Type keyword(s) to search

Laurel Lance: Black Canary, Black Siren.

• Start Topic

I don't know if Caity watched Young Justice or JLU, but dc sent her a bunch of comic books to read and she continued to read them afterwards. I think it's possible that they did send her some of the animated cartoons to watch though.

I like Laurel just but she doesn't remind me of Dinah Lance at all in season 3. While I could definitely see little embers of it in early season one. When she was protecting that kid for example she was great. If they wrote her like that every episode Laurel might have taken off. Olicity would still happen because Stephen and Katie can't fix their chemistry.

• Love 1

I thought they had plenty of chemistry in the little scenes they had together being happy during the flashbacks. But that is one thing that will always interest me even if I am not 100% wanting L/O to be together again. I want to see how Katie/Stephen handle their characters together when they are happy and don't have to be dramatic all the time. If Felicity/Oliver started out the same way, I doubt they would be as big as they are now.

And maybe I am not remembering it well but Laurel was the one who had to deal with Quentin becoming an alchy.

Yes, Dinah had already left by then. When Sara died, Quentin threw himself into catching the Dollmaker and Dinah felt alone and abandoned by both Quentin and Laurel, so she moved to Central City to make a new life for herself.  After he failed to stop the Dollmaker from killing again, Quentin hit the bottle and there was only Laurel in Central City with him.

He was monitoring the cellphone to catch the Hood in 1x13 but Laurel was the one who contacted the Hood on her own initiative.

His own co-worker said that he was using his daughter as bait and he didn't try to argue the situation and then they had Laurel go at him for using her as bait. Oliver said he gave the phone to Lance who gave the phone to Laurel. Lance tells the task force to use rubber bullets so Laurel doesn't get hurt and that she knows that he would do whatever it took to catch The Hood and how her interacting with The Hood doesn't make him happy. Sounds like bait. 

I didn't hate Laurel in S1, but I did consider her the weakest link by quite a bit (yes, even after Thea). But I was mostly just resigned to her - I never enjoyed her. I just considered her an inevitability. And I was open to changing my mind - it would't have been the first time it took me a while to warm to a character. It took me a whole season to warm up to Teresa Lisbon on The Mentalist. So I went into season two really hoping that she would get better. Instead it all got worse. And on top of that they brought in Sara who was in many ways everything I wanted for the character.

When she threw the glass at Sara, that was the point where I was done with her. Period. That was just absolutely the last straw for me.

It's not that I've never recognized that she's had the good scene since then. She has. For one example, I did enjoy her scenes with Nyssa. But they're (for me) rare, and most of the time I find her arcs and her scenes completely unenjoyable, and I would be much happier if she just went away. Sadly I know that's not going to happen (no matter what jbuffyangel thinks). And she's one of the reasons I likely will not be continuing with this show after LoT launches.

Edited by Starfish35
  • Love 4

Season 1 she was just boring and easy to tune out. Since then, she really has ruined the show for me. I watched Season 2 for Sara, but after they killed her, Season 3 became a DVR show I would watch a few weeks after it aired and would FF her as much as possible. I am watching Season 4 because of Sara and LOT. No clue if I will bother past that. I am pissed at the very mention of Laurel being a guest on LOT.

• Love 2

Laurel actually wasn't the worst part of season three for me. I suppose that says how bad it really was, because I thought her arc was a total mangled mess, and the only bright spot was her friendship with Nyssa. But it still comes after the Malcolm Merlyn/Ra's disaster. :(

• Love 3

No clue if I will bother past that. I am pissed at the very mention of Laurel being a guest on LOT.

That makes me cringe every time it's mentioned. But I know it possible because she's Sara's sister. But I just didn't think they had that close of a relationship ever even in the flashbacks. Plus they gave Laurel more meaningful, bonding scenes with Sara's girlfriend then she ever had with Sara. So I really don't need to seem them interact all that much. 

If they had bothered to show me the sister's were close, I might have a different opinion. But they choose to mostly show them in a bad light much like they did with Laurel/Oliver. First they have Laurel getting Sara grounded so she can't hook up with Oliver, then Laurel hooks up with Oliver, then Sara gives her valid advice of Oliver being a cheating tool, Laurel ignores that and calls Sara a bitch, then Sara runs off with Oliver where they both "die" then when Sara comes back Laurel throws a glass at her head. 

And I know I was supposed to feel bad that Sara and Oliver hooked up again, if she was another character that I cared about I would've have. But I already hated her character so much by then that I couldn't. For me Sara and Oliver had been to hell and back and if they wanted to find comfort with the only other person that understood then I was like go for it. Laurel is not the only one that matters in the universe. She had no idea what Sara and Oliver had been through and apparently never bothered to find out. Since she only found out about Sara's scarred up body because Sara took her shirt off to have her wrist checked out. Then never followed up about them and happily sent her off to be a killer again while smiling like a loon because she got Sara's jacket. 

Edited by Sakura12
  • Love 7

I actually liked Laurel in the first season. I think KC plays her odd in the non direct acting moments but I have watched some bad acting show so I can deal even though I do want it fixed. Especially if Laurel is continuing to be in the background of scenes now. If she's the new Roy, KC needs to be in character every shot. 

In season 2 I felt that Laurel's story was a way to push Sara's arc. It worked for me because I really enjoyed Sara. But I know not everyone did. 

So what I don't like about Laurel is her being the BC. It's doesn't fit her character nor does it do anything for the show. Now they have a new hero but what does Lawyer Laurel dressing up and fighting crime at night do for Oliver's story? Nothing. So it has to be for Laurel and as I said it just doesn't feel organic to her history or profession.

But now that Laurel is the BC I hope that they do something with her that ties her with the show and not like a mini Tangent. I feel like we are intersecting with Laurel's story though we're missing most of it. Like she is a crossover character where most of her issues are being dealt with in another show. Though since she's not it's just been weird. 

Edited by tarotx
  • Love 2

I didn't hate Laurel in S1, but I did consider her the weakest link by quite a bit (yes, even after Thea). But I was mostly just resigned to her - I never enjoyed her. I just considered her an inevitability. And I was open to changing my mind - it would't have been the first time it took me a while to warm to a character. It took me a whole season to warm up to Teresa Lisbon on The Mentalist. So I went into season two really hoping that she would get better. Instead it all got worse. And on top of that they brought in Sara who was in many ways everything I wanted for the character.

When she threw the glass at Sara, that was the point where I was done with her. Period. That was just absolutely the last straw for me.

It's not that I've never recognized that she's had the good scene since then. She has. For one example, I did enjoy her scenes with Nyssa. But they're (for me) rare, and most of the time I find her arcs and her scenes completely unenjoyable, and I would be much happier if she just went away. Sadly I know that's not going to happen (no matter what jbuffyangel thinks). And she's one of the reasons I likely will not be continuing with this show after LoT launches.

Jbuffyangel has some crazy theories - but I love them because they make me dream big! Even if I know they are highly unrealistic with the odds stacked against them. I want to imagine and Arrow where O/F get hitched out of the blue & LL hits the road, never to return. Frankly, I don't care if she moves to LoT or Flash - but she has run her course on ARROW and its time she moves.

I enjoyed LL in s1, not my fav character but not my most hated character. S2 I found her character to be hit or miss. Some eps were great and others were meh. The throwing of the glass was my fav LL scene of the series (well its tied for that hallway scene). Ultimately, as the episodes go by I find that KC/LL are better when they are not being forced to be nice & caring. I find her bitchiness to be more appealing. Part of me had wished that they had made her not good. But they can't do that and have her be the BC. S3 destroyed any interest in her because I didn't believe her superhero journey (it was bullocks), she is not a believable fighter and her one relationship (w/ QL) that I enjoyed watching she intentionally destroyed beyond repair. Sorry, I never bought or enjoyed her scenes with Nyssa, they were just filler that took away from the show. Ultimately, she finally became the BC and I finally gave up on her as a character worth saving for her own merits.

For me that's probably the reason I want her off the show. I can no longer cling to the hope that LL will go to the dark side. Now that she is the BC, I'm stuck with a middle of the road character that neither excites me or angers me. She's like the odor eliminator candle in a candle shop. Offers nothing but sucks every other smell away good or bad. I'm frustrated at the writers because I want them to have fixed her for 3 seasons and never bothered, but that is me being invested in making a better show - not a better character. At this point, I just want her to cut ties with SC & ARROW and find a better life somewhere else. So I will dream the big dream with Jbuffyangel, because it is an enjoyable fantasy (an ARROW show without LL).

• Love 2

Maybe its wishful thinking but I do believe there's a strong chance for Laurel to be moved to LoT or just written out of arrow.She's not getting a spinoff for sure though.I really doubt the network would ever take risk like that.

But there's no room for her on Arrow to get the kind of storylines BC is supposed to get.

• Love 1

The network wouldn't waste money on BOP with Laurel, she's not a popular enough character for that. Because really, if they thought she could carry a show they would've just added her to LoT instead of bending over and around like a pretzel to bring back a character they killed off. 

• Love 3

Season 1, I mainly ignored Laurel.  I thought KC had absolutely no chemistry with SA, but from reading online, I knew that Laurel was supposed to end up with Oliver (because comics).  The show was background noise as I browsed online.

By season 2, I had grown to hate Laurel.  I frequently found myself asking WHY are you still here?  Really, ANY other show would have sent this character packing or killed her off.  All of her original intended roles were now inhabited by other, more popular characters.  I continued to watch, though, because Laurel was mostly an afterthought to the writers, and she rarely shared scenes with the characters that I enjoyed the most.

Season 3:  Hate Laurel, can't stand her, and nothing will ever be able to reverse my feelings.  She has now wormed her way into the Arrow cave, and frequently shares scenes with people I actually like, thus ruining the show for me.  Between her and Ray, I basically had to quit watching the show.  Think I watched maybe half of the episodes last season.  No matter how much people complain about her, though, she's never going anywhere.  The CW loves KC, for some reason, so I guess I'm SOL.  

Edited by SonofaBiscuit
  • Love 5

The network wouldn't waste money on BOP with Laurel, she's not a popular enough character for that. Because really, if they thought she could carry a show they would've just added her to LoT instead of bending over and around like a pretzel to bring back a character they killed off.

Except they wouldn't anyway. The network didn't decide what charecters to use, MG and co did. They obviously wanted to have their cake and eat it too. She obviously isn't dragging the ratings down so they wouldn't be worried especially considering they are using Ray who didn't have an out pour of great reviews.

Give her a spin off. I won't watch it so I won't care. Plus it would probably get cancelled anyway.

That's the whole point of everyone getting their happy point. You wouldn't watch and get Arrow, i would get a successful spin off to watch Laurel thrive.

Ray was their intended spin off though. He obviously wasn't enough which is why they brought on every one else. The Network can say no to the show because of the characters, which is what I think they did with the Atom spin off. That's why MG and Co. came back with Sara, Captain Cold, Firestorm, plus mystery characters.

If they thought Laurel was so awesome, it would've made more sense to move her over to LoT, instead they are bringing back a dead character for it. 

Except they wouldn't anyway. The network didn't decide what charecters to use, MG and co did. They obviously wanted to have their cake and eat it too. She obviously isn't dragging the ratings down so they wouldn't be worried especially considering they are using Ray who didn't have an out pour of great reviews.

Perhaps, but they paid big money for that ATOM suit and BR's contract. So even if he doesn't survive LoT s1, he was most definitely going to be in any spin-off that was coming to the Flarrowerse. He was brought on to ARROW with a primary goal of being spun-off. And part of the reason, I think they put him in the love triangle, rather than exploring his past was to save his past/origin story for the spin-off. It didn't make me like him, but it saves the meat of his story for his own show. And he got better with more character interactions beyond FS. LL is not the same way, the more she interacts with TA & other characters the less enjoyable I find her.

As for KC/LL and a BOP spin-off those are completely different circumstances. LL has had 3 years to build up an audience and clearly whatever research or gut feelings TPTB had regarding her character - it is apparent that they did not feel she could anchor LoT. Nobody knows if her character will eventually move, stay or be killed off. But the likelihood of a BoP spin-off is poor unless something dramatic happens with CW & TPTB. The last BoP spin-off crashed & burned. The Wonderwoman series can't make it out of production. Taking a chance on a female superhero show & a KC anchored show is a big risk/gamble for the CW, and I don't see them in a gambling mood.

• Love 3

Ray was their intended spin off though. He obviously wasn't enough which is why they brought on every one else. The Network can say no to the show because of the characters, which is what I think they did with the Atom spin off. That's why MG and Co. came back with Sara, Captain Cold, Firestorm, plus mystery characters.

If they thought Laurel was so awesome, it would've made more sense to move her over to LoT, instead they are bringing back a dead character for it.

These people have sense? They just got female heroes on Arrow, they aren't going to get rid of then them. There is no way they were going to get rid of Laurel. It's like getting rid of Cordelia but bringing in Anya, it's the best of both worlds.

And BoP is an ensemble show. Get Laurel/Barbara/Vixen/Huntress , good to go

• Love 1

I think I could love a Canary sister show. It has potential but I think as long as they are connected with Oliver and that direct ick reminder it will be uncomfortable. So if they could have them together on a show that Oliver won't ever cross over to I would probably enjoy it. 

Perhaps, but they paid big money for that ATOM suit and BR's contract. So even if he doesn't survive LoT s1, he was most definitely going to be in any spin-off that was coming to the Flarrowerse. He was brought on to ARROW with a primary goal of being spun-off. And part of the reason, I think they put him in the love triangle, rather than exploring his past was to save his past/origin story for the spin-off. It didn't make me like him, but it saves the meat of his story for his own show. And he got better with more character interactions beyond FS. LL is not the same way, the more she interacts with TA & other characters the less enjoyable I find her.

As for KC/LL and a BOP spin-off those are completely different circumstances. LL has had 3 years to build up an audience and clearly whatever research or gut feelings TPTB had regarding her character - it is apparent that they did not feel she could anchor LoT. Nobody knows if her character will eventually move, stay or be killed off. But the likelihood of a BoP spin-off is poor unless something dramatic happens with CW & TPTB. The last BoP spin-off crashed & burned. The Wonderwoman series can't make it out of production. Taking a chance on a female superhero show & a KC anchored show is a big risk/gamble for the CW, and I don't see them in a gambling mood.

Lets look at why those shows failed though. They were not good and deviated majorly from source material. WW was cheap and written by someone who had no business doing a superhero show.

If no one at CW/arrow liked the character they would just get rid of her, but they happen to be happy with her.

Edited by Primal Slayer

The producers of Arrow are so spinoff happy, that if a BoP spinoff had the numbers to support it, they would've pursued it. I mean, maybe they did at one point and were shot down.

Laurel is an incredibly divisive character. That seems to be improving, no denying that, but that's not the kind of character you give a spinoff to. Kind of like Ray, who needed a freaking ensemble added in order to make LoT a go. 

• Love 8

I dislike Laurel enough that I probably would not watch LoT if she moved there. And I haven't been this excited about a show in a long time, so I'm very much hoping that all the people speculating that she will be moving are wrong (sorry guys).

• Love 2

I don't even know how they would go about seting up a BoP show.Laurel has no strong connections to Helena or Vixen or Tatsu and she doesn't even know Barbara.It would take so much time on arrow to set it up,i have no idea how they could even do it.I could see it with Sara who has years of working for the league all over the world so I could buy her meeeting and eventually leading a group of female superheroes.Laurel's life as a hero is in every way dependant on Oliver and his team.She would pretty much be dead without them.

• Love 1

Lets look at why those shows failed though. They were not good and deviated majorly from source material. WW was cheap and written by someone who had no business doing a superhero show.

If no one at CW/arrow liked the character they would just get rid of her, but they happen to be happy with her.

I'm not going to discuss why they fail. I'm just stating the fact that there is an established track record of female based superhero shows & movies not being profitable. The CW and TPTB want to make a profit. They may choose to overlook the other failures because they can produce a better show. But any meeting about a potential spin-off is going to bring the previous failures of female sh based shows, it just a smart business concern. Maybe Supergirl might change that, then again CW passed on Supergirl, which makes me think they do take into consideration profits over content or established working relationships.

I'm not sure any of us are in any position to say if the CW/Arrow is "happy" with any character. None of us work there (or admit to working there), so none of us knows the inner workings of who is "happy" with who. They clearly have a plan for her character since they haven't killed her off yet, but who knows what s4 will bring?

I don't even know how they would go about seting up a BoP show.Laurel has no strong connections to Helena or Vixen or Tatsu and she doesn't even know Barbara.It would take so much time on arrow to set it up,i have no idea how they could even do it.I could see it with Sara who has years of working for the league all over the world so I could buy her meeeting and eventually leading a group of female superheroes.Laurel's life as a hero is in every way dependant on Oliver and his team.She would pretty much be dead without them.

They could easily set up all of that in a pilot. Charecters don't need to know each other right off the bat. Angel got his own show and apart from Cordelia, he was surrounded by new people or Wesley who he had zero connection with.

Barbra and The oracle are going to be off limits so no true BOP spin off. And since the Huntress is an Arrow Villain or anti hero she and Laurel just doesn't mesh. Though Huntress could work with Sara.

Though maybe a pseudo BOP Agent Carter type 8 or less episode show could work. I actually could enjoy a Star city pseudo BOP with Laurel, Speedy and Felicity doing "small" investigations that support women and children. It would be episodic though since they would still be a part of Arrow.

Edited by tarotx
  • Love 1

I dislike Laurel enough that I probably would not watch LoT if she moved there. And I haven't been this excited about a show in a long time, so I'm very much hoping that all the people speculating that she will be moving are wrong (sorry guys).

I always do feel bad when we speculate her moving to LoT of Flash, because I know it just makes so many on the boards or fans of these shows cringe. For the record, I don't do it intentionally to make your anxieties go up. I understand what its like to really be excited about a show and then realize it might get ruined by an unwanted addition.

• Love 4

They already said no more spin offs, so it's not going to happen anyway. I can't see them moving her to LOT after all they did to get Sara back, so unless they ship her to the Flash, I think Arrow is sadly stuck with her.

We all know that, but with people wanting her out, best bet would be to hope for a spin off. Laurel fans would be happy and those who don't like her would be happy to have her on a show they wouldn't need to watch.

Barbra and The oracle are going to be off limits so no true BOP spin off. And since the Huntress is an Arrow Villain or anti hero hero she and Laurel just doesn't mesh. Though Huntress could work with Sara.

Though maybe a pseudo BOP Agent Carter type 8 or less episode show could work. I actually could enjoy a Star city pseudo BOP with Laurel, Speedy and Felicity doing "small" investigations that support women and child. It would be episodic though since they would still be a part of Arrow.

Of course, this is all hypothetical. If Titans doesn't make it to pilot at TNT anything is possible. And if they did do a BoP show, they could have Helena seek redemption there. She/Laurel already know one another and if Laurel can grow to like Nyssa, doing the same with Helena would be perfectly believable. Edited by Primal Slayer

Yes, that would be the ideal compromise, but I don't see that happening because Laurel's not a popular enough character. She's more tolerated now, but I don't see her winning any favorite character awards.  A spin off needs a popular character to anchor it. That's why The Atom spin off disappeared after his lukewarm intro on Arrow. They had to go get popular characters from Flash and bring back the more popular Canary to get their show on the air. (and by popular, Sara was the most talked about part of the spin off)

• Love 3

I always do feel bad when we speculate her moving to LoT of Flash, because I know it just makes so many on the boards or fans of these shows cringe. For the record, I don't do it intentionally to make your anxieties go up. I understand what its like to really be excited about a show and then realize it might get ruined by an unwanted addition.

Oh no don't feel bad. I'm sorry for being the wet blanket. But everyone has the right to hope for whatever they want, and talk about it. :) I'll just be over here hoping it doesn't happen. :)

• Love 1

Yes, that would be the ideal compromise, but I don't see that happening because Laurel's not a popular enough character. She's more tolerated now, but I don't see her winning any favorite character awards. A spin off needs a popular character to anchor it. That's why The Atom spin off disappeared after his lukewarm intro on Arrow. They had to go get popular characters from Flash and bring back the more popular Canary to get their show on the air. (and by popular, Sara was the most talked about part of the spin off)

When you bring back a character who was dead, it's going to be talked about. Everyone talking about it was talking about who she would play and how she would be brought back. And it seems like the studio decided to go in a different route with the spin-off since this allows them to bring in new heroes constantly.

They could easily set up all of that in a pilot. Charecters don't need to know each other right off the bat. Angel got his own show and apart from Cordelia, he was surrounded by new people or Wesley who he had zero connection with.

But this would be a group of superheroes fighting crime,I feel like some connections and setting up on arrow would be needed.The people on LoT are going to need setting up on two shows and they have the advantage of a guy from the future bringing them together.

The biggest problem IMO is the fact that Laurel is a total newbie hero,she has less then a year of questionable inconsistent training at 30 years old.That kind of training is fine for a sidekick but not someone to lead her own team and fight big villains on her own show.

Sara was my draw to LOT, and the reason I looking forward to Arrow. I do think her character is what sold the show since so many people were pissed with her death. Of course now I'm really excited for Hawk Girl too, but I am certainly not watching for the Atom, who was the original spin off they wanted.

KC has a following, and I guess Laurel by default, but I don't think it's strong enough to carry a new show.

• Love 1

By the time a spin off would happen it would be by s5/6 which is more then enough time for her to be good enough. This is the same show that has Oliver w/5 years of "training" best Nyssa who has 20+ years.

But this would be a group of superheroes fighting crime,I feel like some connections and setting up on arrow would be needed.The people on LoT are going to need setting up on two shows and they have the advantage of a guy from the future bringing them together.

The biggest problem IMO is the fact that Laurel is a total newbie hero,she has less then a year of questionable inconsistent training at 30 years old.That kind of training is fine for a sidekick but not someone to lead her own team and fight big villains on her own show.

• Love 1

Sara is the only reason I'm giving LoT a chance too.And she's being brought back to life to because she proved to be popular,IMO they were suprised how much once they killed her off.

Laurel doesn't have the following needed for a spinoff.This is a character who was supposed to be the female lead but failed and had to be replaced and pushed into the background as much as possible.I really doubt any of this was their original plan for Laurel.I just don't see the network taking the chance and giving that character and actress her own show.I think after season 3 she has a lot more chance of being written off then ever getting her own show.

Even if she goes over to LoT,I doubt she would get more screentime or focus then Sara or Ray.

I'm just going to chime in that the original BoP show got canceled for a host of reasons, but I don't think it was all deviation of the source material. Smallville, and Arrow have deviated plenty. That show had loads of network interference and no show runner.

Meanwhile, hypothetically a spinoff for Laurel could work much the same way that it did in the comics. Laurel's life is a mess so Babs decides to step in and give her the direction she is lacking. I could totally get into a broken superhero rehab show.

• Love 2

The WB was considering a BoP spinoff back in S2 [along with a Suicide Squad spinoff], and then discarded it because it got no traction. I'm not sure they'd be willing to pick up the idea again.

Ideas get discarded and brought up again all the time, it's all timing. But the network would need more slots and open to more spin-offs in general.

Meanwhile, hypothetically a spinoff for Laurel could work much the same way that it did in the comics. Laurel's life is a mess so Babs decides to step in and give her the direction she is lacking. I could totally get into a broken superhero rehab show.

Which would be perfect since that was actually a plot in BoP.

I'd be behind a BoP spin-off but realistically, I don't think it's going to happen. Even in 2015, action shows are so male oriented with the male to female ratio being 3:1 or 4:1 that we're lucky if we get parity between the sexes.  Look at Agent Carter -- Peggy was awesome but she was surrounded by male characters (Jarvis, Stark, 4 guys at work) and other female characters were either killed off, occasional or evil.

Maybe if Supergirl is a hit things will get better but I'm not holding my breath.

If they had bothered to show me the sister's were close, I might have a different opinion. But they choose to mostly show them in a bad light much like they did with Laurel/Oliver.

I think a huge problem they made with Laurel in s1 and 2 was that other than with Joanna and Thea, all her relationships were problematic.    The anger at Oliver of course and to her father for some extent also but she didn't treat Tommy well all the time (thought he was only trying to get into her pants; the restaurant scene in Vendetta makes me cringe) and I thought she was horrible to Dinah in Salvation.  Her CNRI client in 1x2, and her interactions with Diggle and Felicity.   And they really should have had her glad that Sara was still alive before she got angry at her for the past.

Maybe they thought that when she became to Black Canary it would all turn out right and they didn't put enough thought into it that most viewers weren't familiar with the comics and had to like Laurel for her own sake as a character rather than because of her comic heritage.

I think all that is going to get locked into the storage room for season 4 and they're going to see how she functions as a member of the team now that she's a superhero.  I wish they would spend more time on her as a lawyer, which is a role no one else can play on the Team, and make her grey like Moira instead of saying (but not showing) how Captain America straight she is but it's pretty clear they're not going to go down that road.

The fact that Laurel has no prominence on the show she's currently on, her role was reduced from what was originally intended (love interest to main character)---NOT expanded, and she gets little love on social media, all lead me to believe that there is no way in hell a spinoff revolving around her character is ever gonna happen, whether it be now or five seasons from now.  And I would love for it to happen so I could resume watching Arrow, but I'm being realistic here.  Nope.

Edited by SonofaBiscuit
  • Love 9

That's how it is for me as well. I would love for Laurel to leave Arrow and have zero chances of moving over to LoT. But that's not going to happen. I'm stuck having to watch her on Arrow just to see Sara and dread having her show up on LoT for any amount of time.