Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E07: President Fuller

Bort

Max runs for fourth-grade class president -- but his girlfriend Rose is running, too. DJ tries to make up with CJ, and Steph picks a fight with a clown.

Airdate: Friday, December 14, 2018

Hey show? You don't need to use the cheering audience sound effects every time your special guest stars show up in an episode. We get it by now; Danny and Becky appear so frequently now that it's not special.

CJ and Rose return! And that plot was done fairly well. CJ and DJ making up to be friends was nice. 

The Steph/clown subplot was pretty entertaining. This is the episode that has Andrea Barber's real life daughter in the background of one of those scenes (according to Barber's Youtube video). However, I really need them to tone down on Jimmy's stupidity. It isn't really charming anymore. 

• Love 4

I would have been SO impressed if someone would have sat DJ down and explained that just because she's a Tanner, not everybody will like her -- especially when their fiance leaves them at the altar for her. 

• Love 5
On 12/15/2018 at 1:11 PM, jmonique said:

I would have been SO impressed if someone would have sat DJ down and explained that just because she's a Tanner, not everybody will like her -- especially when their fiance leaves them at the altar for her. 

That would have been great, but alas, DJ is the Anne Shirley of this show. (Seriously though, I don't think anyone was ever allowed to really hate Anne of Green Gables unless they were a truly rotten person.)

I laughed at the line Stephanie made about how the moment Max decides to become class president will become something that someone from the future will want to go back in time to prevent.

• Love 6

So, I just realized that the actress who plays Rose is the same actress who is Sheldon's frenemy on Young Sheldon. I forgot the name of the character, but she is also evidently a genius yet has better social skills than Sheldon.

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

So, I just realized that the actress who plays Rose is the same actress who is Sheldon's frenemy on Young Sheldon. I forgot the name of the character, but she is also evidently a genius yet has better social skills than Sheldon.

She is also the actress who played the annoying daughter on Designated Survivor - which colours my opinion of her characters in Fuller House and Young Sheldon :P

On 12/27/2018 at 3:15 AM, methodwriter85 said:

She also played Young Tonya Harding in I, Tonya. Soon, she'll be playing Ed and Lorraine Warren's daughter in Annabelle 3.

And I always think of her as young Emma Swan from Once Upon a Time. Seriously, the thought it's hopeless, Max, she ends up with Captain Hook flashed through my brain at one point.

• Love 4
On 12/18/2018 at 12:58 AM, methodwriter85 said:

That would have been great, but alas, DJ is the Anne Shirley of this show. (Seriously though, I don't think anyone was ever allowed to really hate Anne of Green Gables unless they were a truly rotten person.)

I laughed at the line Stephanie made about how the moment Max decides to become class president will become something that someone from the future will want to go back in time to prevent.

Anne had a little bit more edge than DJ. And I don't intend that to sound mean. Anne was very tenacious with winning people over who didn't like her.

The little girl who plays Max's gf seems so much more mature now than she was before.

• Love 1
On 12/31/2018 at 7:27 PM, Panopticon said:

And I always think of her as young Emma Swan from Once Upon a Time. Seriously, the thought it's hopeless, Max, she ends up with Captain Hook flashed through my brain at one point.

You mean Young Sabrina from The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina? Netflix loves this girl.