Type keyword(s) to search

Past Seasons (1-11) Discussion: The Girls May Change, The Attitudes Don't

Thank you!

Redd gets on every nerve I have.  I hate how overly sexually aggressive she is just because Jada(?) doesn't want her.  & then proceeds to be annoying like that will change the poor girl's mind.  I know people should know to not expect much when on this show, but I'd like to think that they don't have to worry about being sexually assaulted by a roommate.  Plus, this is the girl who is proud to be banging her sister's husband just because the sister said something mean to her.

• Love 2

I know it's probably not a thing because this isn't the show to do this, but I almost feel like Redd is a plant. Some of the questions she asks the other girls just seem so leading, like something a producer would ask during a confessional/interview segment.

Plus, this is the girl who is proud to be banging her sister's husband just because the sister said something mean to her.

Which is why it was so puzzling to me as to why she kept calling Aysia a slut. Like are you the one who slept with your brother in law?

Exactly.  I can't remember if Redd already told the other girls about sexing up her brother-in-law.  But if she did, I don't know why no one brings that up when she's slut-shaming Aysia.

I'm done with Redd now, she's just a big fat bully! 

What in the bluedilly fuck has Aysia done to her that she's all a flopping?  Loren I can see (although bitch is now on a hateration level, Aysia can't even blink without a comment from Loren!) but her?  And Britt, who claims Aysia is a follower....yeah, just like you heifer!  She only dislikes Aysia because the other girls do, she hasn't given one good reason for her hating on the girl; please, sit your meth looking overfucked country ass down!

I am willing to bet my left ball that JADA put the 'X' over Loren's face....she was the only of the three (Blue and Slim verbally and talking head denied it) that didn't deny it.

Oh, it was definitely the producers. Otherwise, they would have shown a quick flashback of whichever girl putting the X up there.

They need more of the life coach, like at least one segment per episode. That pretense of empowering these damaged women is the only thing making this season slightly better than the usual trash. I mean, these girls are still being assholes, but they seem like more rounded characters when we get to see them being vulnerable in their coaching sessions. Plus, the life coach is supposed to be "stirring shit up", or whatever she said.

I agree that Redd seems like a plant, in that she's always provoking some kind of drama. She might just be a camera whore, though, trying to be the new Tanisha.

OMG Redd...go away. She totally thinks she is Tanisha Vol II. The big girl schtick is done...actually tanisha is doing it now on MBC.

Do you ever wonder how these people exist in the real world? Violent explosions over an x? How do these people work, or even grocery shop? They are insane! Can you imagine being their neighbor or coworker?

Can you imagine being their neighbor or coworker?

I would move or look for a new job. 

Britt is such a follower.  Does she have even one thought of her own in that tiny brain?

I think Redd is one of those girls who became overweight and decided to pretend they love it while they hate on every skinny girl who walks by. (Not saying every bigger girl hates skinny girls or pretend to like their weight) She's disgusting to me. Her personality is one of the worst I've ever seen. She's a bully and a sexual abuser. Loren is the biggest hater I've seen on BGC. She's also overly insecure and tries to hide it by acting tough and like she has haters. I'm in love with Blue... I hate Britt because she's the #1 follower but is so quick to call out other people. So far every drama she's been in hasn't been her own. She's had no legitimate reason to go off on people or be angry. Rooting for Jada, Slim, Aysia, and Blue.

*le sigh* so happy this message board is here!  I have nowhere else to talk about this show!

I think Redd is one of those girls who became overweight and decided to pretend they love it while they hate on every skinny girl who walks by. (Not saying every bigger girl hates skinny girls or pretend to like their weight) She's disgusting to me. Her personality is one of the worst I've ever seen. She's a bully and a sexual abuser. Loren is the biggest hater I've seen on BGC. She's also overly insecure and tries to hide it by acting tough and like she has haters. I'm in love with Blue... I hate Britt because she's the #1 follower but is so quick to call out other people. So far every drama she's been in hasn't been her own. She's had no legitimate reason to go off on people or be angry. Rooting for Jada, Slim, Aysia, and Blue.

Yes! This is exactly what I thought about Redd.  and Britt for that matter - what exactly did Ayisa do to Britt again?  Anyways, back to Redd, I sincerely think that she has a big fear of rejection.  Thats why she tries to run the house and run the other girls.  When she is rejected by the other girls, or when the other girls choose someone over her, she just gets mean.  When Jada wanted to have another guy in her bed, suddenly Redd was acting like a rapist and a weirdo.  Its because it felt like Jada was rejecting her, especially since Jada made it clear she wasn't going to go "all the way" with Redd.  There is not a doubt in my mind that if there weren't a camera crew around Redd would have attempted to rape Jada when she was sitting on her bed.  She literally forced her way into Jada's bed and that made me feel very uncomfortable - she is predatory.  I would be interested in hearing exactly how it went down between Redd and her brother in law, I wouldn't be surprised if she somehow drugged him.  

Then with Blue (who is my new hero).  The minute she saw that Aysia and Blue were close, Redd got angry at Aysia.  And the girl did nothing to her!  I don't remember her doing anything to Britt.  And really, she may have repeated with Loren said, but its the fucking bad girls club and you said that shit on camera for everyone on national TV to see.  This isn't the mafia, there was no omerta, and she apologized so get over it!

Redd never liked Alex, and that didn't have anything to do with her "not opening up enough."  and everything to do with the fact that she is a model.  That type of skinny is at least somewhat genetic and I'm sure for anyone (even myself - and I'm a size 6/8) it just seems a little unfair for someone to be so genetically blessed.

Brit did give us the quote of the season: about Redd's stomach ailment as soon as someone wants to fight her: "really? Your stomach hurts? Which one?"

I think my favorite was "wait until this Tums kicks in, because I'm comin' for 'ya!"

Oh, it was definitely the producers. Otherwise, they would have shown a quick flashback of whichever girl putting the X up there.

They need more of the life coach, like at least one segment per episode. That pretense of empowering these damaged women is the only thing making this season slightly better than the usual trash. I mean, these girls are still being assholes, but they seem like more rounded characters when we get to see them being vulnerable in their coaching sessions. Plus, the life coach is supposed to be "stirring shit up", or whatever she said.

I agree that Redd seems like a plant, in that she's always provoking some kind of drama. She might just be a camera whore, though, trying to be the new Tanisha.

I can't agree on the lifecoach.  For one, she seems to just be throwing platitudes at them "what are you scared of? you have to learn to trust"  I don't know, IMO its boring and useless.  If any of these girls really, really wanted to change I'm not sure they would be on BGC, they would take some of those stripper dollars and spend them on a life coach.  I think most of these girls are after some level of fame and go get on the BGC circuit.  They want to do BGC, then All Stars Battle, then Love Games and so on and so forth.  It might be a good idea for them to have a life coach off screen, but learning about how Jada's father probably raped her just deflates me.

Ohh - good thought on the X...I really was like "are they ever going to let us know who put up that stupid x that this dummy just lost her mind over?"  Producer intervention makes so much sense.  A producer probably found someone and was like "you know someone put an X on loren's face...." and drama!

Redd is certainly trying to be the next Tanisha.  I didn't watch Tanisha's season though - was she like this?

Britt is such a follower.

THIS!  I mean really, she sells wolf tickets by the dozen but I soooooo want her to try Aysia just so Aysia can bodyslam that leathered face ass to the floor!  Sit down, bitch!  The 'which one' stomach comment had me kee-keeing, I gotta admit.

Redd - Over this buffalo!  She's like those fat prisoners who pounce on weaklings as soon as they get into jail.  She just hates the fact that she ain't runnin' thangs like she thought she was.  Sit down, bitch....and have a sheet cake!

Loren - Aysia has apologized to you, her telling what you said was the only wrong thing....get over it and sit down, bitch!  And learn how to apply eyebrows!

Co-sign to the Blu love, she does what she wants whenever she wants....now, that's a muhfuckin' bad girl!

Aysia - The only thing she did that I didn't like was her going to Loren/Brit to talk to them....heiffa, if you don't like me then what in the bluedilly fuck we got to talk about!  Just don't put your hands on me and move it along, we'll be just fine.  She seems like the type that don't windmill or slap bitches, she'll wollymop a ho to the floor!

• Love 2

Thoughts on this episode

1. Life Coach - her sessions need to be shorter....much shorter.  I'm not hating her as much as I used to, but the show is called "Bad Girls Club", not "Annoying Life Coach" show.  I feel like they are trying to maybe start a spin-off with the Life Coach of some kind.  Maybe they will have BGC, All Stars Battle, Love Games and now BGC Life Coach.  Or maybe they can have her show as a web series or something.  But I watch BGC for the drama, not for 15 minutes of the life coach.  Although to be fair, she had some good points for Loren.

2. Jada - I really don't like her now.  That whole running to the computer when Alex had called it was stupid.  It was petty and unnecessary.  Maybe if she had been expecting a super important email, but she only did it to be a bitch.  I think there is a reason no one in the house really likes her, and I think its because she is annoying, and she does stupid, petty crap like that and then wants to play innocent.  Alex seems like the most laid back person in the house, why not just let her have the computer first?  WTF did you need it first for?  So you could write your ridiculous "rhymes" down?  

3. Britt - the lamest bad girl to ever hit the scene, and mostly because she keeps talking big and does nothing.  You know what a bad girl does when she wants to fight Britt, she FIGHTS.  Don't talk about it, BE about it.  And her whole "well, I say what I want and no one will step to me" yeah, whatever, half the time you're talking about people behind their back, and the rest of the time you're co-signing.  And you're only willing to talk smack to the one girl in the house that everyone hates!  At least a bully has an original thought.  Britt only talks shit about people that she knows everyone else hates.  There are 7 girls living in that house, they ALL must get on each others nerves.  Britt doesn't say a thing to Blue, Alex, Loren or Redd.  She only talks shit to Aysia and Jada, who no one else liked.  All Britt is is shit talking, and co-signing on a bully....if thats a real bad girl than I don't know what to say.

Britt wants someone to challenge her so bad she may blow a fuse if no one does.  She told the life coach she doesn't have anything to prove, but acts like she has everything to prove.  Annoying.  Just like the life coach.

& I'm not believing/buying Redd's sudden turnaround.  I'll be surprised if it sticks through the end of the season.

• Love 1

Britt wants someone to challenge her so bad she may blow a fuse if no one does.  She told the life coach she doesn't have anything to prove, but acts like she has everything to prove.  Annoying.  Just like the life coach.

& I'm not believing/buying Redd's sudden turnaround.  I'll be surprised if it sticks through the end of the season.

The thing is Jada told her to do it, Jada stepped to her, and instead of going and doing what she said she was gonna do, which was "lay her out" she walked away.  You got challenged bitch! Do something! The way Britt talks you think she is gonna be dragging someone to the ground as soon as she gets an opening and mollywopping them.  Instead she keeps walking away - whatever Britt.

LOL at Redd.  I think Redd can see she is being ostracized and is saying whatever she needs to say to be back in the fab 4, or super 3, or whatever the hell they were called.  But I think you might be right - the minute she is back "in control" or everyone is cool with her again, she is going to go back to her old ways.

Aysia is gorgeous. Reminds me of a biracial Mila Kunis. Even the voices are identical.

Also, to paraphrase Community: BRITT IS THE WORST. Send her weak ass home already. I'm done watching her constantly flap her gums about how bad she is and how the other girls are so lame. Bitch, talk about projection. Constantly talking shit about how she wants the other girls to try her, yet the moment someone steps to her she walks away! Mess. It's telling that she has the biggest beef with Aysia and Jada, who have both made it clear they're not interested in constantly talking about it. If you want to pop off, do it. Don't be telling them bout how you want to do it, do it. Or else sit your fronting ass down. So tired of BGC girls who talk big but when push comes to shove are too hesitant to put their money with their mouth is. I live for moments like Aysia just walking away from their messiness without saying a damn word, you know she wasn't about to indulge them in their pettiness. Her and Blue are my clear faves.

• Love 2

Britt reminds me of Hannah from BGC 2. Complete follower, no opinions of her own, always mad at someone for no apparent reason. I think I dislike these kinds of girls worse than the Redd's or Tanishas...

Co-sign on Britt, she, Loren and Redd need to meet a certain Coral Jean Smith from the New York Real World who said this forever awesome gem...."I don't wrestle, I fucking beat bitches up!"

• Love 1

Britt is ridiculous. She spent the entire episode talking about Jada. Meanwhile, Britt wasn't even on Jada's radar. Jada was just doing her and suddenly Britt tries to jump bad? What the hell? Can this bitch be any more lame?

Why did Alex chose Bad Girls Club? She seems so out of place, she easily could have landed on Real World as the semi privileged girl with Daddy issues and I would have been way more interested in her. 

I have ISSUES with Redd. Even as a viewer she makes me super uncomfortable. If she was a dude on any other reality show I'm certain a producer would have jumped in to tell her to chill with the Sexual aggression. 

Why did Alex chose Bad Girls Club? She seems so out of place, she easily could have landed on Real World as the semi privileged girl with Daddy issues and I would have been way more interested in her. 

I have ISSUES with Redd. Even as a viewer she makes me super uncomfortable. If she was a dude on any other reality show I'm certain a producer would have jumped in to tell her to chill with the Sexual aggression. 

Real World does seem like a better fit...however, they also have a larger pool of young, beautiful women.  Maybe Alex wanted to be assured she would be the prettiest girl on the show.  She also, overall, just doesn't seem exciting enough for any reality show, but you're right, Real World would have been a better fit.

I'm upset that the producers didn't step in when Redd was pretty much on the verge of sexually molesting Jada, and when she was forcing herself into Jada's bed and trying to play it off as a joke.  That shit wasn't cute at all.

• Love 1

I just don't understand why the other girls care so much about what is going on with Jada. I mean if they don't like her and she gets on their nerves, why are the following her around, listening to her confessionals, commenting on her every move in the club, and trying to force her to come out when she is obviously confused about her sexuality? Why is it so important to them that someone they don't care about is doing anything?

As awful as they were to Alex and Aysia, they at least weren't all in their business this way. They just talked shit about her and made snide comments to her face. Why are they so involved in what Jada is or isn't doing?

Co-sign, Matilda Moody!

What in the bluedilly fuck is wrong with these bitches?  Jada ain't done boo to these hos but they always got something to say to her!

You don't like her, we get it....then stop commenting on err'thing she does! 

Loren - Mind your bidness, bitch!  When Jada called Aysia a flip-flop bitch she was not referring to you....why you all in the conversation.  And Loren hit Jada first, so her trick ass should have been in a hotel right alongside Jada.

Britt - How is Jada a ho when you dressed up in the club like a two cent one?  And nukka please with her wanting to fight Jada....bitch, get your dick on with the fey looking boyfriend and mind your own bidness, it wasn't even 'bout chu!

The producers should have taken out Jada, Britt and Loren instead of Jada....that shit was foul.

Redd - So much for 'I'm not a bully'....you, Loren and Britt crowded around Aysia when Jada talked down to her in the limo drive home, again this ain't your bidness.  Go eat a pot of chili and sit your ass down!  (I was hating on Redd though with the bra she had on)

Aysia - When she got big and bad at Jada for no reason I lost all respect for her.....Jada and Slim are the only ones that had your back when everyone else was bullying you, stupid.  And LAWD why in the bluedilly hell would she talk about Blu to BLU'S GIRLFRIEND'S FRIEND?  Messy, messy....and dumb.

Why is Slim here again?

Blu - Sigh.  First of all, I don't like Diamond.  Now, if you're going to be with this trick you should stay with her and stop flip-flopping between her and Aysia.  Other than that, she should be a model, she is totally gorgeous.

• Love 1

The sad thing is, I can see how someone like Jada can get on your nerves.  She just says stupid crap, and is unnecessarily mean.  Why did she have to go in at Aysia in the limo?  Jada only does shit to Alex and Aysia, who should be the two people she is the nicest to because no one else likes her!  Last week it was Alex and the computer, this week its making rude comments to Aysia in the limo.  And you really expect no one to comment when you insist you're straight but bring a woman into your bed in front of everyone?  And then you're shocked when someone says something?  Although, it was mean for some producer to tell her to rap in the confessional, that was awful.

However, Britt is still all sorts of whack.  She is the weakest bad girl there ever was.  She is the biggest flip flopper too. Every other minute she is talking about kicking Jada's ass.  The only time she charges Jada is when there are like 10 security people around.  Whatever, either beat Jada's ass, or shut the fuck up about it already!

As for Aysia that was messy, she knew what she was doing.

However, Britt is still all sorts of whack.  She is the weakest bad girl there ever was.  She is the biggest flip flopper too. Every other minute she is talking about kicking Jada's ass.  The only time she charges Jada is when there are like 10 security people around.  Whatever, either beat Jada's ass, or shut the fuck up about it already!

THIS.  Britt needs to have all the seats.  She's no bad girl, she's just weak sauce.

& Aysia, trying to get Blu by ratting her out to her gf's friend...messy & shady.

• Love 1

The sad thing is, I can see how someone like Jada can get on your nerves.  She just says stupid crap, and is unnecessarily mean.

How is she mean, and what stupid crap has she said? 

Regarding her snipe at Aysia in the limo drive, Aysia should have come up with a zinger, like, 'Okay girls, be quiet.  It seems Jada can't count money/talk at the same time!'  Anything, she should have stood up for herself.

Now, her slamming her ass in the seat to do computer work after Slim specifically said she would use it was shady; however, Slim could have stood up for herself as well, instead of having Britt/the other girls do her work for her.

(edited)

How is she mean, and what stupid crap has she said? 

Regarding her snipe at Aysia in the limo drive, Aysia should have come up with a zinger, like, 'Okay girls, be quiet.  It seems Jada can't count money/talk at the same time!'  Anything, she should have stood up for herself.

Now, her slamming her ass in the seat to do computer work after Slim specifically said she would use it was shady; however, Slim could have stood up for herself as well, instead of having Britt/the other girls do her work for her.

running to the computer when Slim called it was mean.  That shit she said to Aysia in the limo was stupid and mean.  Her attention seeking by using her sexuality is dumb.  Britt may be whack, but she is right, Jada isn't interesting on her own, she uses her sexuality to try to get any attention she can.  ANY attention.  Her rapping is stupid and annoying.  Just because people dont tell her she is being stupid and mean doesnt mean she isnt being both of those things.  And its really awful that she will only do it to the two people who are laid back enough to take it.  She is mean, and she says stupid crap, and just because she picks on the only two who won't tell her that, doesn't mean that she isn't.

there is a reason why no one likes her.  Heck, Blu doesn't even like her.  There is a reason for that.  Its because she is stupid, mean and annoying.  

Edited by RealityGal
  • Love 1
(edited)

running to the computer when Slim called it was mean.

This bugged me because Alex never actually called the computer. She asked if it was ok if she used it and in the limo you can hear everyone saying stuff like, if you want to use it just use it, and it depends on if you get there first. Even when Jada sat down, it seemed more playful than mean spirited and Alex wasn't even bothered by it. It's why she left to go smoke when Britt turned it into a thing. Notice the only time Alex gets heated during that is when Britt jumps in and tells her sit down and take the computer. I think she was more pissed at Britt than she was at Alex. Because she could see Britt was just using this for relevance.

Oh, you guys I don't know if you listen to after shows and podcasts about this, I have one you definitely should listen to. It's called Afterbuzz and you can find it on YouTube. The most recent one has an interview with Alex. And she calls the girls out for their treatment of Jada and Aysia.  And give some inside dirt on how things really went down during the season. Apparently, someone that we think is pretty cool is the biggest actress of all of them.

Alex drops some hints about who it is, but doesn't say who because she's pretty sure it is going to play out by the end of the season. That podcast has me really intrigued by the rest of the season, not just because of that actress tidbit, but also because it explains so clearly how much editing and production interference is happening.

Edited by MatildaMoody

This bugged me because Alex never actually called the computer. She asked if it was ok if she used it and in the limo you can hear everyone saying stuff like, if you want to use it just use it, and it depends on if you get there first. Even when Jada sat down, it seemed more playful than mean spirited and Alex wasn't even bothered by it. It's why she left to go smoke when Britt turned it into a thing. Notice the only time Alex gets heated during that is when Britt jumps in and tells her sit down and take the computer. I think she was more pissed at Britt than she was at Alex. Because she could see Britt was just using this for relevance.

Oh, you guys I don't know if you listen to after shows and podcasts about this, I have one you definitely should listen to. It's called Afterbuzz and you can find it on YouTube. The most recent one has an interview with Alex. And she calls the girls out for their treatment of Jada and Aysia.  And give some inside dirt on how things really went down during the season. Apparently, someone that we think is pretty cool is the biggest actress of all of them.

Alex drops some hints about who it is, but doesn't say who because she's pretty sure it is going to play out by the end of the season. That podcast has me really intrigued by the rest of the season, not just because of that actress tidbit, but also because it explains so clearly how much editing and production interference is happening.

See, to me, if anyone else wanted to get to the computer first, they should have said something when Slim said she really wanted to get to it first.  I don't think it has to be formal like Alex has to say "I, Alex, also known as slim, call the computer for when we get home" and then every other person has to say "yes, I understand that you Alex, also known as Slim, call the computer."  I think Alex saying, "hey, I'm gonna jump on the computer first because I'm really tired and I really need to use it" is enough.  For Jada to say nothing in the limo and then run to the computer and jump on it, with slim just standing there behind here was an asshole move, IMO.  And an unnecessary one.  And even Alex in her TH said that it was an asshole move and that it wasn't cool, so I don't think she was down with it either.  Britt made more of it than she needed to, but regardless, what Jada did was an asshole move, and I think thats why no one really likes her.

If Jada sitting that computer was all done in play, what she would have done is laugh in Alex's face for about 20 seconds and then get up off the computer.  Or be like "ha ha bitch I got the computer first, what you gonna do?!??"  smiled and then gotten off the computer.

But, it does seem like you have some greater knowledge of what goes on behind the scenes because of the podcasts.  And to be fair to your point, I know editing and production play a big role in the perception of the girls.  I'll try to find that on YouTube because you have me interested, so thanks for the heads up.  

And may I say, I just love having this forum to talk about this show.  No one I know watches it!

By what you said, I hope I don't end up hating Blue... although I do think she was being annoying with Aysia or whatever that girl's name is. She was acting like she wasn't the one playing Diamond on tv. It also bugged me out how the girls were all putting the blame on Aysia as if she was the one putting in all the work in Blue infidelities. Redd is the one who revealed that she's sleeping with her brother in law and she's the main one in Aysia's face. 

I like Alex, but she just seemed like an extra on a movie set than anything else this past episode. Maybe things will change as the season goes on

• Love 1

By what you said, I hope I don't end up hating Blue... although I do think she was being annoying with Aysia or whatever that girl's name is. She was acting like she wasn't the one playing Diamond on tv. It also bugged me out how the girls were all putting the blame on Aysia as if she was the one putting in all the work in Blue infidelities. Redd is the one who revealed that she's sleeping with her brother in law and she's the main one in Aysia's face. 

I like Alex, but she just seemed like an extra on a movie set than anything else this past episode. Maybe things will change as the season goes on

In retrospect, I think Blue was wrong for doing stuff behind Diamond's back in the first place, but I still think Aysia was messy for telling Diamond's friend about it.  Aysia has known that she is basically Blue's side piece, if thats what you agreed to be, part of that is keeping quiet.  Alex is trying too hard to keep it classy, which is fine, and thats how I would play it, but this is the Bad Girls Club, you're not going to get airtime by keeping it classy.

See, to me, if anyone else wanted to get to the computer first, they should have said something when Slim said she really wanted to get to it first.  I don't think it has to be formal like Alex has to say "I, Alex, also known as slim, call the computer for when we get home" and then every other person has to say "yes, I understand that you Alex, also known as Slim, call the computer."  I think Alex saying, "hey, I'm gonna jump on the computer first because I'm really tired and I really need to use it" is enough.  For Jada to say nothing in the limo and then run to the computer and jump on it, with slim just standing there behind here was an asshole move, IMO.

You can quite clearly hear Jada say in the limo, that it depends on if Alex gets to it first. So, it's not like she heard Alex and the others talking about it and then out of the blue decided that she was just going to take the computer without having said a word about her intentions. 

There was a general discussion about it in the limo that went beyond Alex asking if she could use the computer. Jada was a part of the discussion and said that it depended on who got to the computer first.. Yes, it was petty, but certainly no more petty than anything else that happened in the house prior. Especially when you consider Redd, Britt, and Loren's petty and ridiculous treatment of Alex prior to this.

You can quite clearly hear Jada say in the limo, that it depends on if Alex gets to it first. So, it's not like she heard Alex and the others talking about it and then out of the blue decided that she was just going to take the computer without having said a word about her intentions. 

There was a general discussion about it in the limo that went beyond Alex asking if she could use the computer. Jada was a part of the discussion and said that it depended on who got to the computer first.. Yes, it was petty, but certainly no more petty than anything else that happened in the house prior. Especially when you consider Redd, Britt, and Loren's petty and ridiculous treatment of Alex prior to this.

First, I don't ever remember jada saying that.  Second, if she wanted to use the computer she should have at the point she said that it depends who gets there first, mentioned that she would like to use it first, and they could have discussed it.  Not "well if you get there first" but be straight and "well, I wanted to use it first, because I'm tired too" and then they could have at least discussed it.   Maybe agreed that the first person to use it could only have it for 15 minutes.  I can't imagine the rest of the household would see it as Jada running to get the computer when Slim called it if it hadn't actually gone down that way, with everyone having the understanding that Alex was gong to use the computer first and Jada running to get to it ahead of her.  What Jada did was petty, and it doesn't matter to what degree it was petty, it simply was petty.  And it was done to one of the few people in the house who didn't hate her and wouldn't call her out.  Thats bullshit.  I don't think that "well everyone else is petty to you" is a reasonable excuse to pile on and be petty too, especially when you, like Jada, have been the victim of Redd, Britt and Loren's petty behavior.  It seems hypocritical to, on one hand, say that Redd, Britt and Loren being petty sucks when they are being mean to you (Jada), but then turn around and behave in a petty manner towards someone else who has never been petty to you (Alex).

And this is part of the reason why I can see why people don't like Jada, from what I can see she is whack IMO.  However, I don't like the fact that she is being bullied for simply being unlikable.  I think people, at this point, don't necessarily like Jada, but I think they dislike Redd, Loren and Britt.

(edited)

I hope I don't end up hating her either. She has been the most level headed one until this episode. I actually think that Blu was the messiest one in the whole love triangle between her, Aysia, and Diamond. Although, Aysia really didn't need to be telling someone she didn't know about the stuff happening inside the house. 

In that podcast I referenced earlier, Alex says that both Jada and Aysia were put in a really bad spot on the show. If they kept to themselves, the girls called them out for not being open or standing up for themselves. If they did stand up for themselves, they got yelled at for trying to start drama. She said that it was really bad because both Jada and Aysia were very quick to sit down and talk one on one to squash an issue. So, basically, Jada wasn't even aware that Britt had it out for her so badly and Aysia had no idea that Redd hated her so much because they thought they had squashed everything.

So for Jada and Aysia all of these arguments and fights are isolated incidents, while for the other girls it's all part of a growing resentment.

Edited by MatildaMoody