Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E14: The Big Blast From the Past Episode.

• Start Topic

(edited)

When Weller said he had to take a second mortgage to fund his efforts to finding Jane, I felt sorry for him. For years he has put up a lot for/from Jane, nearly dying/taking beatings on many occasions to save her or even fending off her attempt to kill him. He needs to start asking himself: is the juice worth the squeeze? That goes for Reade too!

No major scenes outside the FBI building? I think this is the second or third time they have done this type of episode. I guess they are having budget issues. 

Of course! It's Weitz that's made to look stupid and now the puppet.

It's curious why the woman didn't finish Tasha in the restroom. Burke's man did not have enough to pay for both a kill and take the SD card offered on the menu (was it a one or the other deal)?

Tasha is having a hard time lately, now her old locker's gone. How long is she going to suffer?

Edited by mxc90
  • Love 1

*yawn* This show is running on fumes. Sometimes I amuse myself by imagining that from now on I'll encrypt all my communications as insanely as possibly. Doesn't matter that I don't have a job that requires any security. I'll send out to do lists as steganography, hand in budget suggestions as 3 D puzzles and minutes encoded in bits of Paradise Lost. It'll be a hoot.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, mxc90 said:

Tasha is having a hard time lately, now her old locker's gone. How long is she going to suffer?

Probably by the end of the season and by helping to take down Madeline.

• Love 2
On 3/8/2019 at 8:31 PM, mxc90 said:

I'll bet her parking space is gone too.

I had this show on but turns out I don't remember anything from it so I guess I either didn't watch it or it didn't register. Either case, what used to be one of my fav shows is now a yawn through. *sigh*

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

I'll bet her parking space is gone too.

I had this show on but turns out I don't remember anything from it so I guess I either didn't watch it or it didn't register. Either case, what used to be one of my fav shows is now a yawn through. *sigh*

Poor girl had to run outside a few times to feed the meter. She needs a win badly.

I am close to sharing your sentiment.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I was ready to throw something at the screen when they were trying to pin the falsified video on Stewart so glad that wasn’t the entire story. There is no need to crap on a dead character.

Nice twist at the end. Now they will pit the team against Madeline and FBI director (and the creepy henchman). Why can’t theh have one director not be a scumbag?

5 hours ago, Lemur said:

I swear, by the end of the season, Weller will be reduced to a barely grunting meat puppet.  They've made both him and Jane dumber each episode.  

Basically, the writers don't know what to do with either character so they're stuck being thrown boring melodrama subplots like the child plot last season and the zip virus/Remy thing this season.