for her until I saw her threatening to name names of her former castmates who are not standing with her..

I have never felt sorry for NeNe.  She is a bully.  She physically harmed her coworkers.  

• Love 9
40 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Stats Queen, did you ever see her "tavern" or "lounge" or whatever she called it?  Is it even still a thing?

I have not, I totally forgot to go check. I will try to do that this week and report back

• Love 4

Well, I wasn’t feeling good, so I watched the last couple of episodes of Dynasty on CW which is, we.., not a good show.

Nene was on it, acting as herself with a successful clothing line (really a cameo) 🤣.  I never saw Nene as an actor on any show, but she was not good on this episode.

I found it highly interesting given that I thought she no longer had an agent.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1