Type keyword(s) to search

S24.E12: Emily Blunt, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Ben Whishaw, Emily Mortimer, Boy George and Culture Club

• Start Topic

BBCAmerica is doing its usual holiday scheduling futz-up.

Anyway, currently January 4 will be the show broadcast in the UK on New Year's Eve, with Olivia Colman et al.  January 11 is the Emily Blunt Lin Manuel Miranda Mary Poppins show, which aired in the UK on December 21.

At least they (so far) are not skipping episodes in this series, as they did with series 23.

• Love 4

I've always wondered how much of the banter on GH is scripted.  I could have sworn I saw L-MM looking over GH's shoulder at a cue card at one point. Didn't stop me from finding him and his cast-mates utterly charming.  I loved L-MM's letters home from camp.  What a creative rascal!

• Love 1

I suppose it's unfair of me to still hold a grudge against Emily M for The Newsroom. It wasn't her fault her role was written so badly, nor her fault she always had to wear those stupid blouses with the stupid piping on the seams. And yet!

• Love 1