Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E10: True or False

• Start Topic

Lindsay confronts Kyle about the shocking rumor; Kyle tells Amanda the real story; Carl's mother comes to town to surprise him; after Amanda ignores Kyle all week, he waits outside of her office desperate to confront her.

Airs May 6, 2019.

The fact that Kyle doesn’t get that even if it turns out the rumor isn’t true that it’s still a huge deal that he doesn’t know if it is true or not because he got blackout should be enough of a reason for Amanda to break up with him is ridiculous. I know Amanda isn’t going to break up with Kyle but she really should.

Danielle’s reason for telling Paige made absolutely no sense! I am glad Amanda didn’t get angry at Lindsay even though she should because she was milking this thing for all it’s worth but she put her anger where it should be on Kyle.

• Love 7

Kyle has a serious drinking problem if he is blacking out or even if he just can't remember things that happened. He isn't a college kid anymore. Good grief. He needs to get help. 

Carl got so emotional when he saw his mom. I also think he could do with some therapy.

• Love 3

Kyle. For Fuck's Sake. Stop drinking so much!! You're not a success in business or your personal life. That should tell you something. Like it's time to get your 36 year old shit together. 

• Love 6
8 hours ago, Pickles said:

Kyle has a serious drinking problem if he is blacking out or even if he just can't remember things that happened. He isn't a college kid anymore. Good grief. He needs to get help. 

Carl got so emotional when he saw his mom. I also think he could do with some therapy.

Blackout drinking is actually being in a conscious state but having no memory of what happened. Been there but thankfully got sober many years ago. Kyle does indeed need help, but if he is getting away with this behaviour, then Amanda is codependent.  Her drinking seems to be escalating also. What started out as trying to keep up with Kyle could become a big problem. It's a slippery slope.

• Love 4
19 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I know Amanda isn’t going to break up with Kyle but she really should.

Even if it turns out that he didn't actually cheat (which, at this point, I think is kind of irrelevant - if being drunk is your excuse for bad behavior and then you just keep going out and getting drunk anyway, then there's a bigger problem than just the behavior you engage in while drunk), Kyle's behavior all through this episode should have been enough to convince Amanda to break up with him.  Nothing he did or said was about concern for her or her feelings; it was all about him and making himself feel better (or, rather, trying to position her into making him feel better about it by forgiving him and telling him that it would be okay).  He wants to talk about it, so he's going to try to make her talk to him even after she walks away and says she doesn't want to talk to him right now.  He wants to touch her, so he touches her repeatedly even as she repeatedly asks him to just get his hands off of her.  He wants to be "over it," basically, so he's going to push her to get them there whether she's ready for that or not, whether she wants to take some time to think about things or not.

He's selfish and, despite his abundant displays of "sad/worried face," I don't think he actually feels much empathy for what he's putting her through.  She should cut her losses and move on.

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, Steph J said:

He's selfish and, despite his abundant displays of "sad/worried face," I don't think he actually feels much empathy for what he's putting her through.  She should cut her losses and move on.

When he kept touching her in the car even when she asked him not to and pushed him away REPEATEDLY you can see he actually doesn’t give a shit about how she feels only about how she makes him feel. The worst!

• Love 6

Having been in Amanda's situation, I fully believe that Kyle totally remembers, especially once he said something like I shouldn't have said anything or I shouldn't have told her.  His face says it all.  And for him to also say he hasn't flirted with anyone in months, wow.  Run far far away Amanda!

Having said all that, I am enjoying this group more so much better without the Wirkus twins.  Jordan is annoying but I find him harmless.  Carl seems so sad.  But I like that the girls all get along, even if Lindsay is always so damn dramatic.

• Love 6

Wow, Lindsey and Danielle wastes no time making the Kyle/Amanda situation all about themselves. Way to go.

I know they don’t but I really wish Kyle and Amanda would just break up. I think they are a terrible couple. Besides all the capital I issues they have, I don’t even think they have much in common. What do they even talk about when they’re sober? I know that’s not that often, but ocassionaly it’s got to happen. I don’t feel like they have the same interests or future plans. I don’t even see that much chemistry between them. It just feels like they both hit their “marriage age” while they happened to be dating and now they’re determined to make it work or die trying.

• Love 6

I just binge watched all 3 seasons this past week. 🙄😜

My take away is that this show exhausts me. Just watching them have to fight with traffic to get there and back wears me out. Then all the drunken partying and massive clean up in between is just too much. My OCD about clutter would get the best of me. At this stage of my life, it takes me an entire week to recover from one night of indulging in too much alcohol. Of course I am twice their age, so that explains a lot. 🤣

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

That was quite the cliffhanger..... I'm sure the DM Kyle got from Lindsey's friends sister will be TOTALLY exonerating.   

I don't really get what Amanda sees in aging drunk blond struggling entrepreneur Kyle but maybe it's just as simple as getting to be a low tier Bravolebrity?   She was happy to be his on camera booty call 1st season.   When the guy is saying that his and Amanda's future is riding on the success of a canned beverage named Loverboy, I just am perplexed...

• LOL 1
  • Love 4