Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E07: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

I wonder if Jeff's original family had more bathrooms.  I've never been to ND, but google tells me that temperatures drop down into the 50's even in the summer.  I'm originally from Chicago, so I love the cold, but not sure Jennifer does.

And while I acknowledge this is a cruel thing to say, Jennifer does not look "young" to me.  She's the very definition of ridden hard and hung up wet.  Vanessa should never doubt herself compared to this woman's physical appearance.

They are in South Dakota, but it's still damn cold a lot of the time!  I would imagine New York gets pretty cold, too - and they have all that humidity!

Jennifer doesn't look young to me, either.   And to comment on something someone else said earlier - Sharis didn't introduce this second potential sister wife.  Jennifer contacted someone connected to the show who put her in contact with Jeff - so basically she introduced herself to the family.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Morgalisa said:

Vanessa seems intelligent, beautiful, great personality, easy to get along with, ...why would she allow herself to be drawn into the Snowden cult. She gets the D. Does she get anything else? I dont think so.

She gets TV time (& a new nanny job).

1 hour ago, Kyanight said:

Jennifer doesn't look young to me, either.   And to comment on something someone else said earlier - Sharis didn't introduce this second potential sister wife.  Jennifer contacted someone connected to the show who put her in contact with Jeff - so basically she introduced herself to the family.

Most likely another wannabe for TV time.

The Alldredges will gain more seasons to 'search'... at least until they can afford to add another bathroom.

• Love 2
Just now, gonecrackers said:

Most likely another wannabe for TV time.

The Alldredges will gain more seasons to 'search'... at least until they can afford to add another bathroom.

On FB when someone accused Jennifer of looking for 15 minutes of fame she replied:  "Well, actually on camera time was about an hour, thank you very much!"   Uh yeah.  So...  lol.

The Alldredges are building a big home and don't want to put the time/work/money into this little house when it would be better spent on their new one!  That is why the one bathroom and small house.  Yeah, the treehouse was kind of weird, but I thought it was really cozy and beautiful.  NOT that I would want to sleep there - SPIDERS, you know!  They LOVE treehouses!!!   (And I don't do spiders.)  But Jennifer looks like the type who doesn't mind spiders.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

On FB when someone accused Jennifer of looking for 15 minutes of fame she replied:  "Well, actually on camera time was about an hour, thank you very much!"   Uh yeah.  So...  lol.

Well, there ya go.

12 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

The Alldredges are building a big home and don't want to put the time/work/money into this little house when it would be better spent on their new one! 

Next season they'll start courting a big city business woman wannabe actor who will be interested in the polygamist lifestyle, but after meeting she'll suddenly accept an offer to move to a remote area in another country to start a new corporation no one needs, & polygamy will be off her table - sorry once again, kids.  

More seasons, more bathrooms for the new, big home.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I would love to sleep in that tree house. It looked cozy and comfortable.  If I had to pee in the middle of the night I would just look for a nearby tree.  I also don't mind spiders, in fact, I really like them.  

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Honey said:

I would love to sleep in that tree house. It looked cozy and comfortable.  If I had to pee in the middle of the night I would just look for a nearby tree.  I also don't mind spiders, in fact, I really like them.  

Spiders are OK, except for Black Widows and Brown Recluses, which we have in our neck of the woods.  

The treehouse looked really nice.  

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Honey said:

Something tells me the Alldredges will be looking for a new sister wife next season - maybe you can meet Sharis online?  You can be the one to actually make it to the visit, enjoy the treehouse, get us some inside scoop and skedaddle with your paycheck, leaving them confused and sad for a third season 🤣

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
On 3/12/2019 at 3:49 PM, Kyanight said:

They are in South Dakota, but it's still damn cold a lot of the time!  I would imagine New York gets pretty cold, too - and they have all that humidity!

And they thought that sounded like a good idea?  I wonder if production and Jennifer are working together on this - as in they paid Jennifer for her role.  The Alldredges seem genuine. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, RedheadZombie said:

And they thought that sounded like a good idea?  I wonder if production and Jennifer are working together on this - as in they paid Jennifer for her role.  The Alldredges seem genuine. 

The Alldredges are totally genuine.   I am not privy to what happened with the first wife and I have TONS of biases with that, but Sharis and Vanessa ARE really sweet women.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Kyanight said:

The Alldredges are totally genuine.   I am not privy to what happened with the first wife and I have TONS of biases with that, but Sharis and Vanessa ARE really sweet women.

Aspyn Brown's weddingk airs Sunday.  I'll be looking for Vanessa among the invitees.

Of all the families on this show, if I had to pick one, it would be the Alldredges.  They seem very low-key and nice.  Do you know how Jeff makes his living?  If it's been posted here, I missed it.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, xwordfanatik said:

Aspyn Brown's weddingk airs Sunday.  I'll be looking for Vanessa among the invitees.

Of all the families on this show, if I had to pick one, it would be the Alldredges.  They seem very low-key and nice.  Do you know how Jeff makes his living?  If it's been posted here, I missed it.

He's a carpenter.

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

He's a carpenter.

Isn't that what Mitch is, as well?  Hopefully then, he's not depending a lot on TLC money, a la Kody Brown.

18 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Another reason he needs to stop having kids.  He's going to age out of that field.

True.  Being weatherbeaten and all that physical labor takes its toll.  My father-in-law was a carpenter for years.