Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, Callaphera said:

Kemi has been sitting at the dining room table this whole time while they're been giddily almost celebrating and talking to each other. She better be soaking all of this up like a motherfucking sponge.

She probably is but in the end it won't make any difference. 

2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Sam is like BB19 Kevin. Just glad to be part of something even if they don’t include him in anything. 

It's sad.

Is it too late to start this season over with a whole new cast?

• Love 6
Just now, missyb said:

I think Holly is essentially a nice person. I wonder how she feels watching Nicole take the heat for something she knows Nicole did not do.

Can I ask why you think Holly is a nice person?

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, missyb said:

I think Holly is essentially a nice person. I wonder how she feels watching Nicole take the heat for something she knows Nicole did not do.

I think Holly is a catty bitch who isn't pretty enough to be as catty or bitchy as she is. 

• Love 13

Analyse is still going on about wanting to go off on Nicole.

Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Ew, Holly and Jackson are making out. Fuck them.

giphy.gif

Complete with smacking noises.  Barf.

• Love 2

Now Ovi's being hard on himself in the storage room muttering to himself.

Ovi to himself:  "You got ahead of yourself Ovi.  You got too comfortable."

• Love 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

They call Nicole to the DR in the midst of this. I can't decide if that's rude or a good thing lol.

At least she can cry in private this way.

I'm still trying to figure out how Analyse tried to put two 'E's in Julie. I mean, I'm a Julia which means I've seen every way to spell Julie in my life because no one sees or hears the 'a' at the end of my name and I still can't figure it out. J-U-L-E-E? J-U-E-L-E?

Analyse keeps calling Nicole a stupid bitch, a dumb bitch, and talking about how much she just wants to grab her by the face.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2

Bella can fuck right off. Bitch please with your bullshit.

Fucking hell there are just way too many shitty people in there.

Just now, Callaphera said:

Sam: "She called Holly a bitch? That's kinda going after your character."

HE SAYS TO THE PEOPLE WHO KEEP CALLING NICOLE A STUPID AND DUMB BITCH

I think it's actually about Nicole saying that Nick called Holly a bitch. Your point still stands though lol.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, zorak said:

Can I ask why you think Holly is a nice person?

I think essentially nice person. This game changes people. It's made her petty, snide, etc. But I saw her have a nice talk with Nicole that was the deepest conversation I have ever heard her have.

• Love 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Why is Nicole the demon now? I really don’t get it.

Because Jackson is blaming her for the hinky vote and Bella and Nick heard that the rest of their alliance were turning on them so Bella blamed everything on Nicole in order to deflect. Then the mob mentality took over.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

And they all think America is gonna love them too, which makes it funnier lol.

They always do which is usually amusing but I'm still in the flammenwerfer stage of things. BURN IT ALL TO THE GROUND.

Nasty 9 are back in the HoH room. 

Yay?

• Love 2

I know it'll never happen but I kind of want all of the "misfits" to band together, game chances be damned, and just call out the cool kids for being horrible excuses for human beings.  

• Love 8
56 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Christie: "Ew, I'm grossed out."

She must have gotten that from the Universe, as all of the feed watchers were manifesting that thought watching this HoH shit show.

"This calls for a name." (Alliance name)
"The Nasty 9?"
"No! I don't like that."

Too late. You're the Nasty 9. 

Perfect, as I call the other one the H8ful 8. 

• Love 2

Kemi:  "I feel like dinner is going to be uncomfortable."  I kind of hope it is because I think it increases the odds that all this shit will be out in the open.

• Love 3
Just now, zorak said:

I know it'll never happen but I kind of want all of the "misfits" to band together, game chances be damned, and just call out the cool kids for being horrible excuses for human beings.  

Right! I just want it to happen one fucking time. But no, Cliff and David want to play nice. Dammit, I want good feeds!

• Love 3

OM, Jessica is now enforcing the "no talk to camp comeback" rule.  Kemi says its not a Big Brother Rule. Well,  you were there when we decided. Wel , now it's different. Jess; it's really not. 

Why??? Because Jack said so.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, missyb said:

OM, Jessica is now enforcing the "no talk to camp comeback" rule.  Kemi says its not a Big Brother Rule. Well,  you were there when we decided. Wel , now it's different. Jess; it's really not. 

Why??? Because Jack said so.

Yep. She's just astonishingly stupid.

• Love 4

Cliff says he's going to shave his goatee because he needs to go back to who he was and not worry about fitting in with certain people.  That'll show 'em, Cliff.

• LOL 9
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Cliff is gonna shave his goatee. He says he wants to go back to being himself and not try to fit in with these people anymore. He says it's his little protest.

Cliff clearly has some Canadian in him.

Instagram-Classic-c87caf.png

That'll show 'em!

• LOL 8
  • Love 10

I feel bad for Kemi trying to talk to Cliff when we know Cliff hates her. And if Cliff says, "it's just a game," one more time I'm gonna lose my mind.

All I know is I'm gonna have to get a prayer circle going for Nicole to win veto.

Cliff telling Kemi he and her are friends for life lol. 

• Love 2

P.S. Christie is really hammering away at this whole Nicole swearing on the life of her grandmother but guess what?! Christie will be very happy to tell you very loudly that Nicole's grandmother is dead - DEAD DEAD DEAD -  and that's some Dan Gheesling level shit that Nicole is trying to pull. 

I mean, dead grandmas are more Jonny Fairplay's thing but I think Survivor might be too high brow for these fools.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Watching Analyse pretend to stab her steak with her fork and knife and after listening to her wish that she could just kill everyone in the house and how she wants to punch people in the face, I gotta wonder... how did we think Jackson was the one with the hidden rage issues? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I love that the girl who had unprotected sex with a Neanderthal she just met and can't spell Julie has the audacity to call someone else stupid. 

And notice how they kind of muffle her and sometimes carry her around like she’s this special needs child? 

• Love 1

Christie says she saw Nicole go in the DR but she doesn't know if she came out.  She just wants to make sure she knows that dinner is ready.  How benevolent of her.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

And they all think America is gonna love them too, which makes it funnier lol.

... And let us all MANIFEST that the editing monkey's don't edit the crap out of all of this so the casual viewing public doesn't buy that they are the greatest thing since sliced bread.  Now "I'm" the one that wants to grab some damn faces, snatch some hair and chip a few teeth on that whole damn HOH bunch.  Oi! I'm not even a violent person!  

• Love 3

Bella says she's going to pass on the gratitude circle because she's had a hard two days.  Now she's decided to say some lame bullshit.

I kind of want Kemi to give a salty, passive aggressive gratitude.