Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E16: Au Revoir!

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

On 2/1/2019 at 11:49 PM, biakbiak said:

Actually he probably wouldn’t have been. He most likely would have been taken into a meeting gotten the remarks confirmed told that they were inappropriate comments and then given a chance to refrain from making those comments. As it is Laura didn’t tell a mandatory reporter about these comments, occasionally crossed the boundaries she said she wanted established and didn’t than or now want him fired.

Putting aside the reality TV aspect of this, I don't know how we can apply any "traditional workplace" expectations to the goings-on on this boat.  They all live together, sleep with each other, get really drunk, yell and scream and fight, make personal insults, swear, kiss and touch, talk about sex and all other kinds of unprofessional behaviors.  Laura engaged in suggestive, flirtatious banter with Adrian, including times she appeared to instigate it, and she was hooking-up with another crew member.  

She can draw the line anywhere she wants, and that line can be different with different people, and that line must be respected, but in a setting like this, that line has to actually be drawn.  

• Love 8

Since this was the last regular episode, does anyone remember if the scene where the crew was flustered by a guest request to store breast milk in the galley ever was shown?  I remember it from the season teaser, but other than the Master Pierson episodes (and those kids were clearly on regular food), I don't recall anyone with tiny kids being guests.

On 1/29/2019 at 7:18 PM, PaperTree said:

Chef Unicorn has jumped the proverbial shark with this seaslug nonsense.  wth?

Dude, Kate told you "dinner at 8 because fireworks" in the morning.  Stop whining!  And oh his fee fees are hurt because his ideas were stupid.  Kate was not attacking you, baby.  She's right, he very insecure.

The seaslug was a passive aggressive attempt to shake up these gals who can barely acknowledge Adrian's existence, let alone pay him any attention. He wanted to be the guy saying, "Oh but look how cool this is" when they were shrieking and shrinking at the sight. I don't get how his mind works.

I am a freak when it comes to being 'on time'. When Adrian started whining about having the difficulty in having a four course meal ready by 8:00, I didn't get the issue. He's known since early morning what the schedule was. To still be f***king late when he know fireworks are at 9:00 would have me furious. But I wouldn't think twice about leaving the table for the fireworks excuse and having the dinner semi-ruined. It would serve him right.

• Love 2

Maybe this is the wrong thread but I love Josiah! His comment regarding the drunk, bitchy primary charter guest "wrapping herself in a shame cocoon". 😁

Yeah, that woman was definitely NOT ashamed of her behavior but Josiah is perfection!

• Love 1