Type keyword(s) to search

Elaine Welteroth: Come On, (Teen) Vogue

• Start Topic

I have to confess : I like her glasses (I'm wearing more "aviator" ones, but this is the only kind of shape I can use for progessive ones, as I have a really tiny face) and I've got a pair for moypia in teal ->greyish-brownish dark tone, like Hester. Not the same shape, but the same colour.
And, in my all shame, I also have to confess that I had the same glasses that Michelle wore in PRAS and that you all hated, lol (but they were looking good on my SMALL face, lol)

And now, I'm going to the corner for a good 15minutes.

• Love 8
On 4/9/2019 at 10:50 AM, Diane Mars said:

I have to confess : I like her glasses (I'm wearing more "aviator" ones, but this is the only kind of shape I can use for progessive ones, as I have a really tiny face) and I've got a pair for moypia in teal ->greyish-brownish dark tone, like Hester. Not the same shape, but the same colour.
And, in my all shame, I also have to confess that I had the same glasses that Michelle wore in PRAS and that you all hated, lol (but they were looking good on my SMALL face, lol)

Get out of that corner! I love people with quirky style, even if I wouldn't necessarily wear it all. I'm a big fan of wild eyeglasses and I bet yours look great on you. 

So far I like Elaine's style, especially when she's rocking that 70s vibe. Personality-wise, shes a bit bland though. 

• Love 4
On 4/9/2019 at 9:50 AM, Diane Mars said:

Nobody puts Baby - or Diane Mars - in the corner!

Work those glasses, honey.

• Love 7

I love her hair! I would like to know more about her back story - how she got into fashion, her family, experiences with racism in fashion...

Also - I love her glasses!

• Love 5
8 hours ago, allonsyalice said:

Her hair this episode was AMAZING!!!!

it was. I recently watched (on the plane) BlacKKKlansman and there was a female character with an outstanding afro, and I felt sorry we don't see that so much anymore. 

• Love 2