Type keyword(s) to search

NeNe Leakes: "Bloop!"

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, luckyroll3 said:

I think Nene put Yovanna up to recording the audio and encouraged her to share about it on the show.  And when Yovanna changed her mind only to say that she lied about the entire thing, it pissed Nene off.  Again, her reaction when the ladies where asking her about it in the unseen footage is so strange.  Cause if she knew there was in fact audio and apparently a transcript (did Yovanna transcribe the tape personally?) and she had that text, why wouldn't she just call Yovanna out about it instead of sitting there quietly.  The whole thing rings of a set up that fell through and Yovanna is the easy scapegoat because she was already coming across as desperate anyway.

That’s a good theory. I also think Cynthia’s reaction to it derailed it because she didn’t deny talking about Nene and the only specific examples that were used were things Cynthia had said in multiple interviews since their falling out and than made it an issue of who recorded it without her knowledge. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

Yes, she changed into white.

This video analyzes what Nene said on her YouTube channel:

It gets particularly juicy around 11:45 and shows one of Nene's receipts. It turns out Yovanna DID record Cynthia! Her husband made her go back & deny it because it's illegal to record someone's conversation without their knowledge.

Thank you. After how hateful NeNe has always been at these reunions, her whining about being ganged up on makes me dislike her more. She has no problem with that when she's being the mean one. She and Vicki G from O.C. are the worst of all the housewives with their vicious attacks and neither of them can hack getting it back.

The boyfriend thing was new to me, but not a surprise, and good for her. 

I don't know why she didn't say anything to Yovanna on the show about the actual recording. It makes no sense. Also, I never thought Cynthia was above petty gossip and after being NeNe's lap dog for years, she can say whatever she wants about NeNe .

• Love 7
11 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Thank you. After how hateful NeNe has always been at these reunions, her whining about being ganged up on makes me dislike her more. She has no problem with that when she's being the mean one. She and Vicki G from O.C. are the worst of all the housewives with their vicious attacks and neither of them can hack getting it back.

The boyfriend thing was new to me, but not a surprise, and good for her. 

I don't know why she didn't say anything to Yovanna on the show about the actual recording. It makes no sense. Also, I never thought Cynthia was above petty gossip and after being NeNe's lap dog for years, she can say whatever she wants about NeNe .

You are welcome, honey! But, chile you are late, lol! It came out in early March about Nene & her new bf:

On 3/12/2020 at 1:26 PM, NowVoyager said:

From ~8:45:

Gregg was busted for FaceTiming Nene's assistant & Nene has a side piece in Maryland. 

In the interim, Nene did an interview neither confirming nor denying the Open Marriage questions. Said something about how she would never take Greg off her health insurance, because she has excellent health insurance & Greg has health problems (the cancer) & would never be able to afford it. She also laughed & said she would never tell us if she did have an open marriage. (Maybe I need to look it up & come back w/ receipts?)

Now, I must say, I am Team Nene all day. Even when she is wrong, I ride w/ her. I totally see how she was set up from wardrobe to look like the villain, how simple sweet Cynthia is more forgiving of shady Kenya than her & how she is sometimes not given props for being the OG of this series.

That being said... I'm not sure I understand the scenario posed by My Boo @luckyroll3

16 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

I think Nene put Yovanna up to recording the audio and encouraged her to share about it on the show.  And when Yovanna changed her mind only to say that she lied about the entire thing, it pissed Nene off.  Again, her reaction when the ladies where asking her about it in the unseen footage is so strange.  Cause if she knew there was in fact audio and apparently a transcript (did Yovanna transcribe the tape personally?) and she had that text, why wouldn't she just call Yovanna out about it instead of sitting there quietly.  The whole thing rings of a set up that fell through and Yovanna is the easy scapegoat because she was already coming across as desperate anyway.

What the What!? whaat?

When I watched the scene, I just saw Nene trying to be as honest as possible without implicating Yovanna. You know, That Bitch from Clark. 🙄 Who stupidly violated Wiretap Laws & possibly put herself at risk of criminal prosecution &  jeopardized her husband's business relationships. So, she decided to lie about lying. A Mess!

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, NowVoyager said:

This was interesting, girl talk w/ Jennifer Williams from Basketball Wives.

So Atlanta has opened up? Whatever. Good luck, ladies.

Nene, You bringing her loser son up immediatly makes me want to turn it off, immediatly.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ShawnaLanne said:

So Atlanta has opened up? Whatever. Good luck, ladies.

Nene, You bringing her loser son up immediatly makes me want to turn it off, immediatly.

I know. I wondered about the 'Rona, too. African-Americans are ~30% of the population in Georgia, but ~85% of the hospitalizations from Covid-19. Not sure when this was filmed tho.

Nene plugged her son Brent real quick & moved on. Later, she had Brice refresh their drinks, but he was never shown on camera. The rest was juicy girl talk about how treacherous dating is in the ATL & how Jennifer got scammed out of a Range Rover.

Funny how Nene is such a good talk show host here; & her "friend" Wendy Williams' ex-husband put the kibosh on Nene getting a talk show back in the day.

• Love 4

Vivica is cracking my ass up with the not so subtle shade towards Nene

She would actually make a great addition to the show. She and Kenya hate each other from their Celebrity Apprentice season, she don't take shit from nobody, she funny with no filter, and she's batshit crazy.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
8 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

Vivica is cracking my ass up with the not so subtle shade towards Nene

She would actually make a great addition to the show. She and Kenya hate each other from their Celebrity Apprentice season, she don't take shit from nobody, she funny with no filter, and she's batshit crazy.  

She would be a great addition that would be awesome.

Nene seeking therapy because she was treated like she treats others. Unless it’s real “non-TV” therapy and Nene is willing to go into depths about her problems, it s won’t matter. I give the odds of her doing the same as I give the odds of me being able to go to my nieces weeding  - about 2%

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Now you guys have me daydreaming of Vivica Fox on Atlanta. She would clean up. She's who Nene wishes she were, badass, in control, and crazy diva with talent to back her.

I love Kandy, but damn, I'd kill to see her have some interactions with another woman who hits her success level in her own way.

• Love 14
9 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I love Kandy, but damn, I'd kill to see her have some interactions with another woman who hits her success level in her own way.

I think they'd get along.  I'd love to see Kandi and Vivica team up on some sort of adult entertainment venture, given Kandi's Dungeon/sex toys and Vivica's Black Magic shows.

• Useful 4
  • Love 5

Remember, Kandi is of the "don't start none, won't be none" type, so unless someone comes for her, she usually tends to get along with most people.

• Love 15
(edited)
2 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

Piping. Hot. Tea.

Nene's secret Boo looks like a younger thinner Dr. Dre. He works for the USDA, leading to his nickname "The Milk Man." Allegedly.

He could bring me milk any day of the week.

I don't think Nene is in a relationship with someone else because she's jealous of the other women. I don't like her, but I don't think thats it. Nene and Gregg havent appeared to be into each other for a long time, so if what they have works, good for them. Everyone deserves love. If Gregg and Nene do have an arrangement, then great, Nene is actually doing a decent thing. 

I still don't want Ms. Leakes (or Kenya)on the show, their kind of chaos is toxic. Bye wig. Find something else.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 8

Nene is tweeting and retweeting things shady tweets against Andy Cohen, the man who signs her checks. She is really delusional and needs to get a grip.. She really hates Kandi for some bizarre reason..

Nene also went out and protest in Atlanta. 

• Useful 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Nene is tweeting and retweeting things shady tweets against Andy Cohen, the man who signs her checks. She is really delusional and needs to get a grip.. She really hates Kandi for some bizarre reason..

Nene also went out and protest in Atlanta. 

tenor.gif

Wow she really thinks she's untouchable.  She's gonna learn a hard lesson, cause Andy was more than annoyed with her during the reunion.  Can't wait to see how this turns out.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
(edited)

I'm seeing indications that Nene has been relieved of her role in RHOA.  Honestly, don't recall the source(s), but if true, it should saturate all the usual suspects soon enough.  If Atlanta wasn't already metaphorically on fire, it would be anyway.

Edit - I guess not. <sad face>

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I'm seeing indications that Nene has been relieved of her role in RHOA.  Honestly, don't recall the source(s), but if true, it should saturate all the usual suspects soon enough.  If Atlanta wasn't already metaphorically on fire, it would be anyway.

Edit - I guess not. <sad face>

I keep telling y’all not to get my hopes up! 😫

(jk @SuprSuprElevated — thanks for keeping your ear to the streets!)

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Conflicting reports about whether Nene is fired or not. 
I am really hoping Nene comparing how she was ganged up upon at the reunion to George Floyd is the nail in the coffin for her.
All the world saw the last minutes of George Floyd’s life. Us RHOA junkies saw Nene being treated less worse than she has treated others on RHOA.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Hiyo said:

giphy.gif

So does this mean she has at least been let go from RHOA?

Hadn't given that a thought, but she has done other shows while still a HW in one form or another.   That would be a small reward if so, though I don't watch, so...

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I will never understand.

Want to start a pool of how long this lasts?

i give it 4 episodes if film production is listed because of COVID and 9 episodes otherwise.

I am just so puzzled about this love for Nene, especially after her recent actions.

• Love 10
On 7/12/2020 at 4:09 PM, LucindaWalsh said:

I have always wanted NeNe to thrive outside of RHAtl so I am looking forward to her new show. She does have a shady side yet I still wish her well. 

I wish her well, too. She does say and do some awful things sometimes, but she also can be very, very funny. I think this could be a good vehicle for her.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/09/10/nene-leakes-not-part-discrimination-lawsuit-bravo-housewives-atlanta/

NeNe Leakes NOT Part of Rumored Discrimination Lawsuit Against Bravo

TMZ.com

EXCLUSIVE

NENE LEAKESNOT PLANNING TO SUE BRAVO ...Despite Apparent Bad Blood

9/10/2020 12:30 AM PT

Rumors of a looming discrimination lawsuit against Bravo has absolutely nothing to do with NeNe Leakes whatsoever ... TMZ has learned.

The reality star's rep tells us plainly ... NeNe is in no way ramping up to file suit or any type of legal action against Bravo at this time, nor is she "teaming up" with other women of color who might be considering such a move. Any notion to the contrary simply isn't true.

We're told NeNe is focused on herself and her own career right now -- specifically, fleshing out her newly announced show with E!, "Glamsquad Showdown," while also trying to work through negotiations with Bravo on potentially coming back for another season of 'RHOA.'

Her rep also tells us that NeNe is seeking a larger role in the NBCUniversal TV-sphere, and that those talks take a while. So no, she ain't biting the hand that feeds in the meantime.

As for why folks might've thought something was brewing with NeNe in the first place ... well, that might have to do with her own words and a whole lot of innuendo. NeNe herself has alluded to mistreatment during her tenure there, both explicitly and implicitly.

She recently hopped on her YouTube channel to air some grievances about how she felt some of the showrunners and execs were treating her differently than some of the other ladies come reunion time. Not only that, but she also fueled intrigue when she dropped some suggestive comments about the 'Vaderpump' racism scandal from a few months back.

On top of that, former 'RHOA costars of hers, like Eva Marcille, have also been throwing NeNe's name around when mentioning this supposed lawsuit that's coming down the pike.

She recently did just that while talking on Rickey Smiley's morning show ... and while she didn't exactly connect the dots, one could assume NeNe was in on the suit by the way she was talking.

Fact is, there is no connection ... period. Seems like NeNe still has plans with Bravo on the horizon that she very much wants to keep intact.

A Bravo spokesperson said they were not aware of any lawsuit.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 9/10/2020 at 10:15 AM, NowVoyager said:

She recently hopped on her YouTube channel to air some grievances about how she felt some of the showrunners and execs were treating her differently than some of the other ladies come reunion time. Not only that, but she also fueled intrigue when she dropped some suggestive comments about the 'Vaderpump' racism scandal from a few months back.

Nene once compared her situation with Bravo with that of George Floyd. So Nene is just really out there..

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Nene once compared her situation with Bravo with that of George Floyd. So Nene is just really out there..

She is a horrible human being. Her going out of business Swag boutique is 15 minutes from my house, wonder if if it is totally shuttered or if I can get something for cheap that I can cut up for masks.

My friend gets her nails done by that boutique in Duluth, GA. She saw Nene in the nail salon once, said she was really tall and really quiet (she doesn’t watch the show). She said the boutique was always empty and some burly guy seemed to be the security guard. I told her that might be her otherwise unemployed son who had at least 2 baby mommas.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, funnygirl said:

NeNe Leakes Is Not Returning To Real Housewives of Atlanta

Say what you will about Linnethia, but I'm going to miss her. She served some of the best one-liners and she kept Ken in check. Now that heifer is going to have free reign over the show with her bs. 🙄

I think that Nene will be back in the future. I do need a break from her.

Ken may believe that she will have free reign on the show but I am pretty sure the other ladies will remind her that she is the not the queen that she believes that she is... Cynthia is her lapdog so she does not count.  Ken likes to start trouble and she will pick somebody that she views to be weak to be her target. She did that with Porsha and we all know how that went down: Ken got dragged by the hair literally on the floor at the reunion... 

Edited by Pearson80
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

Nene is fighting with Wendy and Andy.. To be fair, they started it, Wendy was on Andy's show and she threw shade on Nene calling her boring with Andy laughing.  Well Nene responded with a tweeter tirade against them.  She called Andy a racist and Wendy a cokehead.  Kandi was right, at the reunion, she said that the Nene/Wendy friendship was not real and convenient for both of them.  Nene should have known that Wendy is a snake, always has been and always will be..

Edited by Pearson80
I wrote Wendy instead of Nene
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Nene is fighting with Wendy and Andy.. To be fair, they started it, Wendy was on Andy's show and she threw shade on Nene calling her boring with Andy laughing.  Well Wendy responded with a tweeter tirade against them.  She called Andy a racist and Wendy a cokehead.  Kandi was right, at the reunion, she said that the Nene/Wendy friendship was not real and convenient for both of them.  Nene should have known that Wendy is a snake, always has been and always will be..

Here's the link to an Instagram post about it.

Wendy (and Andy) is shady as fuck, but she ain't lie though.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Nene is fighting with Wendy and Andy.. To be fair, they started it, Wendy was on Andy's show and she threw shade on Nene calling her boring with Andy laughing.  Well Nene responded with a tweeter tirade against them.  She called Andy a racist and Wendy a cokehead.  Kandi was right, at the reunion, she said that the Nene/Wendy friendship was not real and convenient for both of them.  Nene should have known that Wendy is a snake, always has been and always will be..

Andy was doing what a host does but as usual Nene flips out over something not that big. But girl, you did not make either of them famous. For someone who "quit" she has been super upset just like Vicki was.

• Love 12
8 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

Andy was doing what a host does but as usual Nene flips out over something not that big. But girl, you did not make either of them famous. For someone who "quit" she has been super upset just like Vicki was.

I don't disagree with either of those statements, I just find it interesting that Nene kept her mouth shut about Andy being a racist until she was no longer on the Bravo teat and interesting she'd burn down any possibility of a return to anything Bravo 

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 11
11 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I don't disagree with either of those statements, I just find it interesting that Nene kept her mouth shut about Andy being a racist until she was no longer on the Bravo tweat and interesting she'd burn down any possibility of a return to anything Bravo 

She just wants to bring him down for the sake of it. She was fine with him until she wasnt #1 anymore, she was already going for him when they were pushing Kandi as the top RHOA outside of the show. She's become so jealous and thirsty, it's sad.

• Love 11
18 hours ago, Showthyme said:

Nene has a pattern of self-sabatoge. She should have thanked Bravo and Andy and left on a high note.

That is not who Nene is, that was never going to happen. Nene is still dragging Wendy and she went very low mocking her lymphedema, mocking her big legs and big feet. I have no sympathy for Wendy, Wendy is vile.. This is the person that outed a rapper's wife cancer for gossip and when questioned about it years later, she had no remorse..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

When Nene has beef with a white person, her go-to is to call them out as racist. Fuck her! One minute, she's cool with Kim, next minute Kim a racist, the minute after that they're cool again. She gives legitimacy to those who try and claim that black people constantly "play the race card." Just go away, Nene! You got too big for your britches and now you gotta go!

Edited by UniqBlue69
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, UniqBlue69 said:

When Nene has beef with a white person, her go-to is to call them out as racist. Fuck her! One minute, she's cool with Kim, next minute Kim a racist, the minute after that they're cool again. She gives legitimacy to those who try and claim that black people constantly "play the race card." Just go away, Nene! You got too big for your britches and now you gotta go!

See I think both Andy and Kim are racist, and I think he's a misogonist too. But like you said, she only brings it up when she's angry/can't use them anymoreso it deligitimizes what she says. 

• Love 2