Type keyword(s) to search

All Past Seasons of the Late Lamented Show

• Start Topic

47 minutes ago, Anduril said:

Now that I'm in a curious mood, what was the deal with Courtney Cook?

Not exactly sure on that one.  During auditions her last time she looked/acted quite odd/ill then it was announced at First Meeting that she'd gone home to be with her family (don't remember the exact wording).  Something about needing her family and doctors.

17 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Not exactly sure on that one.  During auditions her last time she looked/acted quite odd/ill then it was announced at First Meeting that she'd gone home to be with her family (don't remember the exact wording).  Something about needing her family and doctors.

Yea, that's all I know as well just wondering if anyone had any more information.

1 hour ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Sorry,  I have seen recent pics of her and she looks really good considering.  Check out this link to her twitter.  Also just saw this on her Instagram that might answer more questions

That's from last season in which there was a Where Are They Now segment on a few episodes. I wish they would have kept dong it on this season.

• Love 6
42 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

That's from last season in which there was a Where Are They Now segment on a few episodes. I wish they would have kept dong it on this season.

Yes, I thought that was a great addition last season!  I was sad that there weren't any segments on former cheerleaders this year.  I also liked their "life outside of DCC" or whatever they called it, when we got to see Amy's dance studio and Tasha's modeling.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, ByTor said:

I swear I'm going to throw something if I hear "We made it ma, top of the WORLD!!!!" one more time.  I'm now putting all Pluto commercials on mute.

Do all the stations have their commercials  on at the same time? Is that possible?

1 hour ago, dariafan said:

Well no wonder Courteney was a crier.  She’s such a picky eater.   With her don’t list , I wondered what was on her will eAt list , other than Salmon ?

And she doesn't eat chocolate and peanut butter together???  That's one of my favorite food groups:)

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

And she doesn't eat chocolate and peanut butter together???  That's one of my favorite food groups:)

Just discovered this @ the grocery store tonight.   My Mom sent me for Halloween candy for tomorrow night and I came home with that.

Edited by BluegrassDCCFan
changed wording
5 hours ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Just discovered this @ the grocery store tonight.   My Mom sent me for Halloween candy for tomorrow night and I came home with that.

Those are my favorite!  I always get a Halloween mix with those in it and squirrel those away for myself.

• Love 2

Yesterday I briefly turned Pluto TV on.  I live in a rural area so it goes in and out a lot and can be aggravating.  But there was a girl (Tessa?) that got hurt in practice and had to have knee surgery and had to leave I think her 3rd or 4th week.   Did she come back the next year?   

This was the year Jinelle was a rookie candidate.

Edited by parrotfeathers
54 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

Yesterday I briefly turned Pluto TV on.  I live in a rural area so it goes in and out a lot and can be aggravating.  But there was a girl (Tessa?) that got hurt in practice and had to have knee surgery and had to leave I think her 3rd or 4th week.   Did she come back the next year?   

She did come back but didn't make it to training camp. I'm not sure if she even made it to finals. 

1 hour ago, parrotfeathers said:

Tessa also suffered a stroke in 2014 and faced a long recovery. She is now married and pregnant with her first baby. 

• Love 4
47 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

She did come back but didn't make it to training camp. I'm not sure if she even made it to finals. 

I don't think she did because Kelli didn't see any improvement with her kicks.

On 4/6/2019 at 9:42 PM, bigskygirl said:

Part of the reason why Alexandria left the squad was due to certain toxic girls and the toxic environment, so I doubt her sister would try out for the team.

What / who was toxic?  I haven’t heard that.  Deets please. 😂

On 10/30/2019 at 10:11 PM, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Watching Season 9 on Pluto.  Is this current DCC Christina getting cut??

Yes it is ... I think she tried 5 times to get onto the team talk about dedication and perseverance ... Kelli also tried multiple times and was over looked at finals ... I have picked her out in the background a few times.... and then she blew K&J away once she got into training camp

• Love 1

Just popped up on my Facebook .... looks like Tasha is still doing well with her modeling.  I have to say her rookie year she kinda of grated on my nerves and that bright pink lipstick 🙄but the season 12 (the Jenna/Holly/Erica saga year) when called into Kelly's office seemed very likable and sweet ... very genuine

tasha.jpg

• Love 9
3 hours ago, lah715 said:

Just popped up on my Facebook .... looks like Tasha is still doing well with her modeling.  I have to say her rookie year she kinda of grated on my nerves and that bright pink lipstick 🙄but the season 12 (the Jenna/Holly/Erica saga year) when called into Kelly's office seemed very likable and sweet ... very genuine

tasha.jpg

same here, as seasons went on I really liked Tasha.  I was shopping on amazon for something and she was the model!

• Love 2

Watching season 3 and never realized Jay is a bit of a jerk .  Two girls from the first season are trying to get into camp again after one getting cut and another got married.  Those girls are in good shape and he made the comment about them having an expiration date ... 😡 WTH !?!?!? Come to think of it he has made snide remarks about some of the ladies in other seasons too.

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, lah715 said:

Watching season 3 and never realized Jay is a bit of a jerk .  Two girls from the first season are trying to get into camp again after one getting cut and another got married.  Those girls are in good shape and he made the comment about them having an expiration date ... 😡 WTH !?!?!? Come to think of it he has made snide remarks about some of the ladies in other seasons too.

Carrie and Kristin; neither made it to finals. Not a fan of Jay.

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, Cowboysfan16 said:

Here’s this gem I found! It has the reveal you’re talking about. 🙂

http://www.cmt.com/video-clips/qziydl/dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders-making-the-team-reactions        

I love the second one, when Kelli tries to casually announce it and then they play the sad trombone because nobody got it.  LOL, Judy's head shake just kills me.

It's not in this montage but the BEST announcement was when they were all hooked up in the kickline and Kelli said, "Look to your left, now look to your right, now look ahead in the mirror... this is our squad." 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, aeroluv327 said:

I love the second one, when Kelli tries to casually announce it and then they play the sad trombone because nobody got it.  LOL, Judy's head shake just kills me.

It's not in this montage but the BEST announcement was when they were all hooked up in the kickline and Kelli said, "Look to your left, now look to your right, now look ahead in the mirror... this is our squad." 

I posted that clip just upthread a few posts.  They released it on YouTube today.

Edited by scorpio1031
  • Love 1
On 11/2/2019 at 7:39 PM, UnicornKicksBack said:

Eating disorder, mental health issues, adderall etc abuse. She’s doing well now. 

I can easily see how training camp could give someone an eating disorder.  And I'm sure there's all sorts of behind the scenes bitchiness that we don't see.  

58 minutes ago, Anduril said:

I can easily see how training camp could give someone an eating disorder.  And I'm sure there's all sorts of behind the scenes bitchiness that we don't see.  

I think she was young and sheltered, got in over her head, has an OCD/anxiety  personality anyway, was mentored by some really wild child vets, just got out of control. All the ingredients for crisis. Nobody completely to blame. I wondered if she was possibly bipolar not making fun like serious. But high pressure environment, lots of opportunity to soar then crash, glad she had fam to get her out of that toxic mess. She’s another Kelli fave who prob didn’t need to be there in the first place. 

• Love 4
On 11/1/2019 at 7:17 PM, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Does anyone happen to have a link to video of Cassie Trammel's rookie season Squad Reveal where she walks up to Judy crying and they hug?

I’m reading and about to watch this exact scene on Pluto.  It’s on a commercial break. 😉 I’ll film it and see if I can send to you or post 😉

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, KickPretty said:

I’m reading and about to watch this exact scene on Pluto.  It’s on a commercial break. 😉 I’ll film it and see if I can send to you or post 😉

I've heard that the years where Cassie cheered were the "bitchy years'. Anyone know anything about this?

• Love 2