Type keyword(s) to search

Ken Seeley: Just Can't Take It Anymore

• Start Topic

As happy as I am to see this show and the other interventonists back, I wish Ken were still part of the show.

I appreciate the special touch each interventionist has and I love them all like crazy (Donna is still growing on me, but only because it was the original three for so long), but i still miss Ken, sweat and all, even after all this time.

• Love 7

I've seen Donna on a bunch of the Canadian eps and I really like her.  But I miss Ken too.  I could live without Jeff, only because he speaks from a script and it's always the same thing with him.  He seems like a cool guy, but his interventions are boring to me.  Candy and Ken are my boos.

• Love 4

I've seen Donna on a bunch of the Canadian eps and I really like her.  But I miss Ken too.  I could live without Jeff, only because he speaks from a script and it's always the same thing with him.  He seems like a cool guy, but his interventions are boring to me.  Candy and Ken are my boos.

Talk about timing!

Ken is in the new episode! I had no clue he was coming back; I'm thrilled!

Side note: Even though I have a soft spot for Jeff, I have to agree about Candy and Ken--I just love them.

I want to know more about Donna's background. That helps me connect with the interventionists, so I think I'll read up on her. (And same with Seth....In fact, any changes to this show have to grow on me, lol)

But back to the topic--I guess my Spidey senses were kicking in and I didn't realize it, because Ken is back! Yay!

• Love 2

I just saw a funny scene where the addict walked in, saw Ken and said, "I know who you are and you're going to say everyone here loves me like crazy and they're willing to fight to get me back and you just want me to join the fight."

And Ken said, "No, that's not what I'm going to say."

I was LOL-ing.  Ken's so smooth.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

That was Kaila with her snotty, entitled ass. I would have loved to hear Ken say, "Nope. That's Jeff. My name is Ken." But the look on her father's face when she was saying it? Was a pretty sweet second place. (Don't get me wrong, I wish Kaila health and wellness but she really could pull out the attitude.)

Gina was in the episode, as well. I'm glad she had a boy for a child. I shiver to think what another girl might have been raised like. I feel for Gina. A lot. Seth rocked her intervention on a Ken-type level.

• Love 4

Wow, last time I saw Ken on the show he looked lethargic, out of shape and quite overweight. There were rumors he had been through a relapse. This season he looks super healthy, awake, and even has bulging Dr. Drew level guns.  Good for him. 

51 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

Wow, last time I saw Ken on the show he looked lethargic, out of shape and quite overweight. There were rumors he had been through a relapse. This season he looks super healthy, awake, and even has bulging Dr. Drew level guns.  Good for him. 

Ken had some cosmetic procedures done probably 1 to 1-1/2 years ago, I believe a gastric bypass, skin removal, etc.  He posted pictures of his journey on FB.  He looks incredible now.  He and his partner seem to be very happy.  

Ken's always been my favorite on this program.  He does great things for the recovery community.  

• Love 4

Mine too! I love Ken episodes. He is the deeper, more thoughtful one. I love Candy but she almost always is about "the children." JVV is a cool character, but does the same script every time. Donna and Seth I never warmed up to.

I hadn't realized that Ken got big enough to need weight loss surgery. He has obviously put in a lot of work in the gym. I'm guessing the season is over since there was no episode Tuesday and last season was super short, too. Hope we get more down the line. 

• Love 2
On 11/5/2014 at 12:45 AM, jadecorleone said:

He became my favorite when during the episode featuring Cristy, he took her whole family to task for letting things get as bad as they did. Granted I know that a person has to want to get help but they still played a part

Omg....who could forget Christy......talk about a train wreck....lord🙄

On 6/1/2019 at 10:56 AM, TVbitch said:

I hadn't realized that Ken got big enough to need weight loss surgery. He has obviously put in a lot of work in the gym. I'm guessing the season is over since there was no episode Tuesday and last season was super short, too. Hope we get more down the line. 

It was a tummy tuck. He wasn't nearly big enough to need weight loss surgery, it was cosmetic.

• Useful 1