Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E13: The Cookie Crumbles

• Start Topic

The Vanderpumps continue their visit; Kyle accuses Paige of leading Carl on; Hannah tears into Jordan; Carl brings a date to the house; Tom has an emergency requiring a trip to the hospital; Kyle reveals he's ready to propose to Amanda.

Airs May 27, 2019.

The VPR people are such hot house flowers.  Of course Tom has to go to the hospital.  Of course Stassi and Katie can't actually get off their asses and paddle a canoe or do anything other than sit around and talk about themselves.  

I don't even like the Summer House people, but at least they go do shit and seem to enjoy stuff instead of acting like a bunch of geriatrics on a day pass.

• Love 6

Kyle needs to cut it out with this "Paige led Carl on" bull.  It's not even remotely true, for one thing, and even if it was... karma, is it not?  Carl spent the previous two seasons messing various female cast members/roommates around.  But of course that wouldn't bother Kyle.

Also, Carl, you are kidding yourself if you think this is Paige's loss.  She'll be fine.  You'll still be doing this same shit five summers from now.

• Love 14
(edited)

Kyle is gross peeing off the front porch when there are more than enough bathrooms in that house.

Why does Kyle care so much about Carl and Paige?

Also, Carl can absolute miss me with his reaction to Paige. She asked repeatedly that she would like it if he would text her during the week to show he was actually interested and he couldn’t manage that tiny little thing. He is awful.

I hope Kyle and Amanda don’t make It to the alter. I don’t by Kyle’s tears as anything more than drunken self pity.

So in the first month of TomTom being open Tom took two vacations? Yep he is really committed to that place! I realize these trips were also related to his job but it just indicates what a farce his involvement in TomTom is in reality.

Carl has got to stop wearing those white pants they are so unflattering.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 10

Oh for fucks sake Kyle, you’re a mess.  I was annoyed by Danielle and Lindsay’s interest in Kyle and Amanda’s relationship earlier, but now they can have at it.  His attack on Paige was beyond annoying.  He can barely string two slurred words together and got butt hurt that Paige called him out on his behavior after he attacked her with no provocation.

Run Amanda!  Run!

• Love 8
10 hours ago, Steph J said:

Kyle needs to cut it out with this "Paige led Carl on" bull.  It's not even remotely true, for one thing, and even if it was... karma, is it not? 

My only beef with Paige is that she didn't bring the guy back to the house to roll around naked in Carl's bed.  Carl's way too territorial with her. 

Kyle has real problems with alcohol and self-sabotage.  He's a smart guy who turns into an idiot with the addition of LoverBoy coolers.

Amanda:  Kyle please stop giving people valid reasons to bring up the fact that you 2am booty-called me for an entire summer like your personal hooker and now that we're in a committed relationship you cheat on me like it's your job.
Kyle:  This has nothing to do with us!!

• Love 10

Re Kirstin all I wanted to do was get her a BIG tube of aloe.  She had a wicked sunburn.  

Gosh Kyle maybe you should cut down on the drinking.   I guess Amanda is more than willing to continually mop up his drunk fortyish ass.  The two of them clutching cans of Drunkerboy while they played a scene on the kitchen, lol   

Peyman is the Turkish edition of Everett, apparently.   

I don't really care for whatsername the tennis girl but I enjoy the replays of her deadpan expression when Jordan told the hooker story.   

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

God damn, Kyle was being such an asshole. And where did this Paige led Carl on narrative come from? She kept telling him what she wanted and he didn’t agree so they didn’t move forward. How is that leading him on? Argggg! The internalized sexism of Bravo can make me so stab-y!   

• Love 13
On 5/28/2019 at 4:40 PM, biakbiak said:

Kyle is gross peeing off the front porch when there are more than enough bathrooms in that house.

Why does Kyle care so much about Carl and Paige?

Because it takes the heat off him for being such a shitty dick to Amanda.

After repeated display of someone disrespecting you through cheating on you and being a shitty drunk all the time, you are no longer the 'poor me' girl anymore.  Amanda has actively become Kyle's enabler.  So stop whining about him or just break up.  Can't have both.  Is she giving him credit for finally moving in together at the age of THIRTY-SIX???