Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E04: #makehistory

• Start Topic

Awesome both new guys is a cheating scumbags.

Wonder how long it will be before Aaron and new girl break up. And just because you can curse doesn't mean you have to. New girl curses to much and it doesnt seem natural when she does it. 

I dont trust Seth's brand new daughter. She came out of nowhere and he hasn't done any real vetting of her. She is clearly playing him.

(edited)
20 hours ago, notcreative enough said:

And just because you can curse doesn't mean you have to.

And show a dude on the toilet playing with his.....Rubick's Cube. It just occured to me that finally, after all these years, Jack Bauer got to go to the bathroom.

A weaponsized virus that attacks people based on skin colour-that is so evil. Now I'm worried about Dante's hot Boyfriend. I fear he will not survive the season.

Hannah continues to be in her own show.

Edited by marinw
16 hours ago, marinw said:

And show a dude on the toilet playing with his.....Rubick's Cube. It just occured to me that finally, after all these years, Jack Bauer got to go to the bathroom.

A weaponsized virus that attacks people based on skin colour-that is so evil. Now I'm worried about Dante's hot Boyfriend. I fear he will not survive the season.

Hannah continues to be in her own show.

The toilet thing was just uuuuuuuggggghhhh....I understand the "new" DS is going for more "gritty realism" but.....really?.....

I fear you are right about Dante's Hot Boyfriend or should I say Chekhov's Hot Boyfriend. He may be a goner.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, marinw said:

And show a dude on the toilet playing with his.....Rubick's Cube.

President thinking to himself: "When did they start making some of the squares brown?" "Ewww!" Throws Rubik's Cube in the trash.

• LOL 1

Yeah, the toilet thing was a bit much. I thought, "Wait...he's not LBJ! We're not going to have to see anything else, are we?" 

The language is not organic. It's cussing for the sake of cussing. There's even been the, "Can I say that?" line. Yes, you can...it doesn't mean it sounds natural or integral to the plot. 

Anthony Edwards is TV married to Lauren Holly and has a mistress? Living well is the best revenge of the nerds.

On 6/13/2019 at 10:06 AM, WAnglais1 said:

The language is not organic. It's cussing for the sake of cussing. There's even been the, "Can I say that?" line. Yes, you can...it doesn't mean it sounds natural or integral to the plot. 

Just post something similar in another episode thread. I totally agree.

• Love 1
(edited)

The cussing doesn't bother me so far. I mean, neither the POTUS nor Emily have used the F word, right? [ETA: Not in public, but see below.] So far all cuss words seem to have been suited to the characters who used them.

The wide angle shot of the Rubik's cube on the porcelain throne was a bit much. I guess I should be grateful that we didn't see POTUS's plumber's crack. [ETA: Someone pointed out that the POTUS uses the F word in this scene, which might have subconsciously added to my finding thIS depiction of Kirkman OOC.]

The sex scene, OTOH, just seemed more like a showing-it-because-we-can.

The abrasive Lauraine character will be tolerable so long as they keep her harmless.

I hope Seth's bio-daughter is just temporarily creeped out by his over-exuberance.

So if my prediction from last episode is correct (that Isabel will get a lethal virus from the NIH lady) the part of my prediction that Aaron would get the virus too but that he would survive—would likely only be correct because of eugenics. 😟   But now I doubt they will go there, because that would logically tie Hanna's plot to the White House plots—and the writers seem to still be set against that.

Edited by shapeshifter
  • Love 1